Sign in to follow this  
Marblehead

Taoist Philosophy

I want to make a contribution to the consciousness debate - because I think a lot of the time we are really talking about how we can apply terms to things. Consciousness is always a difficult one because in some ways it is viewed as something that human beings and some animals have exclusively and at other times a kind of universal property of spirit or energy or the universe.

A7,

I think you found a great way to thoroughly and convincingly explain "consciousness" in a way that kind of marries what people have been saying on here. Maybe this should be a posted article? Unless it's already been tackled in that form, of course.

Edited by the latest freed

A7,

I think you found a great way to thoroughly and convincingly explain "consciousness" in a way that kind of marries what people have been saying on here. Maybe this should be a posted article? Unless it's already been tackled in that form, of course.

Thanks! Its nice to have positive feedback. I don't know if it has been covered elsewhere but maybe I'll post an article on it sometime when I finish what I'm writing. Taobums is great for developing ideas (sometimes ... when we avoid squabbling of course :) )

Sign in to follow this