Spirit Ape

Warrior Body Buddh Mind

Hi All,

Im back!! lol

Just posting our new website if anyone is intersted?

www.wbbm.se

Any questions or enquiries please dont hesitate to send us an email!

Regards

Garry Aka Spirit Ape

Pero,

Buddha Mind is always on going you have your ups and downs, stresses in life!

Dont hate the player Hate the GAME! :P

Ape

Scotty,

Thanks bro, things have been hectic for me, this new site has helped me motivate to get my systems out there and not be so closed door. Apart from computer problems and other issues im starting to get things better organized. Thanks for your support all the same mate...

Gaz

Thankyou for the people that is enquiring about WBBM, we will have clips and article on the site soon as we can as well on our face book pages, warrior body buddha Mind and if you wish to join my own page please do Garry Hearfield is my name there is some pics and what not but ill be adding stuff eventually to that.

Peace

Garry Aka Spirit Ape

What !! Its supposed to be Warrior Body, Buddha mind???, I've had it all backwards.

B)

course chicks dig my long earlobes

on a serious note. Sifu Garry, impressive movements on the clip, relaxed, strong, you could feel the whip.

I like the new clips. To be honest, in my limited experience, I haven't seen many people with greater skill.

Hey Sifu Garry,

Like the Coconut breaking. Is that a result of Shattering palm or Burning palm practice?

It's interesting to view your forms as there are many similar movements and "correct structure" in my style of Bagua. Very cool.

Best..

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the comment bro! Ive been doing Iron Palm with YKM since 86, the Burning Palm has loads of conditioning that isnt like Iron Palm slapping a bag these are all hanging type bags filled with different materials to replica the human body, bones, organs, muscles, head etc. I do this more now than iron palm as my hands are pretty conditioned but the hanging bags help you more with combos and fighting similar to a boxer on a bag. I guess I enjoy the hanging bag better for that reason i can get my footwork and timing in, as well stamina.

im happy you are enjoying the clips, im not going to serious in the forms as you can see I just want to show some forms to see what reaction and what people thought of my kung fu. When I get this DVD made, it will be high quality HD Digital Cam, all that was taken on my mobile phone.

take cares

Sifu Garry

P.S Shattering palm is a different energy system according to GMDW!