skywalker

golden bell

has anyone knows any info-resources about this subject? we know from the legends and movies

that in real golden bell meditation-neigong you can seal all your acupuncture points except one....

all the books that i know there is no refference of this method(energetically sealing).....

in our Greek history we have also similar legends( Achilles...in one point on the heel was weak)

thanks........

has anyone knows any info-resources about this subject? we know from the legends and movies

that in real golden bell meditation-neigong you can seal all your acupuncture points except one....

all the books that i know there is no refference of this method(energetically sealing).....

in our Greek history we have also similar legends( Achilles...in one point on the heel was weak)

thanks........

Read Master Choa Kok Sui's Practical Psychic Self-Defense for Home and Office. The book teaches many techniques for shielding, including one that wraps around your entire body without having to leave any spot vulnerable.

thanks........

According to this link, Zhan Zhuang will do it.

I learn Golden Bell as a part of the Kung Fu style I practice.

The link above looks good, it's just something that developes naturally over time with practice.