Sign in to follow this  
neimad

strength against pesticides

here is a bit of second-hand news.... but i trust the person who told me.

apparently in the field where Genetically Modified crops are grown (where they bombard the shit out of them with pesticides) the only weed that continuously manages to survive is..... horsetail.

to me if that plant can survive excessive amounts of pesticide exposure then perhaps in these times it might be a good one for us to be ingesting?

i'm gonna get myself some this sunday at the markets and start drinking regularly, probably as cold tea throughout the day at work.

also to combat all that chemtrail activity apparently two very good herbs are elderflowers and chinese wormwood (wormwood for the mycoplasmas that have been reported to be sprayed on us with all the other junk).

here is a bit of second-hand news.... but i trust the person who told me.

apparently in the field where Genetically Modified crops are grown (where they bombard the shit out of them with pesticides) the only weed that continuously manages to survive is..... horsetail.

to me if that plant can survive excessive amounts of pesticide exposure then perhaps in these times it might be a good one for us to be ingesting?

i'm gonna get myself some this sunday at the markets and start drinking regularly, probably as cold tea throughout the day at work.

also to combat all that chemtrail activity apparently two very good herbs are elderflowers and chinese wormwood (wormwood for the mycoplasmas that have been reported to be sprayed on us with all the other junk).

Cockroaches never seem to want to stay dead either. A few more ingredients, and we'll have a stir-fry. :)

Horsetail is one of the first ancestor plants. Really good for hair and nails b/c of the silica (if I remember correctly) but not necessarily indicated for chemicals. Dandelion is also quite resilient and a good liver tonic. Nettles, red clover, etc.

Wormwood is to be used only in moderation...

Sign in to follow this