enouch

ADVANCEMENT?

A question for the bums: Which is most critical in our personal evolution, our understanding of chi, hardcore education or intuition? Certainly in the beginning one needs a basic knowledge of dantiens, reverse breathing and the countless experience of generations. Yet at some point personal realizations emerge which can transcend formal learning. I'm reminded of a question put forth sometime ago about the differences between Wang Liping,Yan Xin, and John Chang. According to ''the book'' Chang didn't know about the wuji symbol, however he is certainly advanced.

Wang Liping, on the other hand has been rigorously trained in conceptual universes, Yan Xin has also received a measure of formal training [not sure how much]as well.According to Sean Denty when he showed the Blair video to Liping he remarked: ''His energy cultivation is high but his enlightenment isn't''I guess it all comes down to the standard you are using.Is this the difference in formal education? Any opinions? It reminds me of Hanni the circle drawer in the Talmud who could work miracles because he cultivated a special relationship with Yahweh,much to the chagrin of the formal religious leaders. All three are cultivators of that special kind of chi.According to eyewitnesses[experiments in Yan's case] they all possess very real abilities.

Edited by enouch

A question for the bums: Which is most critical in our personal evolution, our understanding of chi, hardcore education or intuition? Certainly in the beginning one needs a basic knowledge of dantiens, reverse breathing and the countless experience of generations. Yet at some point personal realization emerges which can transcend formal learning. I'm reminded of a question put forth sometime ago about the differences between Wang Liping,Yan Xin, and John Chang. According to ''the book'' Chang didn't know about the wuji symbol, however he is certainly advanced.\

Wang Liping, on the other hand has been rigorously trained in conceptual universes, Yan Xin has also received a measure of formal training [not sure how much]as well.According to Sean Denty when he showed the Blair video to Liping he remarked: ''His energy cultivation is high but his enlightenment isn't''I guess it all comes down to the standard you are using.Is this the difference in formal education? Any opinions? It reminds me of Hanni the circle drawer in the Talmud who could work miracles because he cultivated a special relationship with Yahweh,much to the chagrin of the formal religious leaders. All three are cultivators of that special kind of chi.According to eyewitnesses[experiments in Yan's case] they all possess very real abilities.

When to Sean Denty say this about showing the Blair vid to Wang Liping?

Also what about Nan, Huai-chin -- Bodri's Measuring Meditation book is the latest collaboration with him -- but Nan doesn't demonstrate his powers as per the Monk vows....

When to Sean Denty say this about showing the Blair vid to Wang Liping?

Also what about Nan, Huai-chin -- Bodri's Measuring Meditation book is the latest collaboration with him -- but Nan doesn't demonstrate his powers as per the Monk vows....

Denty makes the comment in an old post...I don't know anything about Huai-Chin. Remember, Denty was also a student of the author of the Magus of Java.