King Kabalabhati

My most certain indicator of progress

I live in a country house without a bathroom, and it sometimes happens that a week goes by without me taking a shower or a bath. In between I usually have a show where I sing and dance for hours, I do daily exercises like pushups and isometrics, I skateboard on the miniramp.. All of these things get me sweaty. So I should probably smell pretty funky by the end of the week right?

Nope, I keep getting compliments for my good odor. I don't use any kind of deodorant/antiperspirant, havent used for years. My (ex)wife says I smell so nice, she says it just about every time I meet her. Just a few minutes ago my daughter said I smell "fresh, like I'd just had a shower". No, I haven't had a shower for a week but I had just done Qi healing on my younger daughter, I wonder if thats what brings such a freshness about?

It's not only family members who say that. I once was with this girl I picked up from the club, after an evening of sweaty dancing.. She said I smell "like incense". I had to be honest to her, I said she smelled like.. cigarettes. hahaha

• Like 1

I had to be honest to her, I said she smelled like.. cigarettes. hahaha

Hehehe. Honesty is sometimes better left unsaid.

Peace & Love!

I find when im going well with meditation i don't smell either. I don't smell great just no body odour and no deodorant. If i become nervous about something i suddenly start to smell bad. Also if i stop practice and start again i smell bad as part of a detoxing, then later smell free :)

Cool about the smell.  I find when I'm doing well, in the groove,  my gag and startle reflexes go away.  Sudden loud sounds don't startle me, my toothbrush can't cause me discomfort anywhere.  The opposite happens when I stop meditating and my get less deep calm.