Hugo Darien

the power, to send, Qi, Chi, energy, out of the body!

Jesus Christ, not this again .. ...

if they actually CAN do it.....

they can do it through MANY MANY YEARS OF TRAINING/CULTIVATION WITH NO DESIRE AND NO INTENTION OF EVER BEING ABLE TO DO SO; they do it by not trying to do it.

And trying to do it...this is where most fail.

Anyone can send Qi out of their body. Only you need to be well cultivated yourself to be able to push people around etc. more "amazing kewl" stuff.

But to help open other people's (or animals, or plants') energy blockages for example, or just to give them some good energy, all you need to do is ask for loving energy from the universe or whoever represents the universe to you. Then guide that energy through your fingers to break blockages. Then pull the blockage out with your fingers. Repeat several times. Then give healing, comforting energy through your palm.

I'm not a very "high level" practicioner but I've been able to heal headaches, stomach pains, muscle tightness, respiration problmes etc. using this "sword fingers" method described in Spring Forest Qigong.

Jesus Christ, not this again .. ...

if they actually CAN do it.....

they can do it through MANY MANY YEARS OF TRAINING/CULTIVATION WITH NO DESIRE AND NO INTENTION OF EVER BEING ABLE TO DO SO; they do it by not trying to do it.

And trying to do it...this is where most fail.

Completely inaccurate. The Thunder Mind School is based on a method very similar to, if not the same as Gary Clyman IOW Temple Style Tai Chi. You train everyday just so that you can manifest outside of your body.

People start talking about power and then a huge debate over whether or not you can train to attain begins. The answer is YES. YES you can train to perform. Tenaga Dalam can produce results in 2 weeks. You can make eggs harder to break, bulbs, etc. Iron Palm as well.

This training is no different than strength training. You need the drive of motivation to put in the effort. You need the right training regiment. I would say that most people would tell you that it's better not to dwell on power but if that's what keeps you motivated then whatever. I also think that most people who say not to dwell on it are the ones that dont have "it". This of course is my opinion and I know nothing.

I know Matrix Energetics has been discussed on another thread previously and what one can accomplish using the tools learned in the system and this is neither a plug nor recommendation for it.

For the past few months, I've been hanging out at their website and have read the posts of various practitioners and one of things people seem to pick up effortlessly is the moving of energy, chi, ki or whatever you want to call it.

Dr. Richard Bartlett had studied over 40 energetic paradigms and in his research discovered that when you're using a "system" you have to play by the rules of the system....Why does something such as moving energy have to require years of study and had work?

Could it be as easy as tapping into the "Morphic Field" ala Rupert Sheldrake of chi, prana etc and all disciplines and use them instantaneously?

People are doing this now.

Anyone can send Qi out of their body. Only you need to be well cultivated yourself to be able to push people around etc. more "amazing kewl" stuff.

But to help open other people's (or animals, or plants') energy blockages for example, or just to give them some good energy, all you need to do is ask for loving energy from the universe or whoever represents the universe to you. Then guide that energy through your fingers to break blockages. Then pull the blockage out with your fingers. Repeat several times. Then give healing, comforting energy through your palm.

I'm not a very "high level" practicioner but I've been able to heal headaches, stomach pains, muscle tightness, respiration problmes etc. using this "sword fingers" method described in Spring Forest Qigong.

Now that you brought that up. I've noticed some schools teach healers to act as a vessel of the universal energy, whilst others encourage the healer to use his personal storage of Chi, which well apparently can get depleted. Is this some sort of a misunderstanding or are there legitimately at least two different ways to do this; and why would one consider the later instead of the former considering there are stories about healers dying specifically due to a drainage or depletion of energy because of transfers. Wouldn't it be safer for everyone to just do whats safer... why if at all are there variations to this; is there a benefit with each method?

Langster :ninja:

Now that you brought that up. I've noticed some schools teach healers to act as a vessel of the universal energy, whilst others encourage the healer to use his personal storage of Chi, which well apparently can get depleted. Is this some sort of a misunderstanding or are there legitimately at least two different ways to do this; and why would one consider the later instead of the former considering there are stories about healers dying specifically due to a drainage or depletion of energy because of transfers. Wouldn't it be safer for everyone to just do whats safer... why if at all are there variations to this; is there a benefit with each method?

Langster :ninja:

My take on this is that it all has to do with raising the energy body vibrational rate. Most practitioners (who haven't cultivated) of methods that "just channel universal qi" get mild results. Practitioners who have cultivated can get much deeper results. What the practitioners of the "just channel universal" qi don't realize is that they DO use their own energy as well.

One way of looking at this is to use the analogy of the power line coming into the transformer. Could we hook up our lights, air conditioning, refrigerator, etc to that line? What would happen if we did? It is, of course, not in a format that is compatible with what we are trying to do (run lights, etc).

So, when we want to do a healing we DO use our own energy (help put energy into a format compatible with what the task demands) AND that of the universe (and the actual vibrations we are capable of tapping into depend on the practice and how much we have raised our energy body vibration rate.

Most practitioners of the "just channel universal qi" methods do not understand sick qi. I have worked on many of these folks who became ill because of the work they were doing. Energy healing is not something to play at.

Edited by Ya Mu

Some may even die!

When you heal someone there you put your Qi on the person Qi field, the Master feel tire or can even died if he give to much qi to the healing person. a stone can be black

Yes, if a person does nothing to protect themselves, works on too many people, or doesn't practice cultivation it can lead to death. A qigong practice that displaces any sick qi absorbed is worth its weight in gold. One still has to be very careful. I say no one should do healing unless they feel called to do it. If anyone feels called, then they should educate themselves. Playing around is a bad thing to do. It continually amazes me that something as complicated as medical qigong - in it's own way as complicated as brain surgery - is played around with where the same person doing said playing would be horrified if someone suggested they play around with brain surgery.

Yes, if a person does nothing to protect themselves, works on too many people, or doesn't practice cultivation it can lead to death. A qigong practice that displaces any sick qi absorbed is worth its weight in gold. One still has to be very careful. I say no one should do healing unless they feel called to do it. If anyone feels called, then they should educate themselves. Playing around is a bad thing to do. It continually amazes me that something as complicated as medical qigong - in it's own way as complicated as brain surgery - is played around with where the same person doing said playing would be horrified if someone suggested they play around with brain surgery.

X2

My take on this is that it all has to do with raising the energy body vibrational rate. Most practitioners (who haven't cultivated) of methods that "just channel universal qi" get mild results. Practitioners who have cultivated can get much deeper results. What the practitioners of the "just channel universal" qi don't realize is that they DO use their own energy as well.

One way of looking at this is to use the analogy of the power line coming into the transformer. Could we hook up our lights, air conditioning, refrigerator, etc to that line? What would happen if we did? It is, of course, not in a format that is compatible with what we are trying to do (run lights, etc).

So, when we want to do a healing we DO use our own energy (help put energy into a format compatible with what the task demands) AND that of the universe (and the actual vibrations we are capable of tapping into depend on the practice and how much we have raised our energy body vibration rate.

Most practitioners of the "just channel universal qi" methods do not understand sick qi. I have worked on many of these folks who became ill because of the work they were doing. Energy healing is not something to play at.

Nice post, I work around electrical equipment everyday. There is something called "Inductive reactance" that affects AC powered equipment, a form of it (so to speak) can also limit what takes place in or through us.

post-51155-127243544465_thumb.gif

Edited by 3bob

Qi cannot be transmitted externally...only Jing can. Qi is internal energy, Jing is external Power...

Temple-style Tai Chi training teaches us to cultivate chi and store it in the Bone marrow by condensing breathing. Power transfer happens by sinking into the earth and then projecting out...

From what little I have experienced, the transfer happens by simply thinking it...not too hard, not to easy...meaning doing without doing...

After having cultivated enough, simply think and the power transfers. In fact, Push-hands practice is meant to sensitize and teach the students to do just that...

I would recommend reading Master Waysun Liao's book titled "Tai Chi Classics" for clear instructions on condensing breath and power transfer.

Jing, Qi, and Shen are indeed closely related.

In medical qigong qi projection is called wei qi liao fa.

Jing, Qi, and Shen are indeed closely related.

In medical qigong qi projection is called wei qi liao fa.

Qi cannot be transmitted externally...only Jing can. Qi is internal energy, Jing is external Power...

I wish I could send out a memo to every fellow Waysun Liao fan to use the Pinyin "jin" instead of the Wade Giles "jing" so as to avoid confusion with the jing of the 3 treasures.

Also, it is my observation that Liao's nomenclature of jin being the external projection of qi is not standard in either medical or martial qigong circles.

Hello

Thunder mind school, dragon gate, some genuine Shaolin etc can send Qi out of their fingers or body like electricity.

How do they do, how many schools do you know that can do that.

any comments or questions, are welcome

Bye, bye

:lol:

It seems a search for the beginnings of understanding & method.

First think of magnetism and polarity and attraction/repulse - these are the elements involved.

To experiment, use your own body & mind to create an electrical circuit between hands.

You should be able to feel the energy flow - as heat or magnetic attraction.

Make the stronger side to be positive flow, the weaker side to be a sink or a catch-all drain. One side pushes, other side pulls.

As with all we do - the more practice - the more expertise.