3L3VAT3

Transmissions

Ok, i been hanging out with you guys here and having a good time learning and rapping about things... and i hear lots of talk about transmissions

so, what exactly is it?

is it:

1) just the forms... for example Master Cheeba Chiballs is going to give me a transmission (like some dvd's say "contains a transmission"), is it just the posture and movements? LIke oh snap, just move my arm down five inches and i got this transmission?

2) the freaky deaky energy you get... Like Master CHiballs is just emulating such JUICE that he breaks you off some and then you have some of his stuff going though your orbit? (although i hear people here say that it's really about energy passing through you, not hoarding or storing it) So i couldn't take some of thus said transission from Cheeba and put it in my TanTien until i need it?

3)OR, it's the guru's juice that passes through you but it really just clears my channels, thus making me more open to develop my own? Like water clearing a clog in a hose.. The h20 being the transmission, and me being the hose...

so yea, i'd like to understand this as it seems you need a transmission to get somewhere with this right? It seems as i evaluate different systems they make it seem like you need to get your chi from somewhere, like you need to plug into the lineage or something...

and i've heard people say that you can get chi from a dvd or even reading the forum, although what this says about my notion of reality...

thanks yall...

MUCH LOVE

Ok, i been hanging out with you guys here and having a good time learning and rapping about things... and i hear lots of talk about transmissions

so, what exactly is it?...

None.

Go and seek someone spiritually realised and you'll find the answer.

so, what exactly is it?

is it:

1) just the forms... for example Master Cheeba Chiballs is going to give me a transmission (like some dvd's say "contains a transmission"), is it just the posture and movements? LIke oh snap, just move my arm down five inches and i got this transmission?

2) the freaky deaky energy you get... Like Master CHiballs is just emulating such JUICE that he breaks you off some and then you have some of his stuff going though your orbit? (although i hear people here say that it's really about energy passing through you, not hoarding or storing it) So i couldn't take some of thus said transission from Cheeba and put it in my TanTien until i need it?

3)OR, it's the guru's juice that passes through you but it really just clears my channels, thus making me more open to develop my own? Like water clearing a clog in a hose.. The h20 being the transmission, and me being the hose...

so yea, i'd like to understand this as it seems you need a transmission to get somewhere with this right? It seems as i evaluate different systems they make it seem like you need to get your chi from somewhere, like you need to plug into the lineage or something...

and i've heard people say that you can get chi from a dvd or even reading the forum, although what this says about my notion of reality...

thanks yall...

MUCH LOVE

I think there IS much confusion over this. I do not really like the term "transmissions" but I guess that is a personal thing. I just call it awakening qi projection. But the qi projection used by some teachers for awakening students differs from the qi projection used for healing, as it is an information-based energy projection. So this leaves the term "transmissions" as viable as any other term because what one teacher does is NOT what all do. In other words teacher A's projection may just be blasting the students with qi while teacher B's projection is a true awakening/information containing/energy body vibration raising type of projection. In my career I have seen that type A is the most prevalent while the type B is the true gem.

So, in the above's definition of type A and type B what happens? Well, type A can be very beneficial as it can help a students awareness of qi and can help open energy channels. But type B's projection can do this plus raise the students energy body vibration rate, create a dan tian, pass along "hidden information", not only clear channels but open energy centers, and help enhance consciousness.

In the system I practice and teach, Stillness-Movement, this is exactly what I do in the energy projection. The benefits are visible and can be immediate. One of the comments I get from people who purchased my Gift of the Tao movement DVD is that they feel the qi strongly from practicing the movements. But when they come to a workshop and receive the qi projection, they then say the movements reach a complete new level for them. This is why I find the "oh you don't need a teacher" argument kinda funny. Sure, the proponents are correct in that a person can learn some things from a book or video, but what most who say this do not realize is that it is an order of magnitude difference in the efficiency of development when a student finds a "type B" teacher.

so, what exactly is it?

is it:

thanks yall...

MUCH LOVE

If your body is in good enough shape, interlace your fingers, left thumb on top for a while then

right thumb on top for a while.

You don't want a teacher's energy to clear your channels, especially when you have stubborn stagnant blockages. THAT SHIT HURTS. Better to spend some time

on a recumbent bike so the blockage will weaken first.

Edited by lino

so, what exactly is it?

A way of helping you progress quicker in your practice. "Transmission" can refer to many different things. There are ways unique to the different systems of practice.

I don't think it's good to go out and get every transmission there is, thinking you will progress a lot that way. That is just a way to waste a lot of time, and perhaps your money.

What's more important is practicing something good, and being able to do it yourself! You don't have to rely on others for your own progress. Buddhists say we all have buddha nature, Christians say we are all children of God, Taoists say we all have essential nature which is of the Tao...

• Like 1

You don't want a teacher's energy to clear your channels, especially when you have stubborn stagnant blockages.

I agree, but these things should be very much dependent on what is needed, and what is appropriate. 'Blasting' may be totally inappropriate. As Ya Mu said, one type is not the same as another.

Ya Mu, do you go into the differences between those two types much in your DVD?

Edited by Cueball

"To whom much is given much is expected..." (and or entrusted)

Edited by 3bob

Ya Mu, do you go into the differences between those two types much in your DVD?

Not at all - the DVD is strictly the Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power qigong movement system.

I am planning some new DVD's. The first new DVD will be released this summer - Gift of the Tao II - It will blow doors down...but it is a continuation of the first. In other words folks should practice I then II.

Relative to some of the other posts, qi projection to clear channels is done everyday in medical qigong clinics. Usually a specific channel or sets of channels that concern the problem the patient comes in with. And it doesn't hurt but feels really good. Usually pain is gone nearly instantly.

If your body is in good enough shape, interlace your fingers, left thumb on top for a while then

right thumb on top for a while.

You don't want a teacher's energy to clear your channels, especially when you have stubborn stagnant blockages. THAT SHIT HURTS. Better to spend some time

on a recumbent bike so the blockage will weaken first.

Hi Lino,

Do you think any vigerous Cardio will 'shake' things up appropraitely before a transmission?

yeah, is shaktipat a type of "intelligent energy transmission"?

Also do you guys know of any good teachers in the chicago area?

At this point in my training i could use any of the above; forms, juice or clearage...lol... i just know i feel something going on, and it's VERY NICE!! so there is something to this stuff, a couple of years ago if someone said to me "intelligent energy transmission" i wouldve automatically writen them off, Now...

Not at all - the DVD is strictly the Gift of the Tao: Vibratory Acts of Power qigong movement system.

I am planning some new DVD's. The first new DVD will be released this summer - Gift of the Tao II - It will blow doors down...but it is a continuation of the first. In other words folks should practice I then II.

Relative to some of the other posts, qi projection to clear channels is done everyday in medical qigong clinics. Usually a specific channel or sets of channels that concern the problem the patient comes in with. And it doesn't hurt but feels really good. Usually pain is gone nearly instantly.

Ah, right. I've found those types of problems that arise with clearing blocks/congestion come from needling more than qi healing. Feeling good is a more pleasant way to heal than hurting!

Thanks for the info.

Is Shaktipat a 'type B' transmission?

yeah, is shaktipat a type of "intelligent energy transmission"?

It depends on who is patting Shakti.

Also do you guys know of any good teachers in the chicago area?

At this point in my training i could use any of the above; forms, juice or clearage...lol... i just know i feel something going on, and it's VERY NICE!! so there is something to this stuff, a couple of years ago if someone said to me "intelligent energy transmission" i wouldve automatically writen them off, Now...

Why don't you attend my May workshop? There are 3 folks about to graduate from the Chicago acupuncture school who are attending this workshop May 22nd & 23rd in Terre Haute, Indiana.

So we've got Shiva-pat and Shakti-pat and qi-transmission and yi-transmission and more!

I have a kind of an inkling of which is which and even who is doing what sometimes. Actually, if you just hang out here, I'd said the place is sometimes so charged up you could just pull it all right off the screen in whatever flavour you want :lol:

But Scott's right, practice being the best teacher. When you get to a point of knowing which "blockages" you want to clear and why you want to do that, might be a good point to look at "transmissions". IME I went for it "too fast" with Shaktipat, but you can't rewind;-) And I actually don't regret. So choose carefully, whether it be a teacher, a practice, an ideology, a religion, or a transmission.

Actually, if you just hang out here, I'd said the place is sometimes so charged up you could just pull it all right off the screen in whatever flavour you want

But seriously folks...

Can you get a transmission from the internet?

Do mere words connect you to Ya Mu, or any other teacher.

I seem to have that experience from time to time, but is it just another way to connect to my own uplink?

Craig

Caution, an ass-backwards variation or idea about transmission is related to getting something from someone else that we don't have -- when the fact is that nobody can give us that something... because we already have or are it on the inside. Thus the most that somebody can do is help us with what we already have or are. And in expecting or pondering otherwise we will learn of great dissappointment brought on by ourselves.

If one is always swimming in an Ocean where is the water not?

Om

Edited by 3bob

Caution, an ass-backwards variation or idea about transmission is related to getting something from someone else that we don't have -- when the fact is that nobody can give us that which we already have and or are inside. (in a manner of speaking) Thus the most that somebody can do is help us with what we already have and are. And in expecting or pondering otherwise we will learn of great dissappointment brought on by ourselves.

Om

I think this is correct. the word 'transmission' implies that energy (or something) is sent down a channel and we receive something we didn't have before. I think this is a mistake. It is more like a resonance effect whereby the consciousness of the teacher stimulates in the pupil a recognition of their own nature. This may come across as a sudden burst of energy - but the energy is one's own nature anway its just that you have been reminded that you have it.

Its the same with these qi projection demonstrations - the recipient is actualizing the energy and throwing themselves about - this is not to say it is not a real effect just that the mechanism is not like a laser beam but more like the resonance effects you get when a singer can crack a glass by singing at the resonant frequency of the glass.

I think this could happen over the internet or even just by thinking about someone - physical presence is not necessary - although its probably helpful mostly.

John

John, you've nailed it (I reckon;-))

And it's not that weird. It sounds weird. Ever been affected emotionally by a movie? A poem? A book? Who saw the movie, read the poem or the book? And I don't mean anything Buddhist or Advaita-ist (sp?)

• Like 1

But Scott's right, practice being the best teacher. When you get to a point of knowing which "blockages" you want to clear and why you want to do that, might be a good point to look at "transmissions". IME I went for it "too fast" with Shaktipat, but you can't rewind;-) And I actually don't regret. So choose carefully, whether it be a teacher, a practice, an ideology, a religion, or a transmission.

Yes, without practice these type of things mean nothing. One of the most frustrating things that I encounter is when someone wastes their time&effort and money and my time&effort when they come to my workshop then at the end go home to "think" about it instead of practicing. It would have been a lot better for them to just stay home in the first place.

But re the other part of your statement, in my system it is a very good thing to receive the qi projection initially as well as at points in the development of the student. It helps allow for a natural and easy progression instead of artificially and non-progressively attempting to open energy centers and encountering the severe drawbacks associated with.

But seriously folks...

Can you get a transmission from the internet?

Do mere words connect you to Ya Mu, or any other teacher.

I seem to have that experience from time to time, but is it just another way to connect to my own uplink?

Craig

Yes, I too think a lot of what people are referring to is nothing but a resonance with someone's words and NOT a "transmission".

Caution, an ass-backwards variation or idea about transmission is related to getting something from someone else that we don't have -- when the fact is that nobody can give us that something... because we already have or are it on the inside. Thus the most that somebody can do is help us with what we already have or are. And in expecting or pondering otherwise we will learn of great dissappointment brought on by ourselves.

Om

Absolutely. This is why I really don't like the word "transmissions" too much. I call it awakening qi projection. But this type of projection does help a person connect with home (the real themselves) through the process of raising their energy body vibration.

I think this is correct. the word 'transmission' implies that energy (or something) is sent down a channel and we receive something we didn't have before. I think this is a mistake. It is more like a resonance effect whereby the consciousness of the teacher stimulates in the pupil a recognition of their own nature. This may come across as a sudden burst of energy - but the energy is one's own nature anway its just that you have been reminded that you have it.

Its the same with these qi projection demonstrations - the recipient is actualizing the energy and throwing themselves about - this is not to say it is not a real effect just that the mechanism is not like a laser beam but more like the resonance effects you get when a singer can crack a glass by singing at the resonant frequency of the glass.

I think this could happen over the internet or even just by thinking about someone - physical presence is not necessary - although its probably helpful mostly.

John

Yes to resonance. I have to tune each qi-projection to each different person and to what I am trying to accomplish.

But the qi projection itself is a quantum level energy event with embedded information. So, it is not only resonance but direct energetic influence that causes any event whether it is removing pain from someone or moving their bodies around.

Yes, physical presence is not necessary, no - thinking about someone is an entirely different thing.

Hi Lino,

Do you think any vigerous Cardio will 'shake' things up appropraitely before a transmission?

The vigorous cardio would soften or weaken the blockage. Try not to undergo the transmission, try exercise and the mudras. If they don't work, it is because you are getting "unseen interference". The "unseen interference" has been going on for millions of years. The fucked up thing about it is that false flag operations (doctored versions of Bible and Koran)have been going on. This is why Shakyamuni said "No craving for archetypical forms."

Getting the transmission may get you "NOTICED" if you know what I mean.

Edited by lino

Yes to resonance. I have to tune each qi-projection to each different person and to what I am trying to accomplish.

But the qi projection itself is a quantum level energy event with embedded information. So, it is not only resonance but direct energetic influence that causes any event whether it is removing pain from someone or moving their bodies around.

Yes, physical presence is not necessary, no - thinking about someone is an entirely different thing.

Er ... don't wish to be rude but that just sounds like pseudo-science ... what does it mean?

Er ... don't wish to be rude but that just sounds like pseudo-science ... what does it mean?

Don't understand your question. What does anything mean? I am attempting to linearly describe something that is a non-linear process. Which of course can never be done -only talked around and never describing the real thing itself.

Don't understand your question. What does anything mean? I am attempting to linearly describe something that is a non-linear process. Which of course can never be done -only talked around and never describing the real thing itself.

I just wanted to know what a 'quantum level energy event' actually is. I am not doubting your knowledge of qi but I don't get what you mean by this term.