~jK~

The Flower of Life

Ive been trying to find out more on this symbol for years if it has any connection to secret societies and how it its used?

Anyone....

Ape

Drunvalo Melchizedek wrote 2 books about it that are quite interesting.

BLESSINGS!!!

Ive been trying to find out more on this symbol for years if it has any connection to secret societies and how it its used?

Anyone....

Same here. Drunvalo was "contacted" and came up with his information that way. I'd be interested to learn the real purpose and use.

Strange.. Just recently I've been seeing this symbol.. think I might have one in my house somewhere.

Hm

Some thoughts/questions:

- relates to a net/structure of some kind ?

- what happens when you look at it for a long time? I was tending towards "rapid eye movement" as a reaction - could this transmute/heal/integrate like dream state? Make you forget?

- what happens when you contemplate it very simply?

- understanding of proportions? The circle without?

- memory device (I've seen this in other yantras) for meditation where each delimited area recalls something else

?

Ive had those 2 books for years also but they are so painful to read as well he has his seminar online but it doesnt address the questions I needed.

I was also wondering if meditated upon what would it would be used for myself!

Ape :)

I drew a (much) simplified version to explain my version of perception to a friend the other day but it woudn't be regular like that one if I went further with it. Despite the interlocks, it looks "binary" in some way and therefore to my mind must be "man-made".

Thanks for the good Link ~jK~ : I think I'll plot this image on a big piece of paper and use it for my meditations :)