FT88

Hey!

I began getting into taoism a few years ago and i find my self taking bits and pieces of taoism,& buddhism that resignate with me,and applying it to my everyday life to the best of my ability.I often find my self letting the "10,000 things" unfold without interuption and practice nothingness.Although it can be difficult to do so as you get older because the economy was obviously different B.C ,than it is now lol.Anyway this seems like a cool site hope to be here for a while! ttul

I began getting into taoism a few years ago and i find my self taking bits and pieces of taoism,& buddhism that resignate with me,and applying it to my everyday life to the best of my ability.I often find my self letting the "10,000 things" unfold without interuption and practice nothingness.Although it can be difficult to do so as you get older because the economy was obviously different B.C ,than it is now lol.Anyway this seems like a cool site hope to be here for a while! ttul

Hi and welcome,

you will not be the only one taking bits and pieces from here and there - on here.

Enjoy your stay.

John