ToP-fan

CFQ Healing

Hi folks, I'm ToP-fan and I'm new to the forum......Maybe this has been discussed on some other thread before................There is a Qigong style called "Cosmic Freedom Qigong" or CFQ by Master Yap Soon Yeong of Malaysia...............This style differs from the majority of practices in that instead of cultivating internal energy, you flush stale energy out of the body with the movements..............Has anyone out there practiced this and if you have what are the benefits and results? Thanks, ToP-fan

Hi folks, I'm ToP-fan and I'm new to the forum......Maybe this has been discussed on some other thread before................There is a Qigong style called "Cosmic Freedom Qigong" or CFQ by Master Yap Soon Yeong of Malaysia...............This style differs from the majority of practices in that instead of cultivating internal energy, you flush stale energy out of the body with the movements..............Has anyone out there practiced this and if you have what are the benefits and results? Thanks, ToP-fan

Yes, indeed. I've been doing Sifu Yap's practices for about two and a half years, and gradually stopped everything else, (except for listing to tapes by people like Barry Long , Eckardt Tolle etc)

I utterly, utterly recommend it. It's been very gradual, for me.

See my recent post in the articles section and the link in the links section.

If you have any questions after that feel free to PM me

Best wishes,

Ian

Yes, indeed. I've been doing Sifu Yap's practices for about two and a half years, and gradually stopped everything else, (except for listing to tapes by people like Barry Long , Eckardt Tolle etc)

I utterly, utterly recommend it. It's been very gradual, for me.

See my recent post in the articles section and the link in the links section.

If you have any questions after that feel free to PM me

Best wishes,

Ian

Thanks guys! ...................ToP-fan