.broken.

Miracle Mineral Supplement/Solution

I've recently come across Miracle Mineral Supplement/Solution (MMS). The claim is that it kills all bacterial and viral infections... Herpes, 'flus... You name it.

Here's a couple of videos for those of you who don't know about it:

I've been on MMS for a week now. I take it twice a day and am slowly increasing the dosage - currently 6 drops. Can't stand the taste but if this can get rid of my occasional cold sores then it's worth a try :)

I am curious to know if any of you out there had tried it before and what your personal experience with it was?

Peace,

James

I've recently come across Miracle Mineral Supplement/Solution (MMS). The claim is that it kills all bacterial and viral infections... Herpes, 'flus... You name it.

Here's a couple of videos for those of you who don't know about it:

I've been on MMS for a week now. I take it twice a day and am slowly increasing the dosage - currently 6 drops. Can't stand the taste but if this can get rid of my occasional cold sores then it's worth a try :)

I am curious to know if any of you out there had tried it before and what your personal experience with it was?

Peace,

James

Is it MLM (Multi-Level Marketing)? If so, I'm not interested, no matter whjat the claims. "Miracle" anything...we've seen a thousand times already. No thanks.

There are better ways to get rid of your cold sores.

Is it MLM (Multi-Level Marketing)? If so, I'm not interested, no matter whjat the claims. "Miracle" anything...we've seen a thousand times already. No thanks.

I have it. It's good as an anti-fungal on the skin and such.

It's pretty good for killing things inside the body too but I haven't been able to keep up with the dosages 3 times a day AND staying away from foods with vinegar or vitamin C as it says to stay away from it.

I'm also unsure as to whether it is all that selective...

Not knowingly. And, of course, I too am sceptical. But you never know unless you try it out for yourself! So that's what I'm doing :) it does sound a little too good to be true but the science is pretty simple. It's an oxidising agent - chlorine dioxide - which is used in water treatment plants to kill bacteria.

Getting rid of my cold sores is not the issue here but putting an end to them once and for all is.

Non, from what I've read and heard about MMS is that you shouldn't take it with any antioxidants. My understanding is that you should take it some time after a meal. Did you use it to get rid of a fungus? Did it work well?

Peace,

James

Not knowingly. And, of course, I too am sceptical. But you never know unless you try it out for yourself! So that's what I'm doing :) it does sound a little too good to be true but the science is pretty simple. It's an oxidising agent - chlorine dioxide - which is used in water treatment plants to kill bacteria.

Getting rid of my cold sores is not the issue here but putting an end to them once and for all is.

Non, from what I've read and heard about MMS is that you shouldn't take it with any antioxidants. My understanding is that you should take it some time after a meal. Did you use it to get rid of a fungus? Did it work well?

Peace,

James

Yea it cured my angular cheilitis. Also.. I didn't know about that anti-oxidant thing. That seems even harder since all vegetarian food has anti-oxidants...

But yea I can't take it on an empty stomache either, you really shouldn't. At least in the higher doses higher than 6. And I can't STAND THE SMELL!!!!!! Makes me vomit. The fumes are toxic. Oh, and don't drink it with just water.. the fumes will not be masked and will end up burning the throat.

It is relatively cheap if you want to try it. And you should only get it from an approved source. ie http://www.projectgreenlife.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1&idaffiliate=5170 I got this one.

Also like I said.. I dont know exactly how selective it is in killing just bacteria. They SAY it doesn't harm the internal gut flora but I'm not sure of that. I read somewhere that it just steals electrons from wherever it goes. Though I dont know of the chemistry all that much.It's a chemical oxidant.. who knows if it just oxidizes bacteria or everything. The books written by Jim "Humble" is kinda hard to understand sometimes, mistakes about the book, spelling and grammatical. I have used it internally though. I haven't had much of a cause to take it though I guess since I didn't really notice much other than an increase of energy, but then again I haven't taken it long enough. It will kill parasites too I assume, pretty efficiently too, or any other pathogenic microbe.

Edited by Non