Jayem

Hey everyone

hey everyone ,

My names justin and ive been very interested in the ways of energy for well over 8 years, im now 23 and feel like im progressing at a gradual rate. I was very interested in kundalini yoga for the most part because of the amount of energy it would invoke and awaken .. i havnt even tried Qi gong or anything but the structure of it attracts me , i feel as if kundalini yoga is so unstructured and its more a self serve basis...Im going to continue to come to this website because i have read some very insightful stuff that went farther then i thought you could go in depth . My acomplishments with my energy movement includes some of the following ..

i can instantaneously shift a large amount of energy to any part of my body at any time whether in trance or not ... i can hear the energy rush past my ear drums when sending from the base of my spine to the crown (i want people to tell me if they get this too, it sounds like someone shaking a sheet of metal flying by my ears).. with my third eye ive sent some massive amounts of energy to it and seen all sorts of colours and crazy things , the pulsing has been out of this world. I feel like im on the verge of something much bigger , id love for hints and tips to take it to the next level .. My ultimate goal is to be able to astral project ! i have another big interest in our planets crystals and the attributes they can share with us. I recently have been reading lots on this Orgone Tachyon suff and i want to get my hands on some . Anyways Any reply on any of the things i have mentioned would be greatly appretiated , thank you !

Hey Jayem,

I will keep it short and sweet. Do Qigong. If you spend all your time focused on "Empowering" your upper dantien/psychic/spiritual center, you wil end up with severe qi deviations which are hard to correct. Do not be in a rush, you have the rest of your life. If you do not work on your core issues first they will grow and consume you if you just want the silver bullet. PS: There is no silver bullet. So, get your hands on some good grounded qigong training, then fly to the wuji and dance with the immortals. DQC

hey everyone ,

My names justin and ive been very interested in the ways of energy for well over 8 years, im now 23 and feel like im progressing at a gradual rate. I was very interested in kundalini yoga for the most part because of the amount of energy it would invoke and awaken .. i havnt even tried Qi gong or anything but the structure of it attracts me , i feel as if kundalini yoga is so unstructured and its more a self serve basis...Im going to continue to come to this website because i have read some very insightful stuff that went farther then i thought you could go in depth . My acomplishments with my energy movement includes some of the following ..

i can instantaneously shift a large amount of energy to any part of my body at any time whether in trance or not ... i can hear the energy rush past my ear drums when sending from the base of my spine to the crown (i want people to tell me if they get this too, it sounds like someone shaking a sheet of metal flying by my ears).. with my third eye ive sent some massive amounts of energy to it and seen all sorts of colours and crazy things , the pulsing has been out of this world. I feel like im on the verge of something much bigger , id love for hints and tips to take it to the next level .. My ultimate goal is to be able to astral project ! i have another big interest in our planets crystals and the attributes they can share with us. I recently have been reading lots on this Orgone Tachyon suff and i want to get my hands on some . Anyways Any reply on any of the things i have mentioned would be greatly appretiated , thank you !