Ian

Wire hitter and Rattan stick

Guess what i found at the back of the cupboard? A healing tao style wire hitter and rattan stick, complete with original denim shoulderbag thing.

Free to anyone who wants them, providing they come get/pay postage.

I'm in Oxford, England. Imagine overseas postage is pretty substantial, as the wire thing is a meaty bugger. And a sock full of mung beans will do just as well.

But anyway...

Guess what i found at the back of the cupboard? A healing tao style wire hitter and rattan stick, complete with original denim shoulderbag thing.

Free to anyone who wants them, providing they come get/pay postage.

I'm in Oxford, England. Imagine overseas postage is pretty substantial, as the wire thing is a meaty bugger. And a sock full of mung beans will do just as well.

But anyway...

I might be interested in the bag. Could you pass it along to someone that comes to Bruce course in 2 weeks time?

Pietro

I might be interested in the bag. Could you pass it along to someone that comes to Bruce course in 2 weeks time?

Pietro

Sure, if they come to Oxford. Isn't Bruce in Sussex/Reading/Bristol?

You just want the bag, or the contents too?

Sure, if they come to Oxford. Isn't Bruce in Sussex/Reading/Bristol?

You just want the bag, or the contents too?

Well, you could give the to Gio. I thought you knew him, sorry.

He is from Oxford and he is surely coming to see Bruce.

I do have the content of the bag, nevertheless, if you really need to get rid of it I can happily take them. I might use to have two wire sticks, but only if no one is interested. Chances are they will remain unused for quite sometime.

Gio contact page is here: http://www.oxinar.com/index.php?page=contact

But, I don't think I can covince him to come to your place to take them. :(

Can I pay you for the petrol/ticket to go there?

Many thanks,

Pietro

Well, you could give the to Gio. I thought you knew him, sorry.

He is from Oxford and he is surely coming to see Bruce.

I do have the content of the bag, nevertheless, if you really need to get rid of it I can happily take them. I might use to have two wire sticks, but only if no one is interested. Chances are they will remain unused for quite sometime.

Gio contact page is here: http://www.oxinar.com/index.php?page=contact

But, I don't think I can covince him to come to your place to take them. :(

Can I pay you for the petrol/ticket to go there?

Many thanks,

Pietro

Light may be dawning. He's presumably the guy who teaches Energy Arts stuff in oxford? If so, I have spoken to him a year or two back, and could certainly find him. I would like to get rid of the lot, else I will still have the bulky stuff, with the added issue of nothing to transport it in when I move. Will see what I can do.

Just spoke to him. All set.

Edited by Ian

Light may be dawning. He's presumably the guy who teaches Energy Arts stuff in oxford? If so, I have spoken to him a year or two back, and could certainly find him. I would like to get rid of the lot, else I will still have the bulky stuff, with the added issue of nothing to transport it in when I move. Will see what I can do.

Just spoke to him. All set.

Thanks, really cool.

Yes I am happy to take the whole lot. :)

I was actually wondering if we could meet as I come to the UK.

no time now, but we could try to have a chat one of those few remaining days