DalTheJigsaw123

How to get rid of Allergies?

I have taken over the counter medicine, but they only work for a day or two.

What about natural herbal remedies?

If not herbal remedies, what else is out there, that can help?

Thank you!

Thank you!

Take two 500mg capsules of Turmeric daily in the morning with Warm Water. Also take 2 500 mg capsules of Triphala along with it. Turmeric reduces the allergy-response and Triphala balances the elements in your body. Also you might want to watch what you eat...certain types of food tend to make your immune system extremely "trigger-happy" and it can misfire when there is no need to (such as response to dust, pollen, weather, etc). Go do an allergy-response test and try to figure out what foods you are allergic to.

Thank you!

I'd have a look at "neti pots" too, apparently, many eastern meditation practitioners use them as much as westerners use toothbrushes.

They use a saline solution up your nose, 'cleaning' your sinuses.

funny enough when I am diligent with kunlun/red phoenix practices they regulate the sinuses well, and if I do happen to get a little congestion the practice opens my sinuses right up, dumps!

neti pots are great, I have one as well.

Thank you!

Do you have seasonal allergies? Like allergies to grasses and trees and pollen? If you are talking about that type of allergy (compared to food or pet allergies) you might want to try local honey. I have tried it all over the years from over the counter med to freeze dried stinging nettles and most things in between. Whats worked best for me is Honey that is made in the area i live. I have done an experiment also where i would buy any kind of honey and try that and local honey and take that and the local honey has always helped where as the regular honey didn't do anything. All you do is take a teaspoon of local honey(from your area/state) a day. I still every once in a while get allergy attacks but it not very often, you should give it a try its cheap and effective.

Do you have seasonal allergies? Like allergies to grasses and trees and pollen? If you are talking about that type of allergy (compared to food or pet allergies) you might want to try local honey. I have tried it all over the years from over the counter med to freeze dried stinging nettles and most things in between. Whats worked best for me is Honey that is made in the area i live. I have done an experiment also where i would buy any kind of honey and try that and local honey and take that and the local honey has always helped where as the regular honey didn't do anything. All you do is take a teaspoon of local honey(from your area/state) a day. I still every once in a while get allergy attacks but it not very often, you should give it a try its cheap and effective.

My acupuncturist also advised this a few years back. It worked for me.

Yea, the season allergies is what I was speaking about.

Thank you so much!

This is exactly what I was looking for.

I will definitely give this a try!

I do not want medicine, I want something natural.

This is a perfect example.

Thanks again!