Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

Esoteric Warriors

I would like to recommend this excellent book which you can purchase at Amazon to anyone interested in the healing and spiritual power of Internal Martial Arts. Truly inspiring book based on practice and direct relationship with the various masters depicted in the book.

I would like to recommend this excellent book which you can purchase at Amazon to anyone interested in the healing and spiritual power of Internal Martial Arts. Truly inspiring book based on practice and direct relationship with the various masters depicted in the book.

Second that. Alex is a good friend of mine.

Apart from being an excellent teacher, he is also a very nice guy.

He's actually had some more books published here in the UK by small independent publishers. I'm not sure if they're available worldwide though.

I third that! great book by geniune teacher.

Alex has another book coming out in a few weeks, a follow up to esoteric warriors.

Lifeforce...have you been to any of alex's retreats with drdha? i might have met you there.

peace

Ed

Lifeforce, could you find out from him how we can buy his rare books(A Single Perfect Note on the Bamboo Flute and Letters from the Cloud Cave Hermit)in australia ?

Second that. Alex is a good friend of mine.

Apart from being an excellent teacher, he is also a very nice guy.

He's actually had some more books published here in the UK by small independent publishers. I'm not sure if they're available worldwide though.

Sign in to follow this