Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

couples taichi and sharing energy?

Just double checking it is safe to share energy with a special someone ie boyfriend or girlfriend right? Also wondering if couples taichi has been invented where you would hold hands with your special someone and do taichi with the other hand and feet?

Just double checking it is safe to share energy with a special someone ie boyfriend or girlfriend right? Also wondering if couples taichi has been invented where you would hold hands with your special someone and do taichi with the other hand and feet?

If you've kissed them, or made love you've shared energy.

Unless of course you used lip block LOL

your sharing energy with others all the time. Every interaction has energy behind it. Now sharing that type of energy, Well...... It depends on alot of factors, follow your heart, and see where it leads you :wub:

Ask permission first, it's only polite;-) Plus, apparently, unless you're invited, it won't work either. But don't go mistaking "vamping" for "sharing". I don't know what happens if you do that.

There was a demonstration at Burning Man I saw, I think by Tantra Nova(google them), of a form of two people rolling dance that was fascinating and may be what you're looking for. They mostly stayed on there feet, but always kept body contact and spun around each other.

It looked like fun, but being a single I didn't join in.

Michael

Sign in to follow this