If tomorrow this new product came out, install some chips in your head, some memory cards and a USB port or something.

With these you could solve complex problems, carry out real world simulations and calculations, remember lots of details and other things you'd usually forget, have encyclopaedias in there so you can look up almost anything we know to date, control and keep complete track of your bodily functions. Maybe even watch movies in your head :lol: Maybe some real telepathy through wifi too.

So this thing is gonna make you more capable than the average human, and the already more capable humans will become even more capable at what they do.

It is safe, it will not take over you mind, it cannot be hacked, wont explode etc etc.

Would YOU get these babies implanted? If not, why?

In a word, yes. Superpowers can give us more opportunities to practice skillfulness for the benefit of all sentient beings. Knowledge is power, and there's nothing wrong with power if you don't lust after it for it's own sake.

Just don't snap Oleg :lol:

And interesting nac, not sure everyone would do it though, like myself. I'd need a lot of thought to decide. But if I didn't get it, I wouldn't be able to compete anymore in most if not all things. I'm not sure why I wouldn't though, sounds like a no lose situation.

I would've been more hesitant about it if I believed in qi or prana.

Sure, as long as it didn't run Microsoft, cause having to reboot constantly would be a pain :)

On second thought, I never get software or hardware ver 1.0 in any case. Best to wait til the bugs are ironed out.

Still I have glasses, dental things in my mouth..so I'm moving in the cyborg direction already.

B)

Matters what. Im about 99% sure I would'nt ever do it. Being that in a sense it'd make me dependant on yet another thing.

I would've been more hesitant about it if I believed in qi or prana.

Well you better start subtlifying your mind's experiences through meditation and tantric practice then... and start getting with it!

Anyway... metal is too hard, heat absorbent, generally. It just seems so dense and cold, non-organic. I wouldn't allow such things to be in me for the most part until technology became more organic, stemming more from genetic mutating in closed environments in order to make more beneficial limbs or expanding brain tools, which could happen!

I've read some Omni, seen and read lots of Sci-Fi movies and books too.

I am one already :ninja:

It doesn't have to be physically inside your skull. It can stay outside and it can be called "Internet"

I am one already :ninja:

It doesn't have to be physically inside your skull. It can stay outside and it can be called "Internet"

If its really on the outside, shouldn't it be called "outernet" instead? Maybe its really in the Twilight Zone.... (play theme?) :lol: :lol:

Anyway, gotta be careful not to end up like Darth Vader.

:lol: Yeah!

Also imagine that you caught some computer virus with such a chip inside you. For example, the one which makes you fart every five minutes. :D

:lol: Yeah!

Also imagine that you caught some computer virus with such a chip inside you. For example, the one which makes you fart every five minutes. :D

Computer viruses are harmless compared to cancer or HIV