Ya Mu

Gulf Oil Spill & Continuous Outpour

Insane, isn't it? Makes me wonder how much more of this crap people are going to put up with.

I believe BP will never pay all the damages.

11 people died because they get by on regulating there rigs for extra cash.. Should be charged with negligent homicide.. People should be in jail.

Obama is in bed with BP though, so fat chance.

I haven't followed this thread that much and maybe what I am going to write now has already been discussed:

What if BP in the end created a massive vacuum effect created by extracting too much oil resulting in an eartquake which provoked the eruption of a submarine volcano.

If you watch carefully the videos, you will see the following colours:

1. Yellow: this indicates the release of sulphur, typical component of an active volcano.

2. Orange: it indicates iron which is another component of volcanic activity.

3. White: it is hot water, also related to a volcanic eruption.

Expect the worst to come.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Revelation Chapter 8

Verse 8: And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea[or an oil rig exploding looks like a mountain cast into the sea] and the third part of the sea became blood[oil looks like blood when in the water];

Verse 9: And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.

Third of the ships destroyed by what? Oil?

Maybe Churkod is right. Who knows. All I know is that when this happened, I was reminded of these verses.

I guess all this mess with oil spill will end up by explosion of hydrogen bomb in order to move layer to bury the oil well. Maybe that's what American government should have done from the very beginning. But when the situation will come to it (and it seems that it'll come), greenpeace will tie themselves to the bottom of the sea to prevent it.

I guess all this mess with oil spill will end up by explosion of hydrogen bomb in order to move layer to bury the oil well. Maybe that's what American government should have done from the very beginning. But when the situation will come to it (and it seems that it'll come), greenpeace will tie themselves to the bottom of the sea to prevent it.

Maybe. I predict one third of the oceans will become tainted by oil (blood) first. Then after they finally do something about it... The resulting madness will cause people to become emotionally angry and bitter (hence all demons released). Fun stuff to come I guess.

America is broken, its coming out in this spill and in the soon-to-be-in-the crapper economy. Its a culmination of an overly-greedy-screw-everybody-but me society. I just look at another example of a Taiwanese entrepreneur who made his tanker into a giant oil skimmer, and the USA has blocked it so far because it doesnt suction enough oil %, so its not environmental by law UNLIKE CHEMICAL DISPERSANTS which are totally ok. Im am just flabbergasted at it all, I am beyond words. Do these people need cattle prods for their brains to function?

America is broken, its coming out in this spill and in the soon-to-be-in-the crapper economy. Its a culmination of an overly-greedy-screw-everybody-but me society. I just look at another example of a Taiwanese entrepreneur who made his tanker into a giant oil skimmer, and the USA has blocked it so far because it doesnt suction enough oil %, so its not environmental by law UNLIKE CHEMICAL DISPERSANTS which are totally ok. Im am just flabbergasted at it all, I am beyond words. Do these people need cattle prods for their brains to function?
They're not insane, this is just another world banker black op to gain more control over Americans. And Obama is their appointed point man here - which is why he has been actively impeding all clean up efforts.
When the May 26 directive was issued, EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson said dispersant use should be cut by 75 percent.

Before May 26, BP used 25,689 gallons a day of the chemical dispersant Corexit. Since then, CNN's analysis shows, the daily average of dispersant use has dropped to 23,250 gallons a day, a 9 percent decline.

But even by the EPA's own standards, BP still routinely exceeds the daily threshold. The EPA and Coast Guard say they're trying to keep dispersant use to around 18,000 barrels a day.

But according to CNN's analysis, BP has gone over that amount 50 percent of the time since the May 26 directive was issued.

"The EPA-Coast Guard directive has been successful in ensuring that BP uses the lowest volume of dispersant necessary," U.S. Coast Guard Lt. Erik Halvorson, a spokesman with the Unified Area Command.

The EPA continues testing the chemical dispersant Corexit 9500, which has been used by BP since the beginning of the oil disaster. So far more than 1.6 million gallons of the chemical have been injected into the Gulf of Mexico.

So, the amounts of Corexit dumped into our Gulf has declined only 9% in over a month!!!

Of which ZERO% is actually "needed," since all the dispersant does is sink the oil so the spill doesn't LOOK as bad on the surface (PR move only). It does nothing to actually clean up the oil - but only makes it worse by harming more marine life and making it indigestible to bacteria.

So, while the Coast Guard can impede all clean up efforts and stop nosy journalists from covering the mess - they somehow can't stop BP from dumping nearly 2 million gallons of unnecessary toxic waste into the Gulf???

Well the reality is that they are in this black op too and are actually running interference for BP. You see folks, this is what happens when you elect officials serving HIGHER POWERS (CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, etc) - rather than grass-roots candidates serving THE PEOPLE. BIG difference!

These are not merely "bogus conspiracy theories" like the mainstream media would have you believe. You can see, they are very, very real. And they are the ACTUAL "terrorists" we should be worried about!

If Obama was a Republican...people would be asking for his head by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vpJVELKPPM

Well, worst-case scenario for US...but best-case scenario for Obama & his banker buddies! :lol:

In short, once the wellhead gives way, seawater will be sucked down into the hole and get vaporized into steam. This will create a giant steam "bubble" that will then create an extinction-level tsunami that will wipe out our coastlines. Not to mention all the residual pollution that will prevent resettling for decades.

This has all been planned by our global bankers, executed by our elected officials and prophesized by the Hopi (and others).

Edited by vortex

They're not insane, this is just another world banker black op to gain more control over Americans. And Obama is their appointed point man here - which is why he has been actively impeding all clean up efforts.So, the amounts of Corexit dumped into our Gulf has declined only 9% in over a month!!!

Of which ZERO% is actually "needed," since all the dispersant does is sink the oil so the spill doesn't LOOK as bad on the surface (PR move only). It does nothing to actually clean up the oil - but only makes it worse by harming more marine life and making it indigestible to bacteria.

So, while the Coast Guard can impede all clean up efforts and stop nosy journalists from covering the mess - they somehow can't stop BP from dumping nearly 2 million gallons of unnecessary toxic waste into the Gulf???

Well the reality is that they are in this black op too and are actually running interference for BP. You see folks, this is what happens when you elect officials serving HIGHER POWERS (CFR, Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg Group, etc) - rather than grass-roots candidates serving THE PEOPLE. BIG difference!

These are not merely "bogus conspiracy theories" like the mainstream media would have you believe. You can see, they are very, very real. And they are the ACTUAL "terrorists" we should be worried about!

If Obama was a Republican...people would be asking for his head by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vpJVELKPPM

Well, worst-case scenario for US...but best-case scenario for Obama & his banker buddies! :lol:

In short, once the wellhead gives way, seawater will be sucked down into the hole and get vaporized into steam. This will create a giant steam "bubble" that will then create an extinction-level tsunami that will wipe out our coastlines. Not to mention all the residual pollution that will prevent resettling for decades.

This has all been planned by our global bankers, executed by our elected officials and prophesized by the Hopi (and others).

The bankers et al are not that smart to pull that off. Get a life!

ralis

Yeah, I hear those Hopis are f*ing liberals!!! And now they're watching the global bankers with black helicopters!!!

For a forum devoted to discussing internal illumination, some of you still seem to be in the dark regarding the nature of the commercial world. I find it interesting that the previous poster equates global bankers and black helicopters as being part of the same fringe element. Study history my friend, banking has impoverished the world in the past and continues to impoverish it presently. I guess it's a moot point that Haliburton bought an oil clean up company a week before the blow out. It's probably also a moot point that Goldman and Sachs sold 44 percent of their shares of BP a month or so before the incident. But nah, "I'm not a conspiracy theorist, those people are cooqs."

For a forum devoted to discussing internal illumination, some of you still seem to be in the dark regarding the nature of the commercial world. I find it interesting that the previous poster equates global bankers and black helicopters as being part of the same fringe element. Study history my friend, banking has impoverished the world in the past and continues to impoverish it presently. I guess it's a moot point that Haliburton bought an oil clean up company a week before the blow out. It's probably also a moot point that Goldman and Sachs sold 44 percent of their shares of BP a month or so before the incident. But nah, "I'm not a conspiracy theorist, those people are cooqs."

I am acutely aware of the banking industry et al and the damage done by these parties. However, there is no evidence of a grand conspiracy to destroy the planet. These corporations are short sighted and greedy with only profit in mind. Therefor, gross negligence contributes to the foolishness seen on Wall Street and the Gulf of Mexico. Like I said these people are really not very smart.

ralis

Like I said these people are really not very smart.

Exactly. On a related statistic, obesity is up to 30% in the Southern States. Its greed, like an illness. (reminds me of this episode of "supernatural"

(check out the guy eating the fries near the end!)

On a completely opposite side of what Americans are going through (fear, greed), we have Nobu Su, the billionaire shipping magnate who saw what was happening and responded to help. The funny thing is that this is so out of the bounds of what any American captain of industry would do, I see it reported in the press as if Nobu Su actually is doing this for a quick buck to capitalize on the spill. You really think a billionaire would cut holes in his new ship and sail it to the USA because he wants money? NO. HE'S A FRIGGEN HERO!!! Who is saying this? I havent seen any appreciation reports in the press, for the trouble he's taken to try to save the planet. Even if it doesnt work, it shows light-years more evolved behavior than anything I've seen out of the Americans. (sorry if that offends your long-held beliefs of American exceptionalism)

Edited by de_paradise

On the far reaching implications I highly recommend this new documentary that won the award at Sundance and was just premiered on HBO on June 21st -- very powerful expose on the energy extraction:

GASLAND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohJo9GYLDuY&feature=related

The largest domestic natural gas drilling boom in history has swept across the United States. The Halliburton-developed drilling technology of "fracking" or hydraulic fracturing has unlocked a "Saudia Arabia of natural gas" just beneath us. But is fracking safe? When filmmaker Josh Fox is asked to lease his land for drilling, he embarks on a cross-country odyssey uncovering a trail of secrets, lies and contamination. A recently drilled nearby Pennsylvania town reports that residents are able to light their drinking water on fire. This is just one of the many absurd and astonishing revelations of a new country called GASLAND. Part verite travelogue, part expose, part mystery, part bluegrass banjo meltdown, part showdown.

http://gaslandthemovie.com/take-action/contact-elected-officials

Edited by drewhempel

It's called irony, my friend, directed at the hysterical postings referenced above. But point well taken if you assumed I was serious...