Oleg Galkin

I Ching Astrology. 4 Pillars of Destiny (Ba Zi) Application.

Hello,

All people who are interested in taoism sooner or later encounter The Book of Changes (I Ching). I want to present you a new application which could help you to familiarize yourself with I Ching and maybe to achieve deeper knowledge of ancient chinese culture. It also could help you to understand your own personality and strengthen your intuition.

My application - "Four Pillars of Wisdom" is nice, simple and user friendly program which creates I Ching Horoscope according to the I Ching Astrology system on the basis of date and place of your birth. It calculates your "BaZi" or "Four Pillars of Destiny" and gives an interpretations of acquired results.

Working with the program, you get personal horoscope, which consists of a set of I Ching hexagrams with comments, which represent a figured description of forces and influences following you during your lifetime.

For more details, please visit:

http://fourpillarsofwisdom.com/

Thank you,

Oleg

P.S: Is there anyone here interested in I Ching and in I Ching Astrology particularly?

Any thoughts, suggestions about anything (price, design, whole thing) are WELCOMED! :rolleyes:

This thread is basically spam unless you are offering the service for free.

You can request FREE trial here.

Oleg, the 'I Ching' or in traditional Chinese: 'BaGua' is a system of writing books based on examining the subject from 8 diferent perspectives. It gives the author and the reader the ability to have a more orderly examination of the subject - an order that is mirrored throughout nature.