Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

New Biophoton Article!

From my understanding it seems to be a womanly-parts thing, especially at certain times, if enough cultivation is put in that the energy density potential gets significant. Or so I've gleaned from what I've come across B)

heeeyy...thanks. Joe. I DID get the part of accumulating too much Yang, and can only speculate about what that could do to the "womanly-parts thing" hehe. But as undefined as this it sounds like cottonfluff nonsense. so far...

Heh, thanks Joe!

That was even less clear than Drew's explanation :lol:

Kate I would just rely on Effie P. Chow -- she's the most prominent female qigong master in the U.S.

http://www.eastwestqi.com/

Chow practices full lotus meditation. She teaches a visualization of the five elements as a practice. Chunyi Lin said his first teacher was a female qigong master who also taught five elements visualization but it was a very complicated and difficult practice.

I, myself, just rely on full lotus and the energy transmits externally -- at first when I was building up my energy I stored it in the lower tan tien but not for long!! The reason is that in the city there are many people who need the energy - so I was chased down by, first, this young, beautiful blond. At this time I was still too innocent not realizing what the electromagnetic chi energy did to females! haha. She wanted to sleep with me but I just blew her off. Then there was this other meditation dude who practiced only mind yoga -- not full lotus -- and his sister also was into meditation a bit. So when she saw me she was immediately attracted to me in a sexual way. That's when I first realized that the chi turns you into a "chick magnet."

But what to do about it? At the time I didn't know -- I just kept practicing without thinking much about it. I was only working 10 hours a week and I was on my strict -- NO SALT -- diet. I didn't hang out with anyone and I didn't post online -- I just read and studied qigong books like "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Meditation." I rarely biked - I practiced qigong about 6 hours a day -- active standing and small universe in a chair, and self-concentration as half lotus and the increasingly full lotus.

Then I was visualizing the lower tan tien -- I had been reading Evans-Wentz -- Tibetan Yoga book published by Oxford Press -- and he described how the body was visualized as wood which was lit on fire. So I remembered once when I was camping in New Mexico at Ghost Ranch -- and I woke up before everyone else determined to restart the fire without any ignition. I had to blow on the dead coals but do so very steadily without too much force and continuously.

This was also how I visualized my lower tan tien and suddenly it lit up into a great heat and bliss. I knew I had activated my jing energy right then. I kept practicing and I realized I was not hungry -- so why should I eat? I was taking the Level 3 retreat that weekend and I knew that Chunyi Lin taught fasting for Level 3. I thought that I would then be well-prepared for the teaching and I knew from the "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" book that once a certain stage of the practice was achieved then it was natural to go on a fast for a week or so.

During that week -- 8 or 9 days -- I had half a glass of water. I went into work after the Level 3 retreat on a Monday -- and that's when I had telepathy with my coworker. She then told our director that she thought I should be promoted to a manager position. She was only half-joking as I wasn't even trained for a manager position since my work was not in the same department -- my job was a sort of liason between departments, somewhat independent.

Anyway my friend met me at the cafe -- he also practiced meditation and even took the qigong classes from Chunyi Lin and he did healing afterwards! He even went to Chunyi Lin's house which at the time was where Chunyi Lin did his private healing, with his wife coordinating the appointments. My friend said there were a lot of people waiting to be healed and Chunyi Lin's house had all sorts of fancy items from Mall of America. haha.

So anyway my friend was sitting at the table next to me - facing me -- he was maybe 10 feet from me. We were casually taking probably about activism as he helped me out with activism -- or other friends, school, whatever. But we weren't talking about meditation not at that moment. I could feel these strong electromagnetic fields going into my friend from out of my third eye -- in the center of my brain. This experience was new to me but I didn't say anything to my friend. Suddenly my friend goes -- out of nowhere:

"What are you doing to me?"!!

I think it was the next weekend when I accidentally pulled the spirit of this old lady out of the top of her skull. She asked for a healing after I was asked to explaining my fasting training to the practice group. So she sat in a chair and I was standing to her side -- she couldn't see what I was doing. Chunyi Lin teaches not to pull out blockages out of the top of the head -- but I forgot he said this and I didn't realize that my energy was so much more powerful compared to the old lady.

So I felt this heavy electromagnetic blog get pulled out the top of her head -- and right when I felt it the old lady immediately started bawling -- start up bawling. And at that point the energy healing session group was ending. Everyone was leaving and I saw my friend coming towards me. I said to him as we walked down the hallway -- on the lower level -- "you're not going to believe what just happened!"

Right when I said that to him I saw the old lady also walking towards me -- still bawling -- and someone had her arm around her shoulder comforting her. I saw her later at another guild meeting and we smiled at each other. She realized I had good intentions and it was just a mistake. Also her spirit went back into her body obviously.

As Yan Xin teaches the energy is "bi-directional" which means that the intention can be reversed -- is reversed -- if there's any mistake made. So Yan Xin once was in a car that stalled. He saw a power line overhead so he transferred the energy from the power line down to the car. The car immediately started smoking. So Yan Xin then realized his mistaked and transferred the energy back. Then the car started up.

http://www.amazon.com/Scientific-Qigong-Exploration-Zuyin-Lu/dp/0965713571/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274554663&sr=1-1

The energy will balance out on its own if you focus on the emptiness -- as Mahayana Buddhism teaches there are "different levels of emptiness" -- but as Advaita Vedanta teaches it's all the same emptiness as consciousness. Chunyi Lin teaches to use your consciousness to go into the emptiness and that's all you need to know.

At the Level 3 retreat when Chunyi Lin taught this I was stymied -- what's the difference between my own consciousness and the emptiness. I had to think about this for a long time -- a few years - and then I realized that the secret is the complementary opposites. Western logic is based on symmetry "I Am that I Am" or the commutative property -- A x B = B x A. But that's not the case in nonwestern shamanism. So the process is asymmetric -- it's an open process -- so the "One" or I-thought is not a number. It's an eternal resonance that we are always-already a part of. When we listen to the source of the I-thought then it resonates back to .....

"female formless awareness" or the emptiness -- so that's how our consciousness goes back to the emptiness but when that resonance happens then it creates the number 2 which is a female number as the first material energy -- electrochemical or jing energy. So the number 2 is the reflection of the female formless awareness and this resonates with the Number 3 -- the product of 2 and 3 are the first product of material creation -- 666 as the ratio 2/3. This is taught in Pythagorean harmonics but also the same male and female numbers are taught in Taoist philosophy. The music ratio 2/3 is yang and that's the chi or electromagnetic energy while the music ratio 3/4 is yin as it returns back to the electrochemical energy.

Edited by drewhempel

I guess Master Nan, Huai-chin groups it into the "fin chi" or fake chi as wind phenomenon -- where the lower tan tien gets hot but it has to be full body chi to be real chi. So I think that's only AFTER the crown chakra orgasm -- where it

rains

down as a full body orgasm and then the whole body converts to chi.

After that you can go without food and water in the bigu state as post-death chi. haha.

full tantien, fake chi - harmful only for a woman? full body chi to develop into real chi - necessary only for women?

I found the site of Mrs Effie..what particular link covers the question?

It makes sense though, it is when the my whole body is engaged in qigogn movement OR in deep meditation I am healed

Lovely reference to the water-method btw.

Edited by rain

full tantien, fake chi - harmful only for a woman? full body chi to develop into real chi - necessary only for women?

I found the site of Mrs Effie..what particular link covers the question?

It makes sense though, it is when the my whole body is engaged in qigogn movement OR in deep meditation I am healed

Lovely reference to the water-method btw.

Thanks -- yeah you'd want her "Miracle Healing from China" book -- that was my source -- she discusses the five element meditation and gives several case studies of her healing. Great book!!

http://www.amazon.com/Miracle-Healing-China-Qigong-Charles-McGee/dp/0963697951

Here's the Evans Wentz book as well:

http://www.amazon.com/Tibetan-Yoga-Secret-Doctrines-Dawa-Samdups/dp/0195133145

Edited by drewhempel

Kate I would just rely on Effie P. Chow -- she's the most prominent female qigong master in the U.S.

Chow practices full lotus meditation. She teaches a visualization of the five elements as a practice. Chunyi Lin said his first teacher was a female qigong master who also taught five elements visualization but it was a very complicated and difficult practice.

I, myself, just rely on full lotus and the energy transmits externally -- at first when I was building up my energy I stored it in the lower tan tien but not for long!! The reason is that in the city there are many people who need the energy - so I was chased down by, first, this young, beautiful blond. At this time I was still too innocent not realizing what the electromagnetic chi energy did to females! haha. She wanted to sleep with me but I just blew her off. Then there was this other meditation dude who practiced only mind yoga -- not full lotus -- and his sister also was into meditation a bit. So when she saw me she was immediately attracted to me in a sexual way. That's when I first realized that the chi turns you into a "chick magnet."

But what to do about it? At the time I didn't know -- I just kept practicing without thinking much about it. I was only working 10 hours a week and I was on my strict -- NO SALT -- diet. I didn't hang out with anyone and I didn't post online -- I just read and studied qigong books like "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Meditation." I rarely biked - I practiced qigong about 6 hours a day -- active standing and small universe in a chair, and self-concentration as half lotus and the increasingly full lotus.

Then I was visualizing the lower tan tien -- I had been reading Evans-Wentz -- Tibetan Yoga book published by Oxford Press -- and he described how the body was visualized as wood which was lit on fire. So I remembered once when I was camping in New Mexico at Ghost Ranch -- and I woke up before everyone else determined to restart the fire without any ignition. I had to blow on the dead coals but do so very steadily without too much force and continuously.

This was also how I visualized my lower tan tien and suddenly it lit up into a great heat and bliss. I knew I had activated my jing energy right then. I kept practicing and I realized I was not hungry -- so why should I eat? I was taking the Level 3 retreat that weekend and I knew that Chunyi Lin taught fasting for Level 3. I thought that I would then be well-prepared for the teaching and I knew from the "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" book that once a certain stage of the practice was achieved then it was natural to go on a fast for a week or so.

During that week -- 8 or 9 days -- I had half a glass of water. I went into work after the Level 3 retreat on a Monday -- and that's when I had telepathy with my coworker. She then told our director that she thought I should be promoted to a manager position. She was only half-joking as I wasn't even trained for a manager position since my work was not in the same department -- my job was a sort of liason between departments, somewhat independent.

Anyway my friend met me at the cafe -- he also practiced meditation and even took the qigong classes from Chunyi Lin and he did healing afterwards! He even went to Chunyi Lin's house which at the time was where Chunyi Lin did his private healing, with his wife coordinating the appointments. My friend said there were a lot of people waiting to be healed and Chunyi Lin's house had all sorts of fancy items from Mall of America. haha.

So anyway my friend was sitting at the table next to me - facing me -- he was maybe 10 feet from me. We were casually taking probably about activism as he helped me out with activism -- or other friends, school, whatever. But we weren't talking about meditation not at that moment. I could feel these strong electromagnetic fields going into my friend from out of my third eye -- in the center of my brain. This experience was new to me but I didn't say anything to my friend. Suddenly my friend goes -- out of nowhere:

I think it was the next weekend when I accidentally pulled the spirit of this old lady out of the top of her skull. She asked for a healing after I was asked to explaining my fasting training to the practice group. So she sat in a chair and I was standing to her side -- she couldn't see what I was doing. Chunyi Lin teaches not to pull out blockages out of the top of the head -- but I forgot he said this and I didn't realize that my energy was so much more powerful compared to the old lady.

So I felt this heavy electromagnetic blog get pulled out the top of her head -- and right when I felt it the old lady immediately started bawling -- start up bawling. And at that point the energy healing session group was ending. Everyone was leaving and I saw my friend coming towards me. I said to him as we walked down the hallway -- on the lower level -- "you're not going to believe what just happened!"

Right when I said that to him I saw the old lady also walking towards me -- still bawling -- and someone had her arm around her shoulder comforting her. I saw her later at another guild meeting and we smiled at each other. She realized I had good intentions and it was just a mistake. Also her spirit went back into her body obviously.

As Yan Xin teaches the energy is "bi-directional" which means that the intention can be reversed -- is reversed -- if there's any mistake made. So Yan Xin once was in a car that stalled. He saw a power line overhead so he transferred the energy from the power line down to the car. The car immediately started smoking. So Yan Xin then realized his mistaked and transferred the energy back. Then the car started up.

http://www.amazon.com/Scientific-Qigong-Exploration-Zuyin-Lu/dp/0965713571/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274554663&sr=1-1

The energy will balance out on its own if you focus on the emptiness -- as Mahayana Buddhism teaches there are "different levels of emptiness" -- but as Advaita Vedanta teaches it's all the same emptiness as consciousness. Chunyi Lin teaches to use your consciousness to go into the emptiness and that's all you need to know.

At the Level 3 retreat when Chunyi Lin taught this I was stymied -- what's the difference between my own consciousness and the emptiness. I had to think about this for a long time -- a few years - and then I realized that the secret is the complementary opposites. Western logic is based on symmetry "I Am that I Am" or the commutative property -- A x B = B x A. But that's not the case in nonwestern shamanism. So the process is asymmetric -- it's an open process -- so the "One" or I-thought is not a number. It's an eternal resonance that we are always-already a part of. When we listen to the source of the I-thought then it resonates back to .....

"female formless awareness" or the emptiness -- so that's how our consciousness goes back to the emptiness but when that resonance happens then it creates the number 2 which is a female number as the first material energy -- electrochemical or jing energy. So the number 2 is the reflection of the female formless awareness and this resonates with the Number 3 -- the product of 2 and 3 are the first product of material creation -- 666 as the ratio 2/3. This is taught in Pythagorean harmonics but also the same male and female numbers are taught in Taoist philosophy. The music ratio 2/3 is yang and that's the chi or electromagnetic energy while the music ratio 3/4 is yin as it returns back to the electrochemical energy.

Thanks Drew! It will probably take me some time to understand this in writing.

Thanks Drew! It will probably take me some time to understand this in writing.

Meet the International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers, introduced by Janet Weber, Assistant to the Grandmother's Council. Janet has been affiliated with the Center for Sacred Studies since the mid-1990s, and is an Interfaith Minister. Her work is in support of native elders and teachings of the Sacred Hoop.

Drewhempel why are you still living with your parents?

You are more than 30 years old.. The world is not dying for

chi energy.. Just turn on the music loud, and there you have the

same tingling nervous emotions. You are just deluding yourself.. You maybe

hallucinated because of fasting, but did you feel save?

No.. Get work and get a girl.. I wasted also a lot to get as high

as the sky with yoga, but it is not giving the thing you want.

Work and pretty tities in your face.. You are loving objects instead

of people which causes you to freak out. You are a schizotype at least. Did you

know 10% of all schizotypes do suicide? Yoga is really not so undangerous..

Many "masters" dye very young, espiacally when they don't have a relationship with a woman or do valuable work. Sometimes they even get brain diseases such

as the best friend of yogananda.

You think you have to go "further

and deeper" into yoga to feel good and better and "reach enlightenment" which is

the real illusion, it won't save you from fear. You are just repeating

the same story over and over again by this fast of 8 days which will give you

precognition, but if I ask you what precognition is, you say it is

basically a good insight into your own desires.. You are not "helping others"

because you feel so good, you are having stress and irritability from the inside.

You are spending many hours behind the internet. I remember you said your mother

didn't liked you to meditate all day and that spending time online was better. You mother

must still love you and know what is best for you. I bet

you don't have any social network and you must feel lonely and unsafe, how

are your finances arranged?

Besides the world is indeed in your brain. Constant medition decrease

temporal blood/energy flow. This will deform your spatial orientation and

the part of the brain which is for personality is probably also put off.

However, this is not normal functioning, when you want to get back to normal life

you have to learn things again. You will need a good sense of self, otherwise

people find you weird not "God".

The hormone for love is oxytocin. If someone loves you, you love someone,

your work is valued or you work hard, you get more oxytocin in your blood stream.

This makes you feel "all is good, they like me to be here" This reduces stress.

However, you are just on a dopamine addiction I think, trying to get higher and higher without

caring about anything. However, you still miss someting, but there is no cycle of life and

death to be freed from. There is no goal, but have living before you will grow old

and perish. Woman are real..

So many yogis after searching for enlightenment drop practises after a while and get a woman and

ask money for their "practises" They have come to the conclusion that... ?

If nothing of this applies to you, it applies to me. I am now 20 and the 1.5 years of meditating etcetera were very lonely and dangerous and I don't recommend them to anyone. Often there was no one to fall back on, because

they didn't know about yoga. I didn't realised where i was heading to.

Many times I felt like completely helpless and confused, often taking incredibly dangerous risks. I bet this applies to you because 8 days of fasting is a incredible risk, going without work what you do is also an incredible great risk. What happens if you get sick and you don't have money for good health care? What happens if your mother dies? However, life is so simple. There might be a prana energy, but if your brain is dead, you are dead too..

Do sports and see that pain is real and go to madhouses if you are not mad already. They don't have normal brain and see how they are functioning, I bet

many people think you are mad also..

Maybe I would recommend yoga to some people to ancient days

when it was so hard to get work and a woman and life was far more harder than now. Or to get some unity experience to help people realize wisdom.

But man I advise you, attend some parties and enjoy. You have wasted a decade or more on this. Learn what it means to be a human (an advanced monkey!)I am glad now that I am normal again.

Thijs

This post is an example of one who 'treads the path' but chooses egotism. Sad. Beware the dark side, friends.

This post is an example of one who 'treads the path' but chooses egotism. Sad. Beware the dark side, friends.

Wel thanks Fizix. I was basically sharing these

ugly things of myself to help..

Touche - you must be the 'funny' one in your circle of friends.

Yes, I am quite serious, that is why I discovered

the importance of the sexual energy. However, on the

contrary yogis don't take life seriously. They just enjoy the sexual

energy without acknowledging the fact, that 99% of what

defines you is going to perish for sure when you die.

This includes your family, friends, memories and so forth.

Therefore, I think it is wrong to put much emphasis on

escaping life although the sexual energy cultivated upward

is a form of blissful electric energy which is very healthy

and can give wisdom. It is like 30% life enjoyment increase,

if you have a job and wife besides.

But you could go blind, have a car accident or a brain tumor

overnight. This will set you back to this life as it really is.

Therefore I recommend you to mind on basic needs more than

to realize "yourself" at high costs, if you want pursue a heavy natural

and healthy life attitude. It should only be pursued at last, like

it is only on top of Maslow's pyramid. Just enjoyment is not

natural and not healthy.

More specifically accidents related to yoga:

- your eyes can be wasted for ever. I got floaters or dust in my eyes from yoga because of the increase pressure in my eyes.

- you will have a significant higher chance for having a car accident if

you practise multiple hours a day. This is so because your pariental lobe, which is the brain part for experiencing spacial environments decreases.

You will see just see the flow of the one inside of your brain which

makes driving normally more difficult and more dangerous as I have observed

myself.

-you will end up losing your rationality which is dangerous because you need

good "brain software" to do your eduction, work, relations and so forth. You

don't want to have a brain that constantly says: he is in error, he doesn't know the truth, let me meditate. As Darwin has pointed out, humans are

advanced apes and he is right. We are here just temporary and we are evolved

for survival. This is the brain software you need for survival in this world,

yoga/christianity and so forth will make you go in the wrong direction. As mantak chia said some people are just "waiting for an ufo to pick them up

without having responsibilities". Even if you can keep yourself alive, keep in mind that much of our wealth, health and well beign is because of our forebears who worked hard and have evolved science for us. To me this means I would like

to give back in return.

-you can end up giving to charity which you later regret. Although I support giving to charity I think it is wise to do it rationally. You should especially give to people close by because when you really need help (and you will sometime!) they can give back to you. Strangers won't give back and will

let you die in the cold when you are sick or old. Besides, research

has determined that giving to charity helps you being more happy if you

see the people to whom you are giving. The amount of help is not a real factor

in this. However, if you meditate much you can end up giving much of your time

and money away because you have hypnotized yourself for so long that these don't hold any real value. Of course, they do matter, for instance, if you spent your time and money more efficient, you could later meditate more!

-your social relations can be positively effected by the increased bliss of sexual energy but they can also be negatively effected because you don't think social relations don't hold any value because they are ultimately based on egotism and selfishness. "You just think I should be nice to them but not friendly because they will poison me with their impure thoughts."

As Osho said every rose has is thorn, this includes for yoga as well. Life is just eternally dynamic flux. What I observed during Yoga is that yes, there is

an "ocean" and you can be one with it, however, you are just fish in that ocean as vulnerable and fragile as you are.

Finally, I want to say that on this forum there is not one single individual who is really represetative for the enlightenment parable. Most of this forum are confused, than there are the money makers with their practises and the rest

is just hypotizing themself with book reading and constant repetition of prayers and meditation. Check it out, "stripping the gurus" is one of the better threads! One for one, gurus fall. One for one they become sick of the "void". Fame and woman turn out to be more attractive than enlightenment. Only in prison camps similar to military camps with strong hierarchical orders human beings are made into euneuchs for the sake of society. They will never make a family and will never know what it feels like, they will always deny their aim of existence to propagate their genes and the bliss it results in. Always thinking that they are not there brains...

Edited by TTT

Getting rid of the mind's defilements is part of the path - you can be attached to blissful states just as you can be attached to sexual desires. Even though one may have great accomplishment, one may still have defilements. If you cannot let go of attachments, you might as well be swimming with a boat anchor ;)

Well thank you for sharing your personal rationalizations, TTT. It seems you have looked for every excuse fathomable to justify not practicing. Good luck on your path.

Okie dokie, I am curious too rain. It would be helpful to hear from experienced female practitioners on this one. I'll also take a look at drew's Effie Chow recommendation. On a similar note, If I am correct, immortal sister's teacher nourishes the uterus with a separate sound.

Yeah the book it is in is out of print and I don't have it anymore....

This is their latest book -- not sure if it's in there. I speed-read this book and don't have it anymore.

Maybe someone while chime in who has those books but as I recall there were no details given on why....

http://www.meditationexpert.com/measuringmeditation.html

Oh wait here is a relevant chapter online:

http://www.meditationexpert.com/Chapter4.pdf

Edited by drewhempel

Cool, sounds like I am doing a similar routine as you, but at only half your breakneck pace! :lol:

Also, great visualization of the dantian. Cinnabar (dan) is indeed red like a hot, glowing ember..

cinnabar-group.gif

lacquer_main_image.jpg

1.jpg

So, what circuits or centers do you think you've actually opened, btw?

Edited by vortex

Cool, sounds like I am doing a similar routine as you, but at only half your breakneck pace! :lol:

Also, great visualization of the dantian. Cinnabar (dan) is indeed red like a hot, glowing ember..

cinnabar-group.gif

lacquer_main_image.jpg

1.jpg

So, what circuits or centers do you think you've actually opened, btw?

Here's what I replied to you on that thread already....!!

Vortex -- you should read Master Nan, Huai-chin!

View Postvortex, on Nov 9 2009, 03:24 PM, said:

Some of the initial, signifcant alchemical milestones include:

- Opening your microcosmic orbit (xiao zhou tian/small universe/small heavenly circulation).

- Awakening your kundalini (chong mai).

- Opening your macrocosmic orbit (da zhou tian/big universe/great heavenly circulation).

If so, what methods did you use, how long did it take (days & hours) and in what sequence did these occur? How do you know you really opened them (what confirmatory signs or experiences)? And how has each changed your life or being?

very funny drew, I just read those exact words like 3 days ago :lol:

Yeah I was rereading http://meditationexpert.com yesterday -- Bodri's site on Master Nan, Huai-chin.

Bodri links to this fascinating report of one man's experiences:

http://www.realization.org/page/namedoc0/moe/moe_1.htm

Here's a great audio interview with U.G. Krishnamurti I'm listening to:

http://www.ugkrishnamurti.org/ug/ug_audio/uga_jl/2002-01-18_ug_willem_de_ridder.ram

Edited by drewhempel

Sign in to follow this