hyok

Need to sell powers. Moving.

I'm leaving the country and I need to sell my powers to pay for the move. At the moment I can sometimes read minds cuz when people are talking to me, it's like I can finish their sentences. And once in a while I get these visions that fulfill themselves. Like last night I had a vision that I made this thread, and now I'm making it. And then sometimes when I go to bed with my computer on, the green LED light shines really bright and I can sort of see Chi burning off my skin. I think this is auric vision, which is like a bonus.

I don't know how much all of this is worth, but I'm willing to start the bidding at $2,012.00 USD. After the sale I will initiate a distance Power Transfer transmission via Skype ASAP guaranteed. Bidding starts right now!

Dude dont you need a Paypal account or something?

Unfortunately im not looking for those particular powers, or i would definately place a bid :)

I am however looking for the ability to start fire with my mind alone, matches are so expensive these days :(

If you know of anyone willing to sell or trade this power please let me know ;)

Thankyou. :lol:

I'm leaving the country ...

Most of us already consider California another country.

Good luck with the selling of your powers. Hehehe.

Peace & Love!

Most of us already consider California another country.

Good luck with the selling of your powers. Hehehe.

Peace & Love!

Someone once told me that America is a little bit uneven so everything that is not bolted down slides to California.

Someone once told me that America is a little bit uneven so everything that is not bolted down slides to California.

Hehehe.

That is true, I think, of anything west of the Great Divide. It's all down hill.

Peace & Love!