Ya Mu

Gulf Oil Spill & Continuous Outpour

adding to Drews post about "fraking" The northern New York water shed "Saudi Arabia of natural gas" and the gigantic oil reserve situated below New Oreleans -recently depopulated, would become very accessible on areas of land considered uninhabitable and no doubt totally unpopulated by their plans.

adding to Drews post about "fraking" The northern New York water shed "Saudi Arabia of natural gas" and the gigantic oil reserve situated below New Oreleans -recently depopulated, would become very accessible on areas of land considered uninhabitable and no doubt totally unpopulated by their plans.

here's some intuitive: BP was claimed to have avoided news overage of the spill for a couple weeks, but I say the spill was begun at least a month before and some of the initial footage was from that time and not in line with the medias claims.

They did so to guarantee amounts of oil in the water necessary to offset annual water temps of the gulf stream generating massive storms -driving ashore the Benzene/Valium

Norway will play the next part and a positive one

Finally a bit of truth from FEMA, bye bye Gulf coast, bye bye BP.

http://www.nuwireinvestor.com/articles/fema-says-gulf-coast-disaster-could-cost-trillions-55548.aspx

Emergency planners are dealing with a prospective "dead zone" within a 200 mile radius from the Deepwater Horizon disaster datum in the Gulf.

A looming environmental and population displacement disaster is brewing in the Gulf. The oil dispersant used by BP, Corexit 9500, is seen by FEMA sources as mixing with evaporated water from the Gulf and absorbed by rain clouds producing toxic precipitation that threatens to continue killing marine and land animals, plant life, and humans within a 200-mile radius of the Deepwater Horizon disaster site in the Gulf.

Adding to the worries of FEMA and the Corps of Engineers is the large amounts of methane that are escaping from the cavernous grotto of oil underneath the Macondo drilling area of Gulf of Mexico.

However, federal officials dealing with the short- and long-term impact of the oil disaster report that the "dead zone" created by a combination of methane gas and Corexit toxic rain will force the evacuation and long-term abandonment of cities and towns within the 200-mile radius of the oil volcano.

Plans are being put in place for the mandatory evacuation of New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Mandeville, Hammond, Houma, Belle Chase, Chalmette, Slidell, Biloxi, Gulfport, Pensacola, Hattiesburg, Mobile, Bay Minette, Fort Walton Beach, Panama City, Crestview, and Pascagoula.

Lol - so the Corexit is causing a dead zone that will force evacuation. Yet, Obama has not stopped BP from dumping it into the Gulf yet.

Why not? Maybe because he PURPOSELY wants to evacuate the entire Gulf Coast into FEMA camps and sanctuary cities? DUUUHHHH???

6/3/2010

Is there a covert government plan to forcibly evacuate up to 50 million people from the Gulf Coast and move them into FEMA trailers somewhere in Missouri and elsewhere because of the oil spill? Some of the nation's survivalists are convinced that the Obama administration is plotting just such an operation.

Yes, even an eco-tragedy can breed conspiracy theories.

Yea, those crazy conspiracy theorists! There is absolutely no evidence of any black choppers or grand "conspiracy theories!" Corporations, including the Obama administration, are merely short sighted and greedy! Not manipulative and conniving. There have never been any covert, black or psy ops in the history of the US government! I know that for a fact, because they taught me that in school! *go reburies head in sand*

Lol - so the Corexit is causing a dead zone that will force evacuation. Yet, Obama has not stopped BP from dumping it into the Gulf yet.

Why not? Maybe because he PURPOSELY wants to evacuate the entire Gulf Coast into FEMA camps and sanctuary cities? DUUUHHHH???Yea, those crazy conspiracy theorists! There is absolutely no evidence of any black choppers or grand "conspiracy theories!" Corporations, including the Obama administration, are merely short sighted and greedy! Not manipulative and conniving. There have never been any covert, black or psy ops in the history of the US government! I know that for a fact, because they taught me that in school! *go reburies head in sand*

Are you still on your paranoid rant? You don't seem to understand the enormous power corporations have. That is the main problem in the Gulf.

ralis

it's not Corexic, but Benzene that needs attention. Corextic is a mineral salt same as in Simple Green, Turpinol _ i recal 20 years ago where 'turpintine' was replaced by "tupinol" it's petroleum based equivalent. Turpintine is vegetable based and if memory serves come as an after product from vegetable tallowate (soap) -millions of time less toxic than it' supposed counterpart 'Turpinol'. I remember where Turpinol was sold on the shelf for about 5 years till several people died from getting it on their skin or inhalation, then regulations were set.

The real killer here is PROPElYn GLYCOL. I know we have been trained to over look (fuck bush) some thing we regularly put in our cars, but really what does this chemical do in your system?

'

I mentioned before about how VALIUM (AMNESIAC) is produced by mixing BENZENE (the most toxic substance in crude oil)with Propelyn Glycol..

I posted before the MSDHS -Material Safety Handling Data Sheets on Corexic..

If you Mix Benzene with propelyne glycol, then this to a fluorine, chlorine or Iodine Ion then you get a common sleep aid, Anti Anxiety Medication or prior 1950's so called amnesiac..

HA HA HA HA there are tons of chlorine, Iodine and Fluorine in the gulf.

Benzene linked to Fluorine has a 30 million year shelf life.

Fcuk Busehs, Kill a Copses

MTBE as in what you get in your tank every time you PUMP is BENZNE, BENZNE, BENZNE ...

Fcuk Busehs, Kill a Copses

I guess we will have to wait for the first hurricane to really find out. Personally if I lived in those areas, I'd be out of there already.

MTBE or Benzene is supposed to decrease emissions by increasing combustion or lowering the flash point of gas which increases the temperature of gas in the carburetor, potentially burning off any harmful emissions (harmful to the atmosphere -Not To Humans). about 30 people (some burned alive) have caught fire at the pump since in the introduction of 'MTBE' _yOU LIKE THE THOUGHT OF BURNING ALIVE IN A VERY PUBLIC PLACE The "people" (Bush/Binladden-cock sucker -Head Fucked Owners in part 55% ((fuck yes -read it) -percent of BP, BP, BP.. Yes.. BP OIL is owned by the NAZI!!!!! _Kill TheM All NOW!!!! ((F---- -M) for fear of recognition by the public of an introduction of """""The Most Deadly Toxin Ever"""" into something as common as Gasoline _How Many Gallons a Year you Head Fucks????? -Trillions or HIGHER??? Who the "F-F-F" do you think authorized the use of MTBE?????

-A Bush in the Hand is worht Two Fammines and ww@ wORLD wARZ

MTBE is the most toxic substance a result of Petroleum production.

80 BILLION GallIonS a Year -He_aD F-C_K's

and then sell the shit in things like SODA, Soap, Dish Soap, Lunch Meat, Condoms, and everything you Wear you Hippo-critical Ass Holes

They super heat "Crude in Distillation tower to separate it's molecules ((Fuck Bush))

BTW, BTW, BTW BEnZENE is found in """""ALLL""" Petroleum Distillates -that is any by product of Crude Oil to Gasoline _they (((Fucvk Heazds )) lIKE YO TO BELIEVE THE ONLY PRODUCT OF ""cRUDE oIL IS """Gas"""{ There are close to 6,000 - 6,000 ""PRODUCTS COMES FROM the shit we buY each and every fucking Day -Including those fucking pants you are wearing assholee..Fuck you Dicks FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

They Are Killing You Children

ps COME AND GET ME buSH -i kILL yOU!!!@!!!!!!

MTBE or Benzene is supposed to decrease emissions by increasing combustion or lowering the flash point of gas which increases the temperature of gas in the carburetor, potentially burning off any harmful emissions (harmful to the atmosphere -Not To Humans). about 30 people (some burned alive) have caught fire at the pump since in the introduction of 'MTBE' _yOU LIKE THE THOUGHT OF BURNING ALIVE IN A VERY PUBLIC PLACE The "people" (Bush/Binladden-cock sucker -Head Fucked Owners in part 55% ((fuck yes -read it) -percent of BP, BP, BP.. Yes.. BP OIL is owned by the NAZI!!!!! _Kill TheM All NOW!!!! ((F---- -M) for fear of recognition by the public of an introduction of """""The Most Deadly Toxin Ever"""" into something as common as Gasoline _How Many Gallons a Year you Head Fucks????? -Trillions or HIGHER??? Who the "F-F-F" do you think authorized the use of MTBE?????

-A Bush in the Hand is worht Two Fammines and ww@ wORLD wARZ

MTBE is the most toxic substance a result of Petroleum production.

80 BILLION GallIonS a Year -He_aD F-C_K's

and then sell the shit in things like SODA, Soap, Dish Soap, Lunch Meat, Condoms, and everything you Wear you Hippo-critical Ass Holes

They super heat "Crude in Distillation tower to separate it's molecules ((Fuck Bush))

BTW, BTW, BTW BEnZENE is found in """""ALLL""" Petroleum Distillates -that is any by product of Crude Oil to Gasoline _they (((Fucvk Heazds )) lIKE YO TO BELIEVE THE ONLY PRODUCT OF ""cRUDE oIL IS """Gas"""{ There are close to 6,000 - 6,000 ""PRODUCTS COMES FROM the shit we buY each and every fucking Day -Including those fucking pants you are wearing assholee..Fuck you Dicks FUCK YOU!!!!!!!

ps COME AND GET ME buSH -i kILL yOU!!!@!!!!!!

:huh:

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Here is a detailed analysis of the latest attempt to obtain control.

http://www.theoildrum.com/node/6714

ralis

This type of control...

1. The Oil Drum is a special place. We strive to maintain a high signal to noise ratio in our comment threads. Short, unengaging comments, or comments that are off topic, are likely to be deleted without notice. (to be clear--engaging, on point humor and levity, more than welcome.)

We are trying to perform a service to the public here to coordinate smart people who know their stuff with other people who want to learn about what's going on. Promotion of that ideal will be the criteria by which we make our decisions about what stays and what goes.

Flame wars, polemic exchanges, and other content deleterious to the community will be removed, either by an editor or by the community through its moderation process.

Nice eh...?

Thanks for the share

"To be clear--engaging, on point humor and levity, more than welcome." - Sure do like that part!

Finally a bit of truth from FEMA, bye bye Gulf coast, bye bye BP.

http://www.nuwireinvestor.com/articles/fema-says-gulf-coast-disaster-could-cost-trillions-55548.aspx

I rechecked the source of this article at oilprice, and conclude its mainly untrue sensationalism. So sorry about that.

Lately in the media I see just focus on the good news, the capping, this is probably a concerted effort by the Dems due to the election runup. It would be quite ironic and sad if the oil gusher actually helps the GOP due to anti-Obama sentiment.

A better source of evironmental impact is this: http://www.oceanleadership.org/2010/researchers-predict-oil-spills-long-term-travel-plans/

To be honest I care more about sealife dying than if some humans have to move to a trailer park up north because the land has become defouled.

It's all interwoven: endless greed at the top, laziness at the bottom. Obviously, the part that we have direct power over is what we do. Live simply, close to the land, energy efficient, etc.

- Trunk

This mimics my feelings toward this subject.

Rachel Maddow gives the speech she wishes Obama had given.

I greatly enjoyed this video. I feel it is time for bold action on the side of the populace and politicians.

I guess we will have to wait for the first hurricane to really find out. Personally if I lived in those areas, I'd be out of there already.

Hi all!

I live in Florida on the East Coast and I'm trying to figure out a way to get out of here. I have a wife that can't get a job because I can't afford the fees for her to get her working permit. I barely make enough on the Beach to survive. What do we do?

I do have a car with a good engine and it's a station wagon. It would make it to Canada. My wife is Canadian.

Sincerely,

J.M.

Yes, the Russians have already done it a few times and they are the big pro's on the information.

http://bit.ly/cTrmmO

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-461896

I did some research and this method is very risky. Because of the nature of the strata, methane gas, and incredible pressure of the ocean. The pressure is 2164 psi at 5000 ft.

If more fractures are created as a result of this technique, the well may never be sealed.

There are way too many variables to make an accurate model of how to proceed.

Apparently, BP has sealed the well with a custom cap, complete with shutoff valves. Lets see if it holds.

ralis

I did some research and this method is very risky. Because of the nature of the strata, methane gas, and incredible pressure of the ocean. The pressure is 2164 psi at 5000 ft.

If more fractures are created as a result of this technique, the well may never be sealed.

Apparently, BP has sealed the well with a custom cap, complete with shutoff valves. Lets see if it holds.

ralis

Man, I hope so... I like Florida! Plus my Mom is on the West Coast in St. Pete. :(

ralis

The thing is, is that supposedly there are other holes that are not being talked about on the news. Supposedly, there are huge fissures releasing Methane that are miles away from the main sight that you see on TV?? :huh: