Cloudhand

Jack Parsons

You got me to Google him and I read a few articles. I'm surprised there's only a comic book and not a movie made about him. Adventurous guy, a renegade life of good, bad and very strange.

Michael

Robert Anton Wilson on Jack Parsons

Freedom is a Two Edge Sword / libertarianism / science / occultism / space program / crowley / the star within you / renaissance / meditation / psychedelics / consciousness depends on the chemistry of the brain

Very good R A Wilson is one of my favorites. We wouldnt have the space shuttle if it wasnt for Parsons and cant forget Parsons crater on the moon. A student of Crowley and broke away went on his owne, Two Edge Sword is a master work with hidden Taoism in it gets to the crust of the matter without all the clap trap. Cloudhand

Crowleys Book 4 you can relate it to Zen or Tao a mental cleaning that you cant find in any writings from east to west. If you read Freedom Is A Two Edge Sword and Book 4 you will be grounded to follow any mystic path with without falling into the traps most systems have. Cloudhand

There is a really good book about life of this amazing man.. "Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons"

There is a really good book about life of this amazing man.. "Sex and Rockets: The Occult World of Jack Parsons"

Yes good reading. He puts these wantabees in line. Jack was a master thinker this time or any time. Cloud

I'll look up Jack Parsons, seems like an interesting guy.

I read Prometheus Rising by Wilson and loved it.

I'll look up Jack Parsons, seems like an interesting guy.

I read Prometheus Rising by Wilson and loved it.

Another great book glad to see you read it. Cloud

Our whole space program we can thank Parsons for. And we would never have traveled to the places in the universe without Jacks mind and experiments. He really was a exponent of Do What thy Will. Cloud