Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

I'm SUPER excited!

For all the fans of Peter Ralston here (which I'm am) I just received his new book called The Book of Not Knowing it's 26 chapters and 581 pages long. I just started reading it and I'm already grinning ear to ear, if anyone else here has read it or is starting to read it let's discuss. I think I will be posting a review every so often as I read through the book because I have a feeling this is a good one.

Guest paul walter

For all the fans of Peter Ralston here (which I'm am) I just received his new book called The Book of Not Knowing it's 26 chapters and 581 pages long. I just started reading it and I'm already grinning ear to ear, if anyone else here has read it or is starting to read it let's discuss. I think I will be posting a review every so often as I read through the book because I have a feeling this is a good one.

581 pages eh?..he must "not know" a lot ;) .

Thanks for the link. I first read his book Zen body being 3 or 4 years ago and it just struck such a chord with me and because I loved that book so much I decided to order Cheng Hsin: Principles of Effortless Power, Cheng Hsin Tui Shou: The Art of Effortless Power, and Reflections of Being. Boy where those hard to read especially Reflections of Being. I would reread sentences like 10 times and I still didn't grasp/comprehend what he was saying. So far this new book is more along the lines of Zen body being in comprehension terms. I think his wife helps him put his thoughts/teachings/ideas into layman terms. :D

Sign in to follow this