Sign in to follow this  
MnM

Yang transfer overkill

This happened last week: My wife was sleeping in the other room while I was meditating in the living room, and one thought came to me. Since I was already felt charged in yang energy so much, why not cool myself down by sending her excess energy that I have. She was very tired from work and so cold, heaving problems to stay warm, so that idea seems logical to me at the moment. I continued to meditate sending waves of energy to her in the other room, and after half hour, I was in balance, the floating filling in me subsided and I felt more in myself.

So next thing is that she awakened and was awake right from the start, which is new to her, because she is always dizzy after napping. The things seamed good for an hour or so, but then she began to feel nervous with no reason, and hard to calm down. Only after two seances of breathing and me trying to gather her energy from chest in the abdomen, and glass of pineapple juice she calmed down. She said later while we laughed at it, that she is not used to be that warm.

Could it be that was to much for her? Or I supposed to tell her so that there would be no surprises? She is so intuitive with energy, but I guess that nobody likes surprises like that. In that case it is honest mistake. Is it safe for her to be that hot? It seams to me I'm most of the time warm like that? :)

You were not using pure yang energy...you transferred some of your sick energy to her, which includes anxious feelings. It's bad to play around exchanging energy with others...not good for you (because you get drained) or them (because they get your latent illnesses).

I think so too, cat, because everything is pointing at that. And that was her words. She is not used to that level of energy, so it was like unknown state to deal with. Anyways we both laughed at that mishap, and continuing to learn of ourselves....

And, Scotty, man, I really didn't know that I'm so "sick and full of illnesses", good thing I have you to make me realize that.... Thank you.

Sorry I offended you MnM, it is just my opinion. Nothing personal in saying your energy isn't pure...I would say the same to anyone who gets rid of hot energy by putting it in someone else. Peace.

I'm not offended, I'm joking, man. I can see why you have such opinion, and to some degree I think exactly like you. And there is truth in what you are saying. You see, there was a time, and still sometimes is hard for me to shield myself from other people negative emotions, so last thing I would wanna do is to do the same thing to my wife. This energy transfer is the first time I tried something like that, and that's not because I was trying to get rid myself of hot energy (believe me, that's not the case, I love floaty felling when I'm charged), but rather to help her recover from exhaustion, little sleep and cold after busy day at work. The reason for me doing so could not be purer than that. And nothing but love was inside me at that moment. With that said, I know now what went wrong and it's kinda funny thinking of it....

Well we are doing that. More of it every day, this caught us off guard.

Maybe she reacted because your hot energy fired up her liver and so she became angry.

There is a saying

"Liver likes warm and moist,

Spleen likes hot and dry

Stomach likes cool and moist"

Next time send her the excess yang energy targeted to a specific organ, or at least help her and teach her to digest the energy. I had the same problem with my girlfriend, she has hot energy in the heart-lung area and because of that the energy goes up to the head and she has insomnia. I taught her to keep the yang energy down behind the navel, in the spleen lodge.

And after every hiccough, it seams like we become two times in more control of ourselves. So in a sense it is a good thing. We are learning more and more every day. She learns to digest energy and becomes very good at it, because she is so intuitive. I will look more into sending energy to specific organs. That sounds like something we should know.

Thank you.

Yes, we have all Chia's books, and every seminar DVD to this date, I think. All of that is a large volume of information and knowledge in which we getting pretty good. Chia is the reason I started practicing way back in the first place. My wife often experience heart orgasms, as well as whole body ones and we are working on the other organs. It's interesting how energy can show you just by itself what to do....

Sign in to follow this