Sign in to follow this  
Z3N

Sharing

One will try its best to share the experience.

The present moment can be found in time and timelessness. In the transition of the awareness detaching from the functions of the organism therefore memory stops and timelessness begins the present moment can still be found. When reattaching of the awareness begins the organisms memory cells reactivate creating the illusion of what feels like a small amount of time of two minutes to the skin bag is actually three hours out of the skin bags physical time, even then the present moment of timelessness has no time and the awareness can still be present. In the void, all is void.

In time and in timelessness awareness is still awareness, guest or host there still is awareness.

Life or death.

It's a weird feeling I have these days. I am very happy with everything. Everything feels extremely weird. This existence is weird, random, like a playful dream that rises up for the sake or rising up, just because it can. The reasons for beginning on this journey no longer matter: the anger, insecurities, obsessions, desires, the ego, the needing to figure everything out.

I don't much care anymore what is yesterday, today, or tomorrow. I play along with the things I have to do. When I'm in pain, I'm in pain, and when I'm happy, I am happy. But everything is fine because experiencing is good in itself. Whenever I feel or think, it's like: wow! cool! how cool is that! There is no direction or anything to do. I don't even feel the need to meditate anymore, or do Kunlun, or think about non-duality, or dependent origination, or the Self, or enlightenment, or who's right and who's wrong. Sometimes I sit, and I just sit. I eat, I just eat. I complain so I just complain. Or whatever: existence simply reveals itself.

I don't worry much anymore. When I feel the need to do something, I just do. When I don't, I don't.

I don't think i care about dying anymore. Or going to hell. Or going to heaven. Or awareness. Or no awareness. Or starving to death, or over eating. Or time or timelessness. Compassion or suffering. This body or soul. I like to sleep, I like to play, life is like rolling on my bed sheets on a breezy Sunday afternoon.

I just am. Everything seems to be practice for nothing. Practicing...living...just living. Creating without a purpose. An endless dream; I feel more and more awake the deeper I dream.

Mmmmmm.... ^_^

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

The present moment can be found in time and timelessness. In the transition of the awareness detaching from the functions of the organism therefore memory stops and timelessness begins the present moment can still be found. When reattaching of the awareness begins the organisms memory cells reactivate creating the illusion of what feels like a small amount of time of two minutes to the skin bag is actually three hours out of the skin bags physical time, even then the present moment of timelessness has no time and the awareness can still be present. In the void, all is void.

In time and in timelessness awareness is still awareness, guest or host there still is awareness.

Life or death.

Very enlightening.. Thank you.

Life or death.

Your text reminds me of the saying that is something close to: "when the many have been reduced to one, to what shall the one be reduced?"

My interpretation: we can attain the bliss of the one and allude about it in words, and more importantly be based in that, but we can not be reduced beyond the one and then say anything about that which the mind can relate to because "that" is really beyond memory and or any other aspects or powers of mind. (even the one mind!) "to what shall the one be reduced..." or how can the one go further inside of itself when it is already one? - I don't remember.

Om

It's a weird feeling I have these days...

Beautiful words, those were, Lucky.

Living in the "now".

Peace & Love!

It's a weird feeling I have these days. I am very happy with everything. Everything feels extremely weird. This existence is weird, random, like a playful dream that rises up for the sake or rising up, just because it can. The reasons for beginning on this journey no longer matter: the anger, insecurities, obsessions, desires, the ego, the needing to figure everything out.

I don't much care anymore what is yesterday, today, or tomorrow. I play along with the things I have to do. When I'm in pain, I'm in pain, and when I'm happy, I am happy. But everything is fine because experiencing is good in itself. Whenever I feel or think, it's like: wow! cool! how cool is that! There is no direction or anything to do. I don't even feel the need to meditate anymore, or do Kunlun, or think about non-duality, or dependent origination, or the Self, or enlightenment, or who's right and who's wrong. Sometimes I sit, and I just sit. I eat, I just eat. I complain so I just complain. Or whatever: existence simply reveals itself.

I don't worry much anymore. When I feel the need to do something, I just do. When I don't, I don't.

I don't think i care about dying anymore. Or going to hell. Or going to heaven. Or awareness. Or no awareness. Or starving to death, or over eating. Or time or timelessness. Compassion or suffering. This body or soul. I like to sleep, I like to play, life is like rolling on my bed sheets on a breezy Sunday afternoon.

I just am. Everything seems to be practice for nothing. Practicing...living...just living. Creating without a purpose. An endless dream; I feel more and more awake the deeper I dream.

Mmmmmm.... ^_^

Wow. This is a lovely piece of writing, straight from the heart. I get lots of days like this. The feeling that there is nothing to do, no practices to practice, no need to sit and meditate (but I do anyway). No big questions to answer. It's all taking care of itself.

Just being.

Beautiful

Sign in to follow this