Eric Yudelove

Oneness and the Tao by Kwon Yin

The name of this thread Oneness and the Tao is actually a duality that contradicts itself. Oneness is the Tao.

But how can this be?

How can I help you to know this, not just understand it with your mind?

What is the mind set necessery to see this?

Here is the mind set to achieve this.

First, you should think about how small your mind is compared to all the stars you can see in the sky. How infintessibly tiny is your mind compared to the entire universe. And then realize that all this is tiny compared with the invisible yet subtle Tao.

Then you can sit or stand and believe you are the center of the Universe. In terms of infinte space, any point

or body, is equally in the center of the universe as any other body. So this is a true statement.

So, you Are the center of the Universe. and now you will know that the Universe is you body. You are One. Now extend your awareness to realize that no matter how far you go, Tao is where you are and far beyond that and where you are not. Feel your conciousness expand, out into the place of silence, beyond your mind, because your mind is tiny, but Tao is everything and more. Beyond your mind is the silent realm.

With the Blessing of Kwon Yin, I allow Eric to transmit this to you.

Unutterable Peace and Love, my Children

PS This piece was previously inadvertently posted on Book Club site.

Edited by Eric Yudelove

The name of this thread Oneness and the Tao is actually a duality that contradicts itself. Oneness is the Tao.

But how can this be?

How can I help you to know this, not just understand it with your mind?

What is the mind set necessery to see this?

Here is the mind set to achieve this.

First, you should think about how small your mind is compared to all the stars you can see in the sky. How infintessibly tiny is your mind compared to the entire universe. And then realize that all this is tiny compared with the invisible yet subtle Tao.

Then you can sit or stand and believe you are the center of the Universe. In terms of infinte space, any point

or body, is equally in the center of the universe as any other body. So this is a true statement.

So, you Are the center of the Universe. and now you will know that the Universe is you body. You are One. Now extend your awareness to realize that no matter how far you go, Tao is where you are and far beyond that and where you are not. Feel your conciousness expand, out into the place of silence, beyond your mind, because your mind is tiny, but Tao is everything and more. Beyond your mind is the silent realm.

With the Blessing of Kwon Yin, I allow Eric to transmit this to you.

Unutterable Peace and Love, my Children

PS This piece was previously inadvertently posted on Book Club site.

Very good, my child.

Edited by Lucky7Strikes