Sign in to follow this  
JBliss

Too much Hot energy in the Dantian

At first I just read it as mounting anxiety, which I have and I'm dealing with regarding a variety of issues. Upon further investigation however, this energy is more like hot molten lead just sitting in both the top and bottom of my abdomen. I was wondering if any of you guys could recommend a way for me to get this moving. (the phrasing of this question is an open invitation to scatological humor, but this is really an energetic problem!)

[...] this energy is more like hot molten lead just sitting in both the top and bottom of my abdomen. [...]

Just curious: Are you sure what you feel is actually in the Dantian - i.e. ~3 fingers / few inches below the navel and few inches inside? If not, perhaps you could try again to describe where more precisely? (Sounds like two locations rather than one from your description)

Hmm...well it could be a nerve problem having to do with the spine.

I would go see a sports medicine physician...not a regular doctor! You will have better luck with actually getting a good diagnosis.

Before you go, write down all of the symptoms you have...just in case you forget about something important while you're there.

It could be nothing...who knows.

It's common that if you put your attention or breathe into the dantien that the area gets hot, but what you're describing sounds different.

Good luck!

1) run a Yin orbit or "water" path for a bit

2) See with in the LW dt a calm pool or ocean of peace

3) Secret smile in LW dt & whole body

4) Go see a TCM Chi Kung healer or good energy healer & accupuncturist

5) Go see a chiropracter

peace

s

At first I just read it as mounting anxiety, which I have and I'm dealing with regarding a variety of issues. Upon further investigation however, this energy is more like hot molten lead just sitting in both the top and bottom of my abdomen. I was wondering if any of you guys could recommend a way for me to get this moving. (the phrasing of this question is an open invitation to scatological humor, but this is really an energetic problem!)

what practice are you doing as of now?

it "hurts" three fingers below my navel and in my diaphragm

For the above two quotes-

the dantien is not exactly a small pt. it runs from ren 7 to ren 4. the three finger thing isnt accurate but i wont get into that right now. the point ren 7 is 1 cun (less than one inch)below the umbilicus and ren 4 is 3 cun (less than three inches below and found by using FOUR fingers, this is part of the confusion). 3 fingers is actually closer to ren 5, since the points function is to regulate water passages a qi and alleviates pain, i would suggest acu pressure/puncture at that point. the main pts of the lower dantien are REN 4 and 6 especially ren 4 as the original source qi (yuanqi) some call it prenatal, ren 6 being postnatal qi.

ren 5 is also the gathering point of qi of the san jiao channel. so other than saying it hurts, its hard to say what is going on as there could be many different things that affect this area. this is good for starters, as for the diaphragm, anything from qi stagnation, to phlegm, heart, lung and stomach, spleen or liver can cause problems in that area. qi blockage or stagnation is what would come to mind along the ren channel. so open the ren by using lu 7 and local pts with acupressure/puncture. more information means better results and help.

Edited by yuanqi

well first of all, if your healthy with no prior health problems except this hot dantian, can consider a temporary TOTAL pause of your practise

also WHO is teaching you ? or are you reading a book / from online websites

if some of the replies here leave you slightly confused, might be safer not to try them :X

Sign in to follow this