Sign in to follow this  
voidisyinyang

New Biophoton Article!

This link (and my ensuing nerdsplosion and reading spree) was so exciting I had to join this forum so I could tell you.

Thank you!

Very cool - since the structures only "touch" via the kiss of electrostatic repulsion, it would make sense that there would be certain frequencies associated with the photon manifestation :)

Very cool - since the structures only "touch" via the kiss of electrostatic repulsion, it would make sense that there would be certain frequencies associated with the photon manifestation :)

Yeah I just threw up my "biophoton" research as a full free preview lulu.com book

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/deep-disharmony-secrets-of-the-cias-psi-plasma-vortex/11007795

It's not really edited -- just stream of consciousness stuff.

Basically though the amplitude and frequency as interconnected via the phase-angle but in quantum science the timing of the phase-angle has infinite potential. So the more you know frequency the less you know the time of the phase-angle and vice versa. Still it then has to get converted back into classical amplitude as a probability of the experimental set-up.

This is the paradox of "squeezed light" and why it has to be based on quantum chaos math. But in that case the machine is really in control. Western math provides a metaphor or model but it still has to be converted back into symmetry.

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-new-lulucom-book.html

Edited by drewhempel

Guest artform

Thank very much Drew, as always!!

You may be interested in Bonnie's TED talk on our inter-species symbiosis with bacteria and these particular light producing examples. Then of course our co-symbiont mitochondria! That's another story.

Not spot on, but great enveloping context.

Carry on.

artform

Thank very much Drew, as always!!

You may be interested in Bonnie's TED talk on our inter-species symbiosis with bacteria and these particular light producing examples. Then of course our co-symbiont mitochondria! That's another story.

Not spot on, but great enveloping context.

Carry on.

artform

I'll watch that and you all can watch Jungle Trip, the documentary on psychoactive plant communication

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jungle-trip/

Guest artform

Strange Edit Loop...

Please see below!

Edited by artform

Guest artform

I'll watch that and you all can watch Jungle Trip, the documentary on psychoactive plant communication

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/jungle-trip/

Will watch indeed. Here is an interview with Stuart Hameroff on his extensions on his work with Roger Penrose on quantum bio-energetics: http://www.enlightennext.org/magazine/j46/hameroff.asp

Penrose's 2004 book: The Road To Reality: A Complete Guide to the Laws of the Universe, is a great resource too.

Much appreciate the Popp story article!!

energizing to the ineffable core all

artform

Guest artform

Enjoyed the Jungle Trip doc Drew! Thanks!

Shamanic drug initiations always take me back to my childhood and puberty. I was raised for my first six years on phenobarb and atropine. (The psychoactive drug used in wicca, and other traditions enjoying flying, for those unfamiliar) Again, while entering and progressing through puberty, the ulcers treatment I took several times daily had a good lot of atropine for almost two years. I walked up stairs of air, no problem...

And carried on quite well enough through very active participatory daily life to be treated as reasonably "normal", if more than a little eccentric. Have been able to play very nicely in meditation or hypnagogia, and with my internal time consciousness ever since. So, I have come to Taoist, Aneros, and Key Sound practices, more than somewhat pre-re-wired too.

all the best with the consciousness explorations and related inquiries all

artform

Will watch indeed. Here is an interview with Stuart Hameroff on his extensions on his work with Roger Penrose on quantum bio-energetics: http://www.enlightennext.org/magazine/j46/hameroff.asp

Penrose's 2004 book: The Road To Reality: A Complete Guide to the Laws of the Universe, is a great resource too.

Much appreciate the Popp story article!!

energizing to the ineffable core all

artform

Thanks artform -- I had blogged on Hameroff but hadn't read this interview yet. Excellent. Yeah I think that blog post was archived but here is the more recent version:

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/04/more-piezoelectric-ultrasound-secrets.html

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/02/algae-knew-quantum-consciousness.html

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/02/biological-quantum-entanglement-as.html

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/03/casimir-cavities-and-ultrasound-alchemy.html

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/04/clear-as-in-biophoton-clear.html

http://naturalresonancerevolution.blogspot.com/2010/05/quantum-coherence-and-conscious.html

Edited by drewhempel

Ah, wonderfully appealing intellectual curiosities! :lol: I had to reiterate drew's EM fields remark - my ability to do lotus is dependent on whether or not I've been practicing enough ;)

Hey joeblast!! :D :D et al

Here is elctromagnetic consciousness for you: http://www.shaktitechnology.com/consciousness.htm

tingling the meninges in infinite dancing fields all

artform

That dude is all about the temporal lobes. It's interesting but a bit limited. I mean for yoga you get there through the cerebellum and the lower body connection -- and then you leave there through the pineal gland. Still the temporal lobe focus is fascinating.

So would this explain the blue electric Shakti stuff?

Jing = biochemcial/hormonal

Chi = bioelectric (or biophotons?)

Shen = electromagnetic whatever?

So would this explain the blue electric Shakti stuff?

Jing = biochemcial/hormonal

Chi = bioelectric (or biophotons?)

Shen = electromagnetic whatever?

Kate I was just calling you -- I clicked on your reply to another thread but it was too slow to load so I switched to another page.

The shen is the biophoton energy.

So if you take ayahausca or salvia as a psychoactive plant it activates your electrochemical jing energy as internal bliss climaxes -- and this then shoots up the spine as a trigger, a climax, which explodes in your brain to activate the pineal gland for the light biophoton visions.

But since it's a plant it's electrochemical energy that triggers your own internal jing or kundalini electrochemical energy and afterwards you are "spent" -- the plant has exorcised your blockages and cleansed you but has also used you. This is why plant healers - ayahausceros -- can see blockages but can not transmit energy -- they have to give people ayahuasca to take for their own healing.

So CHI is from the electrochemical energy and you store the chi in the lower tan tien. But Master Nan, Huai-chin says that focusing on the lower tan tien can be harmful for females. The heart chakra is the safe bet because that's where the jing is turned into chi and after the chi builds up enough then it turns into the shen or biophoton laser energy. So at that point your body is full of electromagnetic energy -- the center of the hands and feet pulsate and the top of the head goes soft and opens up.

You're ready for the shen biophoton astral travel spirit energy -- at this point you have telepathy and telekinesis and precognition -- from the chi. As the chi healing energy converts more to shen then you can go without food and water -- and you transcend death -- and then real astral travel and real long distance healing is possible.

Most people fall back into worldliness at this point because in the modern world the chi energy is in high demand -- so the chi is used for healing, telekinesis, etc. and therefore does not get properly transformed into shen enough to fully open the third eye.

Interesting.

This actually a good reason to practice, so I can understand Drew :lol:

Drew, when you said "The heart chakra is the safe bet" why? And why and in what way would LDT (or LTT) practices be harmful to females? Some of the other female Tao stuff I read suggests that some "traditional" practices are indeed too "yang" for women to begin with.

IME, I'd have to agree, it blasts the whole thing open and then I end up with badly patterned chi flow because I did it wrong and have to go see the acupuncturist and start drinking chlorophyll for some reason (one of those things I just spontaneously started doing.)

So instead I do girly practice :lol: Actually, even the yoga is too heat producing right now. It rips you a 4-pack :ninja:

"Most people fall back into worldliness at this point because in the modern world the chi energy is in high demand -- so the chi is used for healing, telekinesis, etc. and therefore does not get properly transformed into shen enough to fully open the third eye."

Yep, I'm not about to go hang out in a cave just for that. I have "worldly stuff" to do right now :lol:

However, it was suggested to me that I ought to open my third eye, but the guy who suggested it actually showed me Anja chakra which isn't that at all. And I'm not so bad with it. Not great. Just not so bad :lol: Your average human level :ninja:

Interesting.

This actually a good reason to practice, so I can understand Drew :lol:

Drew, when you said "The heart chakra is the safe bet" why? And why and in what way would LDT (or LTT) practices be harmful to females? Some of the other female Tao stuff I read suggests that some "traditional" practices are indeed too "yang" for women to begin with.

IME, I'd have to agree, it blasts the whole thing open and then I end up with badly patterned chi flow because I did it wrong and have to go see the acupuncturist and start drinking chlorophyll for some reason (one of those things I just spontaneously started doing.)

So instead I do girly practice :lol: Actually, even the yoga is too heat producing right now. It rips you a 4-pack :ninja:

"Most people fall back into worldliness at this point because in the modern world the chi energy is in high demand -- so the chi is used for healing, telekinesis, etc. and therefore does not get properly transformed into shen enough to fully open the third eye."

Yep, I'm not about to go hang out in a cave just for that. I have "worldly stuff" to do right now :lol:

However, it was suggested to me that I ought to open my third eye, but the guy who suggested it actually showed me Anja chakra which isn't that at all. And I'm not so bad with it. Not great. Just not so bad :lol: Your average human level :ninja:

Yeah that's Master Nan, Huai-chin. Not sure why -- Chunyi Lin says how the female and male lower tan tien energy rotates the opposite directions. So that's probably connected.

Love is real. The heart is for love. When the lower tan tien stores the electromagnetic chi energy then food has to be rejected. This is what brought me back to worldliness.

I went 8 days on half a glass of water. My mom screamed at me ballistic that I was hallucinating. So I snarfed down a bunch of food to get her to shut up. Then I healed her so she no longer needed surgical stockings. I left but I stopped practicing since despite me training so hard I had been heavily reprimanded. My mom called 2 weeks later saying my healing had made the "difference between night and day." She asked for another and I told her I had stopped practicing since she had yelled at me so badly. She said I was just lazy.

So there you go -- the heart is the fulcrum between the electrochemical emotional energy and the electromagnetic post-death chi energy.

Since then I just eat whatever and now I smell like shit all the time. haha. Hallucination? Nope. But then when I went 8 days on half a glass of water without hunger or thirst that was not a hallucination. So I'm just waiting to be allowed to practice properly again.

"post-death chi energy."

The which??

I "get" the pre-heaven stuff (ish)

I "get" the post-heaven stuff (ish)

So what's post-death?

Seriously, if my parents still talked to me like that, I would move out.

Kate I was just calling you -- I clicked on your reply to another thread but it was too slow to load so I switched to another page.

The shen is the biophoton energy.

So if you take ayahausca or salvia as a psychoactive plant it activates your electrochemical jing energy as internal bliss climaxes -- and this then shoots up the spine as a trigger, a climax, which explodes in your brain to activate the pineal gland for the light biophoton visions.

But since it's a plant it's electrochemical energy that triggers your own internal jing or kundalini electrochemical energy and afterwards you are "spent" -- the plant has exorcised your blockages and cleansed you but has also used you. This is why plant healers - ayahausceros -- can see blockages but can not transmit energy -- they have to give people ayahuasca to take for their own healing.

So CHI is from the electrochemical energy and you store the chi in the lower tan tien. But Master Nan, Huai-chin says that focusing on the lower tan tien can be harmful for females. The heart chakra is the safe bet because that's where the jing is turned into chi and after the chi builds up enough then it turns into the shen or biophoton laser energy. So at that point your body is full of electromagnetic energy -- the center of the hands and feet pulsate and the top of the head goes soft and opens up.

You're ready for the shen biophoton astral travel spirit energy -- at this point you have telepathy and telekinesis and precognition -- from the chi. As the chi healing energy converts more to shen then you can go without food and water -- and you transcend death -- and then real astral travel and real long distance healing is possible.

Most people fall back into worldliness at this point because in the modern world the chi energy is in high demand -- so the chi is used for healing, telekinesis, etc. and therefore does not get properly transformed into shen enough to fully open the third eye.

drewhempel

"CHI is from the electrochemical energy and you store the chi in the lower tan tien. But Master Nan, Huai-chin says that focusing on the lower tan tien can be harmful for females. "

Drew could you tell us how focusing on the lower dantien may harm a woman? exactly, in detail?

I guess Master Nan, Huai-chin groups it into the "fin chi" or fake chi as wind phenomenon -- where the lower tan tien gets hot but it has to be full body chi to be real chi. So I think that's only AFTER the crown chakra orgasm -- where it

rains

down as a full body orgasm and then the whole body converts to chi.

After that you can go without food and water in the bigu state as post-death chi. haha.

Drewhempel why are you still living with your parents?

You are more than 30 years old.. The world is not dying for

chi energy.. Just turn on the music loud, and there you have the

same tingling nervous emotions. You are just deluding yourself.. You maybe

hallucinated because of fasting, but did you feel save?

No.. Get work and get a girl.. I wasted also a lot to get as high

as the sky with yoga, but it is not giving the thing you want.

Work and pretty tities in your face.. You are loving objects instead

of people which causes you to freak out. You are a schizotype at least. Did you

know 10% of all schizotypes do suicide? Yoga is really not so undangerous..

Many "masters" dye very young, espiacally when they don't have a relationship with a woman or do valuable work. Sometimes they even get brain diseases such

as the best friend of yogananda.

You think you have to go "further

and deeper" into yoga to feel good and better and "reach enlightenment" which is

the real illusion, it won't save you from fear. You are just repeating

the same story over and over again by this fast of 8 days which will give you

precognition, but if I ask you what precognition is, you say it is

basically a good insight into your own desires.. You are not "helping others"

because you feel so good, you are having stress and irritability from the inside.

You are spending many hours behind the internet. I remember you said your mother

didn't liked you to meditate all day and that spending time online was better. You mother

must still love you and know what is best for you. I bet

you don't have any social network and you must feel lonely and unsafe, how

are your finances arranged?

Besides the world is indeed in your brain. Constant medition decrease

temporal blood/energy flow. This will deform your spatial orientation and

the part of the brain which is for personality is probably also put off.

However, this is not normal functioning, when you want to get back to normal life

you have to learn things again. You will need a good sense of self, otherwise

people find you weird not "God".

The hormone for love is oxytocin. If someone loves you, you love someone,

your work is valued or you work hard, you get more oxytocin in your blood stream.

This makes you feel "all is good, they like me to be here" This reduces stress.

However, you are just on a dopamine addiction I think, trying to get higher and higher without

caring about anything. However, you still miss someting, but there is no cycle of life and

death to be freed from. There is no goal, but have living before you will grow old

and perish. Woman are real..

So many yogis after searching for enlightenment drop practises after a while and get a woman and

ask money for their "practises" They have come to the conclusion that... ?

If nothing of this applies to you, it applies to me. I am now 20 and the 1.5 years of meditating etcetera were very lonely and dangerous and I don't recommend them to anyone. Often there was no one to fall back on, because

they didn't know about yoga. I didn't realised where i was heading to.

Many times I felt like completely helpless and confused, often taking incredibly dangerous risks. I bet this applies to you because 8 days of fasting is a incredible risk, going without work what you do is also an incredible great risk. What happens if you get sick and you don't have money for good health care? What happens if your mother dies? However, life is so simple. There might be a prana energy, but if your brain is dead, you are dead too..

Do sports and see that pain is real and go to madhouses if you are not mad already. They don't have normal brain and see how they are functioning, I bet

many people think you are mad also..

Maybe I would recommend yoga to some people to ancient days

when it was so hard to get work and a woman and life was far more harder than now. Or to get some unity experience to help people realize wisdom.

But man I advise you, attend some parties and enjoy. You have wasted a decade or more on this. Learn what it means to be a human (an advanced monkey!)I am glad now that I am normal again.

Thijs

Edited by TTT

drewhempel

"CHI is from the electrochemical energy and you store the chi in the lower tan tien. But Master Nan, Huai-chin says that focusing on the lower tan tien can be harmful for females. "

Drew could you tell us how focusing on the lower dantien may harm a woman? exactly, in detail?

From my understanding it seems to be a womanly-parts thing, especially at certain times, if enough cultivation is put in that the energy density potential gets significant. Or so I've gleaned from what I've come across B)

Sign in to follow this