Balance

Cancer Cures

Cancer has and will continue affecting many we know and love. Illnesses don't have to be terminal and with preventative measures susceptibility to disease can be done away with using alternative health practices and healthy diet. Here is much information on the matter;

Alkalize or Die

Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide

Remedies H2O2

H2O2 Info

Usage Methods

Salt Cure

Sources:

H2O2; Best Price H2O2

Salt; Sea Salt

More Salt

The Paradigm is changing, personal responsibility for all facets of ones life will not be optional.

Good health and a long peaceful life to all.

Zero carbohydrate all meat and fat diet's cure cancer in some severe cases by removing cancer's main source of fuel.

Hi Balance,

I know someone on another forum who cured herself of cancer after a great amount of research and changes in lifestyle and diet.

Peace & Love!

Hemp Oil has cured many terminally ill people, watch The Rick Simpson Story which tells all about what he has gone through; he lives in Europe because if he returns to Canada he will be arrested! Rick gave the hemp oil free of charge, he is a genuine dude.

RUN FROM THE CURE - The Rick Simpson Story

So far I've had cancer 3 times and have come through due to surgery(twice) and healing(once) - however I am a big believer in alternative medicine.

Namaste,

Lenny