That Guy

I don't know what to make of her thoughts

She's simply found a way to justify her actions. She feels ok about it because she doesn't judge herself based on looks, which is fine. But, she's most likely ignoring the affects this will have on her body. She may not care at all.

So where's the problem?

Edit:

I've only watched a few minutes of the clip. But there are obviously health problems and psychological problems here. However, on another level, it is what it is.

Edited by Unconditioned

exactly there, how can she not care at all if she can't even walk? how can she say walking is overrated? :lol:

Edit: yeah i noticed, the video is 8+mins, I posted at 20 past, you replied 27 past :lol:

Edited by That Guy

:blink: That's crazy! and in the second part she gets depressed after weighing herself, because she weighs under 600 pounds.

She obviously gets a lot of attention for it, so it's not that strange that she feels happy being fat. Too bad though, she could have developed joy for something that lets her live three times as long as she will, and allows her to experience life on all levels, not just one kind of sensation.

:blink: That's crazy! and in the second part she gets depressed after weighing herself, because she weighs under 600 pounds.

She obviously gets a lot of attention for it, so it's not that strange that she feels happy being fat. Too bad though, she could have developed joy for something that lets her live three times as long as she will, and allows her to experience life on all levels, not just one kind of sensation.

Yeah I know :wacko:, but I wonder if she starts getting closer to the 1000 and starts not being able to get up, breathing becomes terrible etc, will she still be ok with it? :huh: I mean how bad does it have to get before she changes her mind, if ever.

She likes how she looks.

She has a job that she is proud of.

Other people like how she looks.

She has a significant other who likes her for how she looks.

Most people would bend over backwards (and in fact, do a lot more than that) to get just ONE of those things.

Looks like she has it all.

As long as she genuinely feels that way about all of the above, why not just let her be happy? Unless she is deceiving herself. Then again, we can deceive ourselves no matter what the situation is, so that doesn't really hurt her case.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

She likes how she looks.

She has a job that she is proud of.

Other people like how she looks.

She has a significant other who likes her for how she looks.

Most people would bend over backwards (and in fact, do a lot more than that) to get just ONE of those things.

Looks like she has it all.

As long as she genuinely feels that way about all of the above, why not just let her be happy? Unless she is deceiving herself. Then again, we can deceive ourselves no matter what the situation is, so that doesn't really hurt her case.

Because people get jealous.

Theres plenty of people who put themselves at risk. Instead whats taboo is whats pointed out.

If there isn't a first glance label from mainstream on something.. It'll give it that much more hype in the end, whether good or bad.

being happy doesn't make it ok, look at her, she can barely function properly. Can't even get the mail without needing a break, its not about her looks, she is simple unfit to function with gravity doing what it does. Not to mention she wishes to cripple herself further by adding more weight.

that just isn't right.

theres nothing to be jealous of there for me, i can tell you that

being happy doesn't make it ok, look at her, she can barely function properly. Can't even get the mail without needing a break, its not about her looks, she is simple unfit to function with gravity doing what it does. Not to mention she wishes to cripple herself further by adding more weight.

that just isn't right.

theres nothing to be jealous of there for me, i can tell you that

Yeah I understand the concern. I was more bringing up people that see it differently, I guess that's the problem with generalizing though.

She's just justifying her laziness, indeed. She kept saying "I don't like to move, I like to relax." hahaha, amazing. There are third world countries where people are starving and we have people who try to weigh 1000 pounds..

Could be a deeper issue actually, as I watch it more I see how she reacts to eating. It obviously produces a pleasure response in her, like heroine. Seems like all of this stems from a psychological problem, an addiction to pleasure through food. How sad.

This is the extreme of a sedentary lifestyle.

LOL I love the end. "Walking is so overrated. You really get more out of life if you don't move" -- wow!

Edited by mikaelz
  • Like 1

My question is: how does she pay for all of that bacon, without being able to walk to a job? A whole pack for breakfast each day, in addition to eggs, etc!

Her fetish website earns that much?

If she is getting money from the government, then that's wrong. People should be allowed to live how they choose, even if that means being a useless and disgusting hump of lard...but they should be required to support themselves in doing it, or else have no money.

I don't know how long shes been together with her man, but now maybe he supports her food bills since he has that big fetish. But thats still a lot of food :wacko:

I saw a documentary about how popular extremely fat woman are with some men. If you are of the size were you can still walk around OK then your attractiveness is a lot less than if you were slim. But if you reach the level were you can hardly move and a guy can lie on top of your fat and sort of float on it then your attractiveness skyrockets within a very small but significant group of men. These guys would rather have this girl then be in a relationship with Eva Longorina. Obviously this woman did not start to eat to become attractive but at a certain level this could have increased her motivation to eat.

People often feel it is better to be something, so matter what that is, then to be nothing. If you hate yourself seeing yourself as the one in the world that hates himself the most will make you into something special. If you are miserable being the most miserable person in the world makes you a special and unique case and entitles you to extraordinary amounts of sympathy and excuses for your behavior.

Being the biggest person on the planet is also something very unique, and that can be twisted into being unique and special in a good way. At least it can feel that way even though you do not think it intellectually.

Obviously this also gets her attention. Any attention will feel better then no attention to most people.

By the way I saw a program on TV the other day about a guy that lost 200 KG through changing his diet and exercising. He now weighs only about 100 KG. Just going from no food for breakfeast and 2-3 enormous meals in the afternoon and evening to five meals a day made the pounds just fall of.