3L3VAT3

Transmissions

THat number keeps popping up even in the prices :lol:

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I know. I'm not much of a numerologist, either.

btw, if someone has genuine $ limitations, HL is flexible to adjusting so that that is not a barrier.

The person who knows transmits to the person who wants to know (?) - why make it more complicated than that.

What is this blind evolutionary force then? I know not of it.

I really didnt want to complicate it and make it all woo-woo abstract, but while making the list I came to that understanding. I think perhaps the essence of transmissions is missed out by reducing to cause-effect linear description. Clearly the teacher-student transmission is the one people are focussed on/want. But what if they are missing out on something bigger? Yesterday I put my theory to the test and meditated myself as a deity giving this human a transmission, and doing some kind of mental play of at once being the the transmittor/transmittee/everyone, back and forth, I am you you are me, I am your thought and vice versa. This is not a scientific experiment to be sure, but when I did doze off, I got into a dream-like state where I felt fairly beaten up. Interesting anyway. Can one transmit to oneself back in time?

As far as blind evolutionary force, thats a term you can take issue with/deny, but I cant go further explaining as I dont have the patience. No disrespect meant.

Edited by de_paradise

Can one transmit to oneself back in time?

I've had it happen, yeah - although 'back in time' or 'from the future' kinda blended into eachother. Had a very egyptian, ceremonial flavour to it.

There are also many 'spiritual classrooms' if you want to learn. (the giraffe was a great teacher!) Taomeow sounds like she'd accessed one such classroom too.

These things just 'happened' to me and are not consistently repeatable... I suspect if I had a stable energy body that could easily detach and come back to the physical, it could be more regular and repeatable.

Why does everyone seem to want a movie? How about a book?

A nice technique I read about involves writing yourself a letter from:

- future you

- older wiser you

- your mentor/spiritual adviser

You really have to get in character for it and you have to drop your sense of "present you". Then you write whatever the adviser has to say to "present you". I find "older wiser me" quite a lot wiser than me. -_-

Couple more thoughts, rememberences re: "kinds of transmissions", ones I've experienced w/ Mark.

- "invoking the lineage", done regularly at the beginning of events. On the inside there was clear association with an organization of heavenly beings, some human, some like diamonds in the sky. HardLight has both Siddha and Tibetan Kagyu grace streams running through it. How those are organized on the inside (same neighborhood / over-lapping / friendly but on the other side of town) I don't know. Reliably stabilizing and supportive, though.

- "mandalas" My experience of mandalas at HL is that they are a way of folding space, a kind of origami done with layers of consciousness, in such a way that power is flowed into the group event in a very structured organized powerful way. That the mandala is stable, "it's up" and stays up for the duration until Mark specifically takes it down. Very distinct, even down to the moment, instant.

- "individual mystic maneuver" Mark does something specific in his 'body' and it's powerful enough so that it, to some degree, invokes the same activity in the bodies of those present. (The term "body" used very broadly.)

~ later edit ~

- "room saturation" This is the basic just assumed with a teacher like Mark: the room becomes saturated with the energy of refined states of consciousness. Just being in the room and breathing is an experience, whether there are 20 people there or several hundred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, that's enough. :)

cheers,

Trunk

p.s.

A nice technique I read about involves writing yourself a letter from:

- future you

Often blessings are given to all beings of the three times (past, present, future). It's connecting the primordial Light (which is beyond time or limitations) with the structured manifest. Something I remember from blessings in Tibetan texts (don't recall which one/s).

... btw are you an old gentleman cowboy? (as in the picture)

I like to think so, though I don't look anything like Doyle Brunson (the poker player who is my current avatar).

Can one transmit to oneself back in time?

I've had it happen, yeah - although 'back in time' or 'from the future' kinda blended into eachother. Had a very egyptian, ceremonial flavour to it.

There are also many 'spiritual classrooms' if you want to learn. (the giraffe was a great teacher!) Taomeow sounds like she'd accessed one such classroom too.

These things just 'happened' to me and are not consistently repeatable... I suspect if I had a stable energy body that could easily detach and come back to the physical, it could be more regular and repeatable.

Yes, it absolutely can happen. I wrote of this experience in my book. I distinctly remembered the event from childhood. When I was 9 years old I had an experience where all of a sudden I knew far more than I knew, felt far more than I felt for a brief point in "time"; at the time I was under assault. When I was an adult, during dreamtime I awoke as my 9 year old self (but still knowledgeable of the NOW me) and chased off that which was bothering me. This type of thing has happened many times.

Yes, it absolutely can happen. I wrote of this experience in my book. I distinctly remembered the event from childhood. When I was 9 years old I had an experience where all of a sudden I knew far more than I knew, felt far more than I felt for a brief point in "time"; at the time I was under assault. When I was an adult, during dreamtime I awoke as my 9 year old self (but still knowledgeable of the NOW me) and chased off that which was bothering me. This type of thing has happened many times.

Interesting. How to interpret what happened? Your present level of spiritual development/ karma got raised to a point where your past had to get raised as well. Notice its not something you did/wanted, but perhaps earned or clarified.

Still its not deliberate tranmissions. Has anyone played with that? In one thread I remember a guy posting about how he sent healings to the past of people, had to do it multiple times but he said it worked.

Interesting. How to interpret what happened? Your present level of spiritual development/ karma got raised to a point where your past had to get raised as well. Notice its not something you did/wanted, but perhaps earned or clarified.

Still its not deliberate tranmissions. Has anyone played with that? In one thread I remember a guy posting about how he sent healings to the past of people, had to do it multiple times but he said it worked.

Yes, tough to interpret - many possible interpretations. I just say "it was needed".

And yes, there was a deliberate and conscious qi projection that I did while I was there.

Many times, when sending chi, I see a vision of the person at the age the main symptom occured and send to that dimension. I always thought that was standard :blink: ...Other times it seems appropriate to shift things ancestrally or in the womb.

Many times, when sending chi, I see a vision of the person at the age the main symptom occured and send to that dimension. I always thought that was standard :blink: ...Other times it seems appropriate to shift things ancestrally or in the womb.

I had a feeling about you many moons ago. We talked in dreamtime.

Very good!

A lot of things that we accept as normal and everyday common are not the everyday common that most others interact with. I hope that the others who are capable and trained in this way will step up to the plate - this type of healing is needed now.

Great.

... but trying to find a method to leapfrog spiritual progress using transmission.

My experience is that the "transmission" can make the difference between 15 years of cultivation and 6 months of cultivation. Students of my system are usually able to project qi to others for healing after the first day of receiving the awakening projection. It can be consolidated as early as 3-6 months to start healing others full time. This does not include the full transmissions and teachings, however. I encourage students to spend approximately 60 days with me to receive the full spectrum of teachings. This has been rounded off to a 500 hr certification program.

This does depend on:

1) Who you are

2) If you go home and IMMEDIATELY practice what was taught DAILY.

edit: typo

Edited by Ya Mu

Couple more thoughts, rememberences re: "kinds of transmissions", ones I've experienced w/ Mark.

if people here know anything at all about me, they know about my irreverence toward most teachers/masters. i have so little esteem for so many that it's almost pathological! Hahahaha! i just haven't encountered many who could take me further than a step or two beyond my natural inclination.

but Mark is a teacher who shines like the sun. he's intelligent without being ostentatious. he's clear without being simple-minded. and his transmissions are at once profound, mysterious, clean, and effortless. i've never wanted to submit to a teacher's authority before. what can i say, i've got trust issues. ;) but i find it very easy to receive him without walls of mistrust & skepticism. which is not to say that i have chosen to become a mindless disciple. in fact, kind of the opposite. i do my thing, i receive his teachings as a great spiritual friend and big brother (whom i may or may not take after), and i trust his UNBORN wisdom implicitly.

certainly not everyone will have my experience, and to expect that would almost guarantee disappointment. but i am prepared to embrace him as my root guru.

thoughts, feelings, and images surrounding the initial traumatic shift ARE standard, i believe. not so sure about the "sending to that dimension" part though. i've never found it necessary. everything affecting the person from the past is arising in the moment, so for me it would be obscuring and overly mystifying to send energy to any child (for instance) other than the child that is present currently in the person i'm treating.

maybe it's just a different way of stating the same thing. *shrugs*

transmission is used most often in zen tradition

sense i recieved my transmission in an offhand chaotic and truly zen sense... i transmit to everyone all the time, no one seems to care, notice of appreciate though

FUCK THEM!!!!

:wub::lol:

- zen matriarch

Edited by dera

transmission is used most often in zen tradition

sense i recieved my transmission in an offhand chaotic and truly zen sense... i transmit to everyone all the time, no one seems to care, notice of appreciate though

FUCK THEM!!!!

:wub::lol:

- zen matriarch

Would you please clarify what you said without the irony and jokes. Thanks.

For a dedicated student who has received good transmission(s),

Do old illusions easily disintegrate? Do lifelong fears dissolve?

We can make gigantic shifts and sometimes great instantaneous leaps BUT...

I think most of us (I know I did) forgot to get it signed off, before we came to earth, that everything would be easy. If I have to come here again I am going for the easy clause.

A teacher once told me, when I was bitching, moaning and groaning, that it would be very difficult to climb a smooth mountain.

We can make gigantic shifts and sometimes great instantaneous leaps BUT...

I think most of us (I know I did) forgot to get it signed off, before we came to earth, that everything would be easy. If I have to come here again I am going for the easy clause.

A teacher once told me, when I was bitching, moaning and groaning, that it would be very difficult to climb a smooth mountain.

:lol: Oh yes.

Hatsumi of the Bujinkan summed it up best when he said 'keep going'. Sometimes it is all you can do amidst the pain, doubts and barriers that will appear. Kostas once observed that it took either a profound love of God or deep hatred to keep going with this kind of training. I think you simply have to be compelled from within. That it is part of you to keep going, keep doing, simply because you can't do anything else.

"'keep going'"

Well, I think that there isn't really any other option. I can't revert to prior understandings of myself or other people.

The latest really horrible experience I had with this was that "yep, it's all me, all that, and you can run, but you can't hide" and I was almost jumping out of my skin at that one. And then I remembered I could at least "switch it" to a nicer version of this perspective. I immediately felt better.

If anyone has a good amount of free time, consider listening to Mark Griffin's 5 lectures and 2 meditations on the Pratyahara Kunda. If you break it up into 1 a day segments, takes an hour a day and one week to complete.

By the far the most articulate and experiental version of the eight limbs of yoga, I have come across (and by some white dude no less :P ). Have you ever given a gentle mental palm strike to a precise spot on your central channel? Isn't it time? :) Sorry I can't post the link, but the web filter on my work computer is acting up. Anyways, Hardlight.org, go to the free podcast section on the left and look for Pratyahara Kunda.

Truth transmitS Through Any Medium. It's cross associative nature will release you from previous boundaries of consciousness. Like a traumatic situation is blocked out of the mind by it's dialation because the bandwidths of experience are exceeded, transmissions of source information reverse this trauma state and the experience expands consciousness rather than dialates it. Limits are opened to limitless. I've experienced transmissions with a single word, a one inch adjustment, a look, an energy wave, a whisper, a strike to the neck, it has all been a matter of listening for the message in the appropriate medium. There have been moments where my teachers have Led me Up to a point In which an crisis of ego produces the state in which the mind is open enough to absorb the information present or presented.

Wow, Spectrum. I just noticed your full-on stream of consciousness-type posting. I can't recall if your other posts were like this. But I think they weren't. Are you ok? Not that you wouldn't be. But I figure I ought to check, just in case.

I'm fine. Part of integrative cycle towards the single point of breakthrough....

I have not spent an unbroken length of time posting to taobums for approx a year. Given the medium I can compress cross referernce able information in the posts that catch the eye. The overall comprehension of the entire board seems to have raised a notch on the spectrum.

Edited by Spectrum