ronko

Lovely warmth in my lower dan tien

Last night whilst lying in bed deep breathing i felt a lovely warmth in my lower dan tien ,

it felt like a water bottle over my stomach , very soothing.

The heat would only occur on my exhale

can anyone tell me more about this experience ,

i am taking it as a good sign :P

Sounds like you've started the fire and begun to accumulate energy in your lower dan tian...

..... King Kabahlabhati is absolutely right though... Keep practicing..

Sounds like you've started the fire and begun to accumulate energy in your lower dan tian...

..... King Kabahlabhati is absolutely right though... Keep practicing..

can anyone explain abit more about this process ?

The snake is moving try to get it to crawl the spine, to the crown then bring it back to the feet. Cloud

The heat would only occur on my exhale

can anyone tell me more about this experience ,

i am taking it as a good sign :P

Yes, it means you're practicing right.

What I was taught is to keep the heat in the lower dantien...not good to have it rise to the head. If it expands and rises naturally no matter what you do, that isn't bad. When there's no heat, then working above is good.

can anyone explain abit more about this process ?

You should get the book, Embryonic Breathing by Yang Jwing Ming.

The warmth/tingling means that your practice has been effective so far and the lower dan tien has begun to awaken. It may seem like an attractive prospect to rush onward to the more advanced movements... but the time spent carefully building and establishing (explore this site!) the foundations within your abdomen will make successive internal constructions that much more stable in the long run.. but of course, if you feel that you are ready to progress, by all means, push forward.

Scotty mentioned Embryonic Breathing by Dr. Yang, Jwing-Ming... A tremendous collection of knowledge.. I've found it to be an indispensable reference and strongly recommend you shell at the 29.95 to acquire it. Just do it. You may also find that many of your questions can be answered by paging through the website I linked you to first...

balance.

Guest sykkelpump

Good sign,keep practicing.dont focus on moving the energy,it will move/spill over by itself when you continue to fill your lower dan tien