John Zen

The New World Order

I'm not sure how this fits into Taoism, other than the fact that we can observe how energies in the world's geo-political arena are shifting and sliding under the authority of fewer and fewer people. The emerging Global Government is like the Ego, it rules by creating illusions and is based in fear, feelings of insecurity, and bondage of the human mind.

But you Bums seem to be an intelligent group of people, with bright minds! Some may be more aware than others of the degree of collusion that takes place among world leaders and power-brokers.

There is no conspiracy theory; Clintons, Bushes, Obama, Kissinger, Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Axelrod, Gore, and on, and on, and on ... EVERYONE who is ANYONE in this world is working towards building a New World Order: a system of global governance where the sovereignty of nations are submissive to a new global authority. They speak openly about it. Frequently. But if you do not own stake in this New World Order and you speak of it, you are treated as a loon or a nut. It is a fact, and that is truth.

And for the life of me, I can't decide if it is a glorious destiny awaiting mankind, or if it is like Revelation's Beast trying to enslave the world.

What are your thoughts?

Well naturally this is the way of Tao and universality. But the recipe is not complete and the division of the cultures around the world clearly show that the human race is far from achieving this on it own accord.

But help can be on its way only if you humans want it because you certainly do need it.

I have this illusion that one day there will be one world. No nations.

No, I don't expect to see it during my lifetime.

Peace & Love!

But you Bums seem to be an intelligent group of people, with bright minds! Some may be more aware than others of the degree of collusion that takes place among world leaders and power-brokers.

Certainly, awakened souls working towards their personal karmic goals.

...or if it is like

Revelation's Beast trying to enslave the world.

Similar to the Bagua circle becoming smaller and smaller on each turn. In the end there would be no circle left; that is, power, greed and ego will destroy those who cling onto them like an illusory castle made of a deck of cards falling apart after being struck by a wind gust.

These times are the best to practice the spiritual path because if they were easy times we would become complacent and do nothing about breaking through Samsara and return to the Wuji state.

Keep practicing. :)

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Hi John Zen ... We can influence our own destiny through training, cultivation, education, etc. There is something to be said about grass roots movements. Remember rock the vote on MTV? (OMG am I showing my age?). The internet has become a great tool for the masses to be heard, and to contribute in so many ways. I'll continue my cultivation, and building bridges with my fellow bums, and those I come into contact with in the world. I will continue to be a promoter of universal love while I am here on Earth :)

My opinion of the new world order is that it can do some great things for the human race but fail those who are not accepting of the movement. Right now would be the best time for the global agenda to take hold and those involved with the military industrial complex to begin turning to grassroots media/militia groups to aid them. (I am not saying this is a good thing). I am saying it is the only way for them to achieve their goals. Though, it is hard to say what is on the minds of these billionaires, but one thing is for sure: they have the world on puppet strings. But I ask you this: is the world we live in now much different than that of a new world order? This group already has a majority of political and financial clout, what would more public recognition do to this? It could work out for the majority's better... Now getting this majority to accept or even understand this concept is a shot in the dark.

Have you seen the video: The Obama Deception? If so, tell me your thoughts on it. I found it helpful to understand some of what is going on, but questionable in some matters.

Also examine this in terms of how the new world order could be actualized:

Frightening to some extent though...how we have essentially given up some freedom for this notion of "security" or "the national security objectives" if these even relate to the nation's security anymore...

Is the wool sheet over our eyes, or in our hands? You decide.

I seem to remember that you said you were in college. If that is the case then take some classes in political science, international relations, international institutions, economics and international history. I have encountered many who believe in various strange political conspiracy theories and not one of them have really red up on how these things actually work. They have just read some books by guys that also claim to know Geroge Bush and Queen Elisabeth are actually aliens and basicly just present as fact what they feel like with no real sources.

I saw the Zetigeist movie and got intrigued so I read around a little bit. For the most part his claims about various gods were simply untrue and his supposed sources mostly deluded authors that themselves used no real sources. I then checked the claims about the federal exchange and read various critiques of the claims and also discussed it with a friend of my father who is a professor of economics and an expert in monetary policy. He explained how the theories are just plain silly. Furthermore, most of the claims, like that the FED has never been audited and the Investment banks that supposedly owns it are simply untrue and very easy to check. For example the lists of banks that supposedly owns the Fed and which circulates the net all the time and show up in book after book about this topic includes several banks that have never existed. What credibility does an authors claims have when he says this is the list of owners and he hasen`t even checked if they exist? What credibility does any of these theorists have when they keep reproducing claims such as this without anyone actually checking the most basic facts?

If you read this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

...then you should understand why I have no faith what so ever in NWO claims. Since the different theories mutually contradict each other it follows that almost all of them must be untrue as they can not be true at the same time. The likelyhood of any of the others being true are extremely slim. You should REALLY do your research before you buy into highly controversial claims from authors that for the most part are known to get their facts from their own imagination.

The other day I was reading the interantional Herlad Tribune and someone had bought an add warning people of the NWO take over of the world coming soon. But according to this guy the Fed was apparently irrelevant and it was the drug and oil industry which togheter was behind this and also behind the first and second world war. The drug industry was tiny and irrelevant around the time of the first world war so how they started it beats me. All across the world there are professors who actually study the original source material from these wars and the time leading up to it. THey study all the actual documents and other sources unlike the conspiracy theorists that either just make stuff up as is evident from the link I provided or use each other as sources in a self sustaining bullshit loop. None of these professors find anything in the actual material to back up such crazy claims.

Some form of international governing bodies is a good thing. I think the EU has been a very good thing for the most part, as has the UN. THere is need for a bit more coordination and rule making at an international level. Any sort of real world government that take over the influence states have on how people lead their lives in basically unworkable. It is just a too big thing to govern. Even in China it is difficult to make all the provinces and regions do as they are told because the place is so damn big and there are so many people. If you read up on political science and international relations you will find that in very large states there is a tendency for big regional governments to become very unruly and not do as the central government wants them to because it is just too difficult to rule big states in anything resembling detail. IF you have 10-20 people as ministers in a world government it is impossible for them to process enough information to govern the US, China, Uzbekistan and paraguay at the same time in a way were they have influence on what happens there along the same lines a minister in those countries have today. THis means for the most part power will be distributed as it is today. You can still move significantly more power upwards but you just can not realistically move very much more further up. Ask some professors of political science. Many of them have really wanted some sorts of world governance in order to avoid war but virtually all of them agree it is very limited to what extent something like that is possible even if it is desired by everyone.

Edited by markern

"Without the tao, Kindness and compassion are replaced by law and justice; Faith and trust are supplanted by ritual and ceremony." [Lao Tzu]

What are your thoughts?

The New World Order that I have seen theorized about for some decades now is not the order that seems to be coming to fruition.

It is less about a taken and maintained financial and political control of the peoples of the world and more about a general secularizing, commoditizing and dehumanizing of our world.

sum up succinctly what I believe are the main problems that are to be struggled against in today's world.

Basically, it comes down to the spiritual vs. the material. And most seem to be choosing the material. Nothing is being taken from us. We are giving it all to the powers that be.

The New World Order that I have seen theorized about for some decades now is not the order that seems to be coming to fruition.

It is less about a taken and maintained financial and political control of the peoples of the world and more about a general secularizing, commoditizing and dehumanizing of our world.

sum up succinctly what I believe are the main problems that are to be struggled against in today's world.

Basically, it comes down to the spiritual vs. the material. And most seem to be choosing the material. Nothing is being taken from us. We are giving it all to the powers that be.

As far as I can see the trend is towards spirituality. People in the west are taking to yoga, meditation and qigong by the millions and the scientific research being done on these practices are starting to produce such amazing results that they will soon be spread much faster. An example is the that the therapies mindfulness based cognitive therapy and acceptance and commitment therapy are being found in study after study to be more effective than regular cognitive therapy and that as these are based on meditation and the psychology of meditation, mindfulness practices and meditation will soon be promoted by psychologists, psychiatrists and doctors and university professors within these fields on a large scale.

I much prefer the spirituality that this leads to were people actually meditate to the spirituality of going to church once a week and a quick prayer now and then which is what most peoples spiritual life in the west has been before secularization. Also remember that meditation in the east has mostly been practiced by monks and not by people in general. Buddhists now talk about how the westerners (and modern society) has created a new phenomena they call the lay monk which is a practioner that is householder but has a hardcore meditation practice. Of course householders have meditated in the east before just not so many and so much as appears to becoming the trend now, hence the term lay monk.

As far as I can see the trend is towards spirituality.

Perhaps in forums like this one. But even the examples you site of the growth of yoga and meditation practices are hardly divorced from materialism. If fact I would say at worst this trend is vanity and at best a form of spiritual materialism. Very few follow these paths with any true depth. It all gets commoditized in the end.

Perhaps in forums like this one. But even the examples you site of the growth of yoga and meditation practices are hardly divorced from materialism. If fact I would say at worst this trend is vanity and at best a form of spiritual materialism. Very few follow these paths with any true depth. It all gets commoditized in the end.

These things are in their beginning stages. People have just recently begun. Over time they will get more seriously into it like people on this forum.

Anyway no matter how many commercials you see on tv meditation and yoga still increase compassion and build a balanced personality and physically changes your body and brain in ways that make people more spiritual.

Excellent point!

Peace & Love!

And for the life of me, I can't decide if it is a glorious destiny awaiting mankind, or if it is like Revelation's Beast trying to enslave the world.

What are your thoughts?

I believe The Who said it best in the 70's, Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. What looks like change is just a pendulum of reactions and overreactions swinging back and forth.

Michael

Hm well I'd say if your involved in anyway you are and feel as though you should help go ahead.. But if your busy with still developing then stick to your personal goals..

Eventually if you become big enough I think these things will come to your door.

Depending on if you want it.. Then I say deal with it. Right now theres far more important things in an individuals life.. Like helping there town.

I think a major danger in the idea of NWO is the idea that no-one can do anything "against" it because it is so overarching, world-embracing. So this idea leads to pessimism and inaction when in fact personal optimistic action could be an avenue of combat of such a thing (should it even exist).

And I second Markern's suggestion to get an education on such matters before getting worked up about them. Get worked up after you've understood.

Other than that, I haven't spent enough time on it to understand.

From an emotional point of view, I feel something that isn't good, but I'm not a clear channel so I wouldn't put much stock in it.

I think a major danger in the idea of NWO is the idea that no-one can do anything "against" it because it is so overarching, world-embracing. So this idea leads to pessimism and inaction when in fact personal optimistic action could be an avenue of combat of such a thing (should it even exist).

And I second Markern's suggestion to get an education on such matters before getting worked up about them. Get worked up after you've understood.

Other than that, I haven't spent enough time on it to understand.

From an emotional point of view, I feel something that isn't good, but I'm not a clear channel so I wouldn't put much stock in it.

I feel something off about it too.

But then again I'm not a clear channel either ;)

I agree. Centralization of power is half the battle to despotism.

Sure, you can get a lot more done with a few quick keystrokes or button pushes that way...but isn't that the biggest danger? In the wrong hands (and how many politicians who seek such lofty positions actually have good hands?)...that type of "godlike" pushbutton power can be devastating.

If this were truly a transparent, grassroots movement for a NW0, I might be less concerned. But it's been a multigenerational banker & secret society-run black op spanning decades or centuries now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nD7dbkkBIA

Aaron Russo is now dead, btw. "Funny" how that conveniently happens to credible, high-profile whistleblowers on the NW0..

In the 1990s, Russo got involved in politics and founded the Constitution Party. In 1998, he ran for governor of Nevada but was defeated in the primaries. Russo made a bid for the White House in 2004 as a member of the Libertarian Party, but came up short in the primaries against eventual candidate, Michael Badnarik. Three years later, Russo died of bladder cancer, after a six year battle.
Edited by vortex

"If this were truly a transparent, grassroots movement for a NW0, I might be less concerned. But it's been a multigenerational banker & secret society-run black op spanning decades or centuries now."

In which case I'd prefer to call it "Old World Order" or just plain ole "World Order".

All of the things I see are great, awesome and awful, On days when this realization doesn't feel like I'm killing myself and the entire planet, it's nice.

What are your thoughts?

J.Z. ,

In 'differences' - there is always the obvious 'difference' And what you are noticing is happening - but what makes up the difference?

In my post listed below - it points to the difference as being most obvious within the political techniques used on the masses: manipulative techniques AKA: the 'belief systems of religions' VS Structured systems of logic and philosophy.

The Structured system being contained within this parameter:

Confucius said of History:

"Those that do not remember History are Doomed to Repeat it."

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php?/topic/14417-the-coming-war-of-words-aimed-at-recreating-a-new-dark-ages-for-humanity/