Sign in to follow this  
Spectrum

Attn Drew Hempel : Solfeggio Frequency Set?

Can't figure out how to send pvt msg on this new board so here goes:

Need to know the significance of the Devils Interval in the Solfeggio frequency set.

This would be related to the 528hz to 741hz Solfeggio interval.

Also have located a relic that is tuned to 741 by hand. I'm getting conflicting information on 741 being a frequency that awakens full I tuition or it being somehow dissonant.

Curios Dave

Spectrum

Can't figure out how to send pvt msg on this new board so here goes:

Need to know the significance of the Devils Interval in the Solfeggio frequency set.

This would be related to the 528hz to 741hz Solfeggio interval.

Also have located a relic that is tuned to 741 by hand. I'm getting conflicting information on 741 being a frequency that awakens full I tuition or it being somehow dissonant.

Curios Dave

Spectrum

Solfeggio is just an artifact of medieval times -- it relies on the concept of "divide and average"

Taoism is complementary opposites -- real Pythagorean harmonics are "complementary opposites" -- so the Perfect Fifth is 2:3 or yang and the Perfect 4th is 3:4 of yin. The Chinese called it the "infinite spiral of fifths."

This means frequency is not defined by a spatial system of time -- time is not contained -- so the octaves do not line up -- there is no beginning and no ending to sound -- the complementary opposites are infinite and eternal. No one is listening.

The Devil's Interval was originally derived from 9/8 cubed which later became the square root of two. But the overtone series was expanded from the Tetrad 1:2:3:4 into a divide and average system.

So the Major Third was 5:4 as the cube root of two and then 9/8 was 3/2 squared and the divided by 2 back into the octave....

From this system Solfeggio was derived. There's no "one" frequency that is better than another -- the concept of frequency is wrong since it's based on this original "divide and average" concept which goes back into Babylon, China and India.

Complementary opposites is older -- from the Bushmen and the older Chinese Taoist and the older Dravidian cultures.

You can just read my blog for more details -- tons of details -- http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com -- books, interviews, articles, blogposts.

edit: Never mind, my head just imploded.

Edited by fizix

edit: Never mind, my head just imploded.

Yes great -- if you keep it imploding till it opens the heart fully then you're in good shape.

All we can do is keep practicing -- the complementary opposite harmonics.

Solfeggio is just an artifact of medieval times -- it relies on the concept of "divide and average"

Taoism is complementary opposites -- real Pythagorean harmonics are "complementary opposites" -- so the Perfect Fifth is 2:3 or yang and the Perfect 4th is 3:4 of yin. The Chinese called it the "infinite spiral of fifths."

This means frequency is not defined by a spatial system of time -- time is not contained -- so the octaves do not line up -- there is no beginning and no ending to sound -- the complementary opposites are infinite and eternal. No one is listening.

The Devil's Interval was originally derived from 9/8 cubed which later became the square root of two. But the overtone series was expanded from the Tetrad 1:2:3:4 into a divide and average system

So the Major Third was 5:4 as the cube root of two and then 9/8 was 3/2 squared and the divided by 2 back into the octave....

From this system Solfeggio was derived. There's no "one" frequency that is better than another -- the concept of frequency is wrong since it's based on this original "divide and average" concept which goes back into Babylon, China and India.

Complementary opposites is older -- from the Bushmen and the older Chinese Taoist and the older Dravidian cultures.

You can just read my blog for more details -- tons of details -- http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com -- books, interviews, articles, blogposts.

i would be interested to see the cymatic patterns produced from the Solfeggio set. The Chinese / Japanese pentatonic scale does not begin in a linear progression like western scale. Instead in starts with the Center or Earth note which is the third note of the series. There are both yin and yang 2:3 3:4 scales to the old pentatonic series. Furher older non western scale harmonics are based on natural accoustics instead of divide and measure as you say.

I am curious where the Solfeggio set differs from the western scale there is a lot said about tuning from a440 to 528 etc

Edited by Spectrum

Solfeggio Interval is technically an Augmented Fifth. A Half step down from a fifth. As in C to F #

Solfeggio Interval is technically an Augmented Fifth. A Half step down from a fifth. As in C to F #

Right in my masters thesis http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/03/epicenters-of-justice-sound-current.html I have the sources of my main psychic music model that yang is 2:3 while yin is 3:4. These were made as overtones and then divided back into the octave so that they had complementary opposite relations. The nonwestern math is based on an "infinite spiral of fifths" as complementary opposites -- and that's the secret of alchemy!!

But in Western math 2/3 is SQUARED and has to be done as 3/2 squared so that a symmetric correspondence with contained geometry can occur. This is explained in my blogbook which you can read as a full free preview online

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/deep-disharmony-secrets-of-the-cias-psi-plasma-vortex/11007795

But the relevant chapter is here:

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/03/deep-disharmony-secret-of-greek-miracle.html

Thanks for the great question.

Funny I just discovered that I was having a very intriguing white noise auditory hallucination. It's because my dad has on the central air conditioning -- but it took me while to figure it out. I was searching this little corner of our kitchen for a hidden radio!

Anyway it was intriguing because music stays in our subconscious memory through our cerebellum -- and so the white noise brings out our subconscious memories in the back of our brain.

Well right now it's the classical music as my auditory hallucination -- Mozart -- from the computer fan. It's not as strong of a hallucination -- I can just barely hear it -- no it's because I had my headphones on and switched to a "noise" mode for some reason. I never do that so there you go! Strange coincidence -- two white noise sources so close together in time. I was listening to classical on our drive home -- as my mom likes that kind of music. She would ask me -- do you like this? I would say no. haha. So then I asked her if she wanted to hear my Indian female singer music and she says no. haha....

Yeah the conspiracy angle on South Korea would make sense since it is a CIA stronghold and false flag is their specialty via the Nazis.

But the real message of conspiracy is no one knows -- it literally means "spiral unity" from the German philosophy F.W. Schelling back in the 18th C. I think -- anyway he was a mystic of sorts.

Well so we can have precognition so that time spirals around with the future as the "past" of a never-ending present -- overlapping in multiple layers just as music is heard as multiple voices.

Alright now the auditory hallucination is the Carly Simon pop songs my mom was playing. haha.

Yeah it's very interesting because I turned off the white noise of my headphones and I thought the auditory hallucination was then just the memory of the pop song -- like when you get it stuck in your head -- not subconscious but just what they call an "ear worm." Anyway then I noticed that the music had changed again! So that was the 4th time it changed. It started with the Eagles because that was cranked loud when we were putting in the dock. I mean the Eagles auditory hallucination sounded just like a radio was on but hidden in a drawer or something. I was searching for the radio! haha.

I should clarify it wasn't just the air conditioner vent -- but a rare combination of the dish washing machine white noise, and the refrigerator white noise and the air conditioner white noise -- in this corner of the room so the acoustics were amplified.

Anyway so after the Carly Simon song just now I suddenly notice it's a different song but since the headphones are turned off white noise I can't quite hear what song it is. There's still a bit of white noise from the computer but not much. So I turn back on the white noise of the headphones and VOILA! The song is Lynard Skynard which we also had cranked on while we were putting in the dock on the lake. So it is a subconscious memory that goes on in the back of your brain.

Edited by drewhempel

http://bjp.rcpsych.org/cgi/content/full/191/51/s76

Here's a really fascinating yet disturbing recent psychiatric study on auditory hallucinations as being schizotypal -- nonclinical -- but a "segway drug" to real schizophrenia:

(B) False alarms minus hits

This subtraction revealed areas activated during false alarms which were in addition to those activated when a voice was present. The results in Table 1 (see also Fig. DS2 in the data supplement of the online version of this paper) show that two clusters in the right superior frontal gyrus, the right middle frontal gyrus, the left cingulate gyrus, bilateral superior temporal gyrus the left middle temporal and the left cerebellum.

Oh I should mention I based my cerebellum research on auditory hallucinations from "This is your brain on music" book by Dr. Daniel Levitin. http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/deep-disharmony-secrets-of-the-cias-psi-plasma-vortex/11007795 I critique him in my new lulu.com Deep Disharmony book -- full free read online if you want![/url]

http://forum.concen.org/showthread.php?mode=linear&tid=7524&pid=147807

Oh wait here you go -- my critique of Levitin's more recent book on music and evolution

Edited by drewhempel

Right in my masters thesis http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/03/epicenters-of-justice-sound-current.html I have the sources of my main psychic music model that yang is 2:3 while yin is 3:4. These were made as overtones and then divided back into the octave so that they had complementary opposite relations. The nonwestern math is based on an "infinite spiral of fifths" as complementary opposites -- and that's the secret of alchemy!!

But in Western math 2/3 is SQUARED and has to be done as 3/2 squared so that a symmetric correspondence with contained geometry can occur. This is explained in my blogbook which you can read as a full free preview online

Yes what hemp said there in bold about the western system of a seven note octave not being in Symmetric Correspondance.... and nested within its measurement rules a Contained Geometry; measurement rules that that use 'just intonation means of tuning' removes naturally occuring 'infinite harmonics'; think tesselations in geometric terms, polygon angles or in physics of sound: accoustics: a coinciding harmonic, tessellations are such because they continue infinitely... furthermore "just intonation" implies some sort of truth yet it is more of an injustice to the virtue of the single tone. It is the tones nature for it's pitch to rise ever so slightly as it ascends the scale (regardless of the cultural division of notation) This is the "Pythagrean Comma" . Pythagreus Resulted in a slightly higher tone if he Circled the Fifths than if he ascended the harmonic scale in a linear measured fashion. The resultant difference in measurement is the Comma. So Mathmatically The western measurement system does not work because it is contrary to the nature Physics of what is actually ocuring. The mystery being why does the tones pitch increase slightly as it ascends?

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/deep-disharmony-secrets-of-the-cias-psi-plasma-vortex/11007795

But the relevant chapter is here:

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/03/deep-disharmony-secret-of-greek-miracle.html

Thanks for the great question.

Funny I just discovered that I was having a very intriguing white noise auditory hallucination. It's because my dad has on the central air conditioning -- but it took me while to figure it out. I was searching this little corner of our kitchen for a hidden radio!

Anyway it was intriguing because music stays in our subconscious memory through our cerebellum -- and so the white noise brings out our subconscious memories in the back of our brain.

Well right now it's the classical music as my auditory hallucination -- Mozart -- from the computer fan. It's not as strong of a hallucination -- I can just barely hear it -- no it's because I had my headphones on and switched to a "noise" mode for some reason. I never do that so there you go! Strange coincidence -- two white noise sources so close together in time. I was listening to classical on our drive home -- as my mom likes that kind of music. She would ask me -- do you like this? I would say no. haha. So then I asked her if she wanted to hear my Indian female singer music and she says no. haha....

Yeah the conspiracy angle on South Korea would make sense since it is a CIA stronghold and false flag is their specialty via the Nazis.

But the real message of conspiracy is no one knows -- it literally means "spiral unity" from the German philosophy F.W. Schelling back in the 18th C. I think -- anyway he was a mystic of sorts.

Well so we can have precognition so that time spirals around with the future as the "past" of a never-ending present -- overlapping in multiple layers just as music is heard as multiple voices.

Alright now the auditory hallucination is the Carly Simon pop songs my mom was playing. haha.

Yeah it's very interesting because I turned off the white noise of my headphones and I thought the auditory hallucination was then just the memory of the pop song -- like when you get it stuck in your head -- not subconscious but just what they call an "ear worm." Anyway then I noticed that the music had changed again! So that was the 4th time it changed. It started with the Eagles because that was cranked loud when we were putting in the dock. I mean the Eagles auditory hallucination sounded just like a radio was on but hidden in a drawer or something. I was searching for the radio! haha.

I should clarify it wasn't just the air conditioner vent -- but a rare combination of the dish washing machine white noise, and the refrigerator white noise and the air conditioner white noise -- in this corner of the room so the acoustics were amplified.

Anyway so after the Carly Simon song just now I suddenly notice it's a different song but since the headphones are turned off white noise I can't quite hear what song it is. There's still a bit of white noise from the computer but not much. So I turn back on the white noise of the headphones and VOILA! The song is Lynard Skynard which we also had cranked on while we were putting in the dock on the lake. So it is a subconscious memory that goes on in the back of your brain.

From Sifu :

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepard_tone

Edited by Spectrum

Yes what hemp said there in bold about the western system of a seven note octave not being in Symmetric Correspondance.... and nested within its measurement rules a Contained Geometry; measurement rules that that use 'just intonation means of tuning' removes naturally occuring 'infinite harmonics'; think tesselations in geometric terms, polygon angles or in physics of sound: accoustics: a coinciding harmonic, tessellations are such because they continue infinitely... furthermore "just intonation" implies some sort of truth yet it is more of an injustice to the virtue of the single tone. It is the tones nature for it's pitch to rise ever so slightly as it ascends the scale (regardless of the cultural division of notation) This is the "Pythagrean Comma" . Pythagreus Resulted in a slightly higher tone if he Circled the Fifths than if he ascended the harmonic scale in a linear measured fashion. The resultant difference in measurement is the Comma. So Mathmatically The western measurement system does not work because it is contrary to the nature Physics of what is actually ocuring. The mystery being why does the tones pitch increase slightly as it ascends?

From Sifu :

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shepard_tone

Tessalations sounds like sacred geometry.

Essentially in terms of Taoism you got

1) Tai Chi or active standing exercises. In Spring Forest Qigong that means "moving of heaven and earth."

2) Small Universe exercise aka microcosmic orbit

3) Full Lotus (as pyramid power tetrahedron sacred geometry).

All the above are actually based on complementary opposite harmonics.

Sign in to follow this