Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Slight jolts/perineum clenches.

Yeah so during abdominal breathe I'll clench during inhale. I'll get some pretty strong jolts to, I can't help but shake it off a bit.

The best I can describe it is its similar to but stronger then the feeling at the end of urinating. There I said it.

I figure the clench will push energy upwards.. Since its tense and all, I'd just enjoy some feedback/opinions on the matter.

thanks.

What area are you clenching, the back, middle or front? :unsure:

The back. Sometimes a bit of the middle.

It's possible to flex~relax the muscles in little sections to cover the whole "lower U": from just above the pubic bone down around and to the sacrum and first few lumbar vertebrae.

This should not be a forceful held "clench" but flex~relax. Some people go at this with such muscular force that they end up creating more tension, which is counter productive. You just want good muscle tone and good blood circulation.

Still, the above is rather more physical and there is a different version that engages the energetics of HuiYin ren-1: Simply gently lift the spot 1/2 way between the genitals and anus, like it's being pulled up by a string from the inside. It's a gentle thing, not muscle work out, and activates the acupoint HuiYin Ren-1 which is very important and connected to all sorts of stuff up & down.

- Trunk

It's possible to flex~relax the muscles in little sections to cover the whole "lower U": from just above the pubic bone down around and to the sacrum and first few lumbar vertebrae.

This should not be a forceful held "clench" but flex~relax. Some people go at this with such muscular force that they end up creating more tension, which is counter productive. You just want good muscle tone and good blood circulation.

Still, the above is rather more physical and there is a different version that engages the energetics of HuiYin ren-1: Simply gently lift the spot 1/2 way between the genitals and anus, like it's being pulled up by a string from the inside. It's a gentle thing, not muscle work out, and activates the acupoint HuiYin Ren-1 which is very important and connected to all sorts of stuff up & down.

- Trunk

Hm alright thanks trunk. I actually thought I was keeping it at a minimum.

thanks though.

Are you talking about feeling electricity when you work your PC muscle? That happens to me, too.

Are you talking about feeling electricity when you work your PC muscle? That happens to me, too.

Yeah pretty much.. Its similar anyway.

- Trunk

:D easier to isolate the prostate when this is the intention

vigor is good B)

If you're getting that electric feeling (is that a song :) ), be conscious of where you're sending the energy, fill your belly full!

If you're getting that electric feeling (is that a song :) ), be conscious of where you're sending the energy, fill your belly full!

Its a favorite of mine by Mgmt "Electric Feel". Great song lol

It goes up my back by itself, which usually causes me to get goosebumps and or shudder.

It goes up my back by itself, which usually causes me to get goosebumps and or shudder.

Hm yeah thats the exact feeling I get. Shudder/shake my head a bit.

Totally.

Sign in to follow this