skywalker

golden bell

has anyone knows any info-resources about this subject? we know from the legends and movies

that in real golden bell meditation-neigong you can seal all your acupuncture points except one....

all the books that i know there is no refference of this method(energetically sealing).....

in our Greek history we have also similar legends( Achilles...in one point on the heel was weak)

thanks........

has anyone knows any info-resources about this subject? we know from the legends and movies

that in real golden bell meditation-neigong you can seal all your acupuncture points except one....

all the books that i know there is no refference of this method(energetically sealing).....

in our Greek history we have also similar legends( Achilles...in one point on the heel was weak)

thanks........

Master Waysun Liao's Temple Style Tai Chi works on Golden Bell training. The explanation my teacher (master liao's student) gave me is this:

With Golden Bell, the Qi is focused to a point and in a martial arts application, the point of contact gets neutralized and reversed by developing the ability to focus the Qi down to that point.

Master Waysun Liao's Temple Style Tai Chi works on Golden Bell training. The explanation my teacher (master liao's student) gave me is this:

With Golden Bell, the Qi is focused to a point and in a martial arts application, the point of contact gets neutralized and reversed by developing the ability to focus the Qi down to that point.

I do a "bell" standing meditation from my system, yet I don't think it's golden :)

It creates a feeling of total aloofness, stillness and power.

h

I did a few months of Kaishan Golden Bell/Shield a few years ago. It was interesting, probably nothing to compare to movies :) . There was a short chi gung form and visualizations, rubbing the belly w/ an herbal elixir, then a long series of hitting the stomach area in a circular manner. You slowly graduated from an open hand to loose fist, to harder fist, wooden block etc.

I quit before the wooden block training started. It was nice, not done in a militant or masochistic way. The advanced students were taking very hard blows repeatedly in the stomach and other areas. It probably built up internal strength.

I learned a light tapping exercise from it that I still do, and they had excellent longevity guided meditation that is unique. Nice people, unique practice, but it was expensive, $100 a month and it only met once a month, (though it required daily practice) which was a turn off for me.

Michael