Sign in to follow this  
Encephalon

Book - Five Elements, Six Conditions:

I have his other book on Chi Nei Tzang. He talks a lot about emotions.

It's hard for me to judge as emotions have not been an issue in my practice. I'm still not sure that forcing the emotions to come up is a good thing although many practices are directed at that.

On Chi Nei Tzang, he clears up some points, interesting reading overall.

That looks like a really interesting and useful book. I was thinking in the past few hours about this kind of thing, thanks for posting about it Blasto.

I am completely in the dark about how one can do practices without emotions coming up. It doesnt seem possible to me.

Today I was thinking here we go.. I'm looking at one of these, do I have to do anything, or just keep on looking..and I have done this sooo many times before, you'd think it'd get easier.. I guess I have tools, but man.. :wacko:

"I am completely in the dark about how one can do practices without emotions coming up. It doesnt seem possible to me."

THIS!

I'm curious. How many men on TTB's are experiencing emotional (comfort or discomfort) that they can relate to practice?

I wonder...

Cat, there's been a horrible looking cow/hungry ghost thing on my bathroom mirror for over a week. Of course, it's just a smear and I can only see it when the steam from the bath hits it if I'm in the bath. But it's really ugly and I wonder why I want to see it there. It was got rid of this morning by cleaning the mirror (I didn't, someone else did).

That thing in the photo looks ugly. What is it?

hi Kate.

ha. It's a demon!!

Might be possible to love it , to kiss it so it turns into a flower.

Kiss the hag, and she becomes a princess.

I'd like to chuck her out of the window and smash her to dust, shes an image of all kinds of conditioning that keeps coming to sit on me.

Just keep seeing it, watching it, dissolving it.

I'm curious. How many men on TTB's are experiencing emotional (comfort or discomfort) that they can relate to practice?

*nod*

Sign in to follow this