Aetherous

Stillpoint inducers

Just got. Tried for 10 (or was it more or less? No idea!) minutes today.

Immediately I found I couldn't form a thought. I tried several times. Now that's funny because it made me realise some of my so-called stillness meditation must have been suppressive (i.e the opposite of this experience). Not sure.

I sighed a lot. Useless smile came back on my face.

Thanks for the recommendation - they're on their way.

Looks like a good thing to do after a session on a back roller [Link to an explanation on Trunk's site].

I find the back roller to be intensely relaxing - as soon as it reaches the lower back my body is flooded by this over-powering relaxation reflex. (I actually find the two tennis balls in a sock to be even better than the wooden back-roller. )

Ah yes, I forgot about the backroller! I will try that.

So yesterday I just tried craniosacral therapy (in combination with visceral manipulation) for the first time. It was very powerful for me! Released so much (lingering problems from atlas profilax) and totally balanced me out. I stood (zhan zhuang) effortlessly for like half an hour when I got back home due to being so balanced...something that isn't so common for me.

I mention this because the stillpoint inducer originally came from this therapy.

thanks Scotty,

I just ordered one. I can't believe they charged me $15 for hsipping even though I live in Canada :)