Sign in to follow this  
sean

Wiki installed (and created portal index)

I installed MediaWiki. Feel free to play with it any way you like. I have no clue when it comes to wikis.

You'll also notice I created a main "News" page and a navigation frame up the top.

:D

Sean.

MAN YA DID A TERRIFIC JOB, I AM ACTUALLY HOLDIN MY SALAMI WITH MY RIGHT HAND N TYPIN WITH DA LEFT OUT O SHEER EXCITEMENT, DA SITE LOOKS REALY SEXY, N THANX A LOT FOR DA WIKKI, I HOPE MASTER MAHAEJACULATOR SAUEKNULLER PIETRO LIKES IT AS WELL!!!

READY FOR PRIME TIME NOW!!! DID YA CONTACT GOOGLE? WE'RE GONNA GET SOME HITS NOW!!!

GREAT!!

RJ MAHASALAMI

Thanks Matthew and Ron! :)

Hope you like MediaWiki, Ron. Not sure about it yet. It seems a little slow. Could be overkill? Maybe I shoulda listened to you with PhpWiki but I wanna make Pietro happy too. :D You said he liked MediaWiki right, or did I read wrong?

I submitted to Google and some other engines. Anybody else that has slick ideas about search engine rankings let me know. I remember Plato and Max saying they could help with that.

Hey would it piss you, or anyone else off if I put a Google Adsense bar on the left for topic / post views?

Sean.

Go ahead with Google SenseAd bar.... although I think putting it on top or in the middle of the page is more effective. You may try different formats till you see what brings better results though

LETS SELL CLIPS O PLATO STUFFIN HIS ANUS WITH 18" BLACK DONGS!!!!!!

HEY ARE WE EVER GONNA GET A FEMALE HERE???????

I *DONT* THINK SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RJ

You've done a great job Sean with the site!

The navigation bar on top "News Forum Wiki" prevents people from bookmarking pages other than "http://www.thetaobums.com/".

If you don't use frames then people can bookmark any page on the web site easily.

There is a free spell checking service for forums at:

http://www.spellingcow.com/

The ads are based on the most common word on the page. So if you put "big tits" at the end of your every sentence, you will get your wish (or should I say I will get my wish?).

Thanks Sean I really appreciate. The mediawiki is by far the best one, and teaching. Unfortunately at the moment I am in a big conference, so I have little time to discuss. But it seems that the site progress much better when I keep quite... mumble, mumble, mumble :)

You've done a great job Sean with the site!

The navigation bar on top "News Forum Wiki" prevents people from bookmarking pages other than "http://www.thetaobums.com/".

If you don't use frames then people can bookmark any page on the web site easily.

There is a free spell checking service for forums at:http://www.spellingcow.com/

Thanks Mitch. :) And good point about the navigation bar. I'll try to think of a non-frames solution. In the meantime you can just go to www.thetaobums.com/forum to browse the forum outside of the frameset.

Thanks Sean I really appreciate. The mediawiki is by far the best one, and teaching. Unfortunately at the moment I am in a big conference, so I have little time to discuss. But it seems that the site progress much better when I keep quite... mumble, mumble, mumble :)

Cool, I'm really glad you like the mediawiki! Ron said that was your favorite one but I wasn't sure.

Also ... the site progress is not from quietness. :) It's from everyone speaking up about what they want and what they like/dislike so continued feedback is most welcome.

NOW MAHAEJACCULATOR SAUEKNULLER WANTS DA BLOG! I TOLK HIM, GET TIKKI WIKKI SO YA GET EVERYTHANG IN ONE PACKIGE, BUT NO, HE WANTED DA LATTEX FORMULAS, EXCUSE-MOI MISTER PHD-DONT-ASK-ME-ABOUT-QUATTERNIONS. OH, WELL, NOW YA GOTTA FIND A BLOG PACKIGE...A CHAT...A SEX-FOR-MONEY-SCHEME...A PROSTATE-MAGIK-PLATTO-DILDO-ME-LOLLYPOP...AD INFINNITUM, N ON, N ON, N ON...YA BE TRAPPED INTO DA TAO BUM MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE NOW

RJ

You mean the "I got here first!" text? I think Pietro edited that. You can edit any page. I'm sure the text Pietro put in won't stay like that for long either. It should constantly evolve.

You mean the "I got here first!" text? I think Pietro edited that. You can edit any page. I'm sure the text Pietro put in won't stay like that for long either. It should constantly evolve.

i well hope so

Sign in to follow this