Nilo

Sacred Geometry

I have been watching animations of what is called 'Sacred Geometry' on youtube. I find that it allows my mind to focus on something that is nuetral and it's a sort of a meditation. I am also starting to see these shapes more and more in my day to day reality which is cool because it allows me to expand my attention outward.

I'm not into reading books about Sacred geomety since don't care for all these various theories. I just want to know how you use it practically and what it means for you.

In "The Way of Power" by master Lam he talks about how geometry relates to the strength found in zhuan zhuang practice.

Also, check these snapshots of a dutch baguazhang manual and see if it reminds you of anything in Sacred Geometry

well I would say.

1. the wonder and amazment I get from learning about it and then seeing it at play the universe.

2. feng shui

3. Physics

4. zhan zhuang I guess :blush:

Thanks for the vid, wow sacred geometry is everywhere, even in places I wouldn't think to look into. cool!

In "The Way of Power" by master Lam he talks about how geometry relates to the strength found in zhuan zhuang practice.

Also, check these snapshots of a dutch baguazhang manual and see if it reminds you of anything in Sacred Geometry

Excellent, I hadn't thought about Feng Shui in this way but I definitely want to setup my house Sacred Geo style to maximize energy effeciency.

Dan Winter is into all this stuff but I find his views to be pretty complex but do find practical value sometimes like his take on Avatar film:

http://www.goldenmean.info/avatar/

bellylaughter.gif

well I would say.

1. the wonder and amazment I get from learning about it and then seeing it at play the universe.

2. feng shui

3. Physics

Edited by Nilo

well I would say.

2. feng shui

3. Physics

Yes!:) All this and more. I believe what Plato believed: "God is a geometer."

Taoism itself is nothing more and nothing less than an extended (albeit over millennia) interpretation of some 45 dots arranged just so in Hetu and Luoshu --

it was born of these sacred-geometrical revelations in its entirety, just the way you, me and everyone else here was born a complete whole person, not "primitive" at all, perfectly complex and complete, only very young and not yet verbal --

and to this day, taoism the real thing, the original and the best, hasn't lost the connection,

and never stopped being an adequate tool for comprehending reality and efficiently interacting with it precisely because of that.

I have been watching animations of what is called 'Sacred Geometry' on youtube. I find that it allows my mind to focus on something that is nuetral and it's a sort of a meditation. I am also starting to see these shapes more and more in my day to day reality which is cool because it allows me to expand my attention outward.

I'm not into reading books about Sacred geomety since don't care for all these various theories. I just want to know how you use it practically and what it means for you.

I've also had a quick look at some of the stuff floating around on the net.

What I get from it is a deep sense awe, appreciation and gratitude, that everything in the universe shares a connection.

• Like 1

This guy

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JVbFrl9wLBA

according to

http://www.drummerwo...anny_Carey.html

might have a clue?

Danny began playing drums at the age of thirteen. As Danny progressed through high schooland then college at the University of Missouri in Kansas City he began supplementing his studies in percussion with speculation into the principles of geometry, science, and metaphysics. A commitment to life as an artist brought Danny to LA where he was able to perform as a studio drummer with projects like Carole King and play around town with Pygmy Love Circus. He would later find an outlet for addressing a fuller scope of his potentials in Tool and another project operating under the title of Zaum. Despite not becoming a Mason or aligning himself with any other school of religion, Danny has maintained his heritages interest in occult studies. Endeavors into this realm have manifested periodically, such as the time he achieved insight into a hidden aspect of the unicursal hexagram utilizing an astral journey initiated through meditation and DMT.

Danny then set up his drums into proportions utilizing the circle and square of the New Jerusalem and uttered a short prayer relating to the principles of the ace of swords from the book of Thoth. He then performed a ritual utilizing his new found knowledge of the unicursal hexagram to generate a pattern of movement in space relating to Fuller's vector equilibrium model. The resulting rhythm and gateway summoned a daemon he has contained within "the Lodge" that has been delivering short parables similar to passages within the Book of Lies. Danny recommends as a device of protection and containment a thorough study and utilization of the underlying geometry of the Temple of Solomon for anyone purchasing their next record.

I just want to know how you use it practically

I know at least 1 practical use, heres what you do:

1. Get some gold or crystal or other metals and stones

2. Using those materials create jewellery in the shapes of sacred geometry

3. Ebay

4. Profit

:D:D