devi

RECOMMENDED: Sifu Jenny Lamb's Facebook Group, New Website & Retreat

Hello Everyone.

Sifu Jenny just started a great, informative Facebook Discussion Group where she answers questions, shares teachings and stories. Her website has been completely redone and updated as well. See below for more info from Sifu.

If you have done her weekend seminar, check the info on the upcoming 5 day retreat in Colorado at the end of May. The last retreat was amazing. Profound practice, information, discussions and experiences regarding Qi Gong, Yi Gong, Meditation, Herbal Tonics, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Enlightenment. One of my favorites was the experiential practice in the mountains. In a short time, everyone in the group just naturally evolved into a beautiful, heart centered family. We all lived and practiced together with Sifu 24/7. Her teachings and presence are of tremendous benefit.

Best, Debbi

Greetings Everyone,

I created a group on Facebook called Eastern Internal Arts for those who have common interests in healing arts studies and spiritual cultivation. Here is the link: http://www.facebook....113020445384014

If you responded or requested me as a Facebook friend, please join my Eastern Internal Arts group instead. I request that you only post topics related to studies with me on the group page. Ask questions, start a discussion, etc.... I may not always have time to respond to each of your questions but, would like people in the group to share their knowledge with each other. This will allow us to grow together towards enlightenment.

"A person is what his deep desire is. It is our deepest desire in this life that shapes the life to come. So let us direct our deepest desires to realize the Self." (the Upanishads) Practice is the key to reach our goal. It is easy to be a practitioner or a teacher. It is not difficult to be a good practitioner or a good teacher. But it is very difficult to be a good, decent, truthful, honest and humble person. Try to be that good person.

My new website has been updated. There is lots of new information related with practice that may be of interest to you. You may also find some answers to your questions there. We will continue to update the website so keep checking back. http://www.easterninternalarts.com/

Thank you.

Best Wishes,

Jenny

Hello Everyone.

Sifu Jenny just started a great, informative Facebook Discussion Group where she answers questions, shares teachings and stories. Her website has been completely redone and updated as well. See below for more info from Sifu.

If you have done her weekend seminar, check the info on the upcoming 5 day retreat in Colorado at the end of May. The last retreat was amazing. Profound practice, information, discussions and experiences regarding Qi Gong, Yi Gong, Meditation, Herbal Tonics, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Enlightenment. One of my favorites was the experiential practice in the mountains. In a short time, everyone in the group just naturally evolved into a beautiful, heart centered family. We all lived and practiced together with Sifu 24/7. Her teachings and presence are of tremendous benefit.

Best, Debbi

Greetings Everyone,

I created a group on Facebook called Eastern Internal Arts for those who have common interests in healing arts studies and spiritual cultivation. Here is the link: http://www.facebook....113020445384014

If you responded or requested me as a Facebook friend, please join my Eastern Internal Arts group instead. I request that you only post topics related to studies with me on the group page. Ask questions, start a discussion, etc.... I may not always have time to respond to each of your questions but, would like people in the group to share their knowledge with each other. This will allow us to grow together towards enlightenment.

"A person is what his deep desire is. It is our deepest desire in this life that shapes the life to come. So let us direct our deepest desires to realize the Self." (the Upanishads) Practice is the key to reach our goal. It is easy to be a practitioner or a teacher. It is not difficult to be a good practitioner or a good teacher. But it is very difficult to be a good, decent, truthful, honest and humble person. Try to be that good person.

My new website has been updated. There is lots of new information related with practice that may be of interest to you. You may also find some answers to your questions there. We will continue to update the website so keep checking back. http://www.easterninternalarts.com/

Thank you.

Best Wishes,

Jenny

Jenny the Five Element Vegetable soup is the best thank you for it. I felt the chi stirring in my body right away. What a great way to start the day. Peace and Love Sifu and many respects. Cloudhand

Yi Gong is one of the highest Taoist Maoshan esoteric practices. Its system includes two aspects, spiritual and physical. The spiritual aspects have not been revealed to the public. The physical aspects include three levels, spontaneous adjustment, celestial master points the way, and great water fall.
Cool to hear the original names of Kunlun 1, 2 & 3 here. :)

Also got me curious about what the spiritual side of Yigong is now? :D

Great book recommendations too - I'm going to have to read I Am That soon..

And, is Jenny enlightened?

Also got me curious about what the spiritual side of Yigong is now? :D

When I talked with Max and described how I was doing the mane mantra, from top to bottom, he said it was similar to their 'waterfall' method.

From what I've seen of Jenny's presentation, it's intelligent and well oriented. *whew!*

When I talked with Max and described how I was doing the mane mantra, from top to bottom, he said it was similar to their 'waterfall' method.
What is the mane mantra & how do you do it?

Well, the waterfall method would just be Kunlun 3 (from what I can gather):

Kunlun 1 = spontaneous adjustment

Kunlun 2 = celestial master points the way

Kunlun 3 = great water fall

These are all of Yigong's physical branch, though. Kunlun = physical branch of Yigong + Red Phoenix.

Whereas, the spiritual branch has not been publicized yet & I do not know exactly what its purpose is...but perhaps something to do with "manifestation?"

Edited by vortex

What is the mane mantra & how do you do it?

There's a link to it in my signature, "om mani peme hung". The sylables work the centers from top to bottom:

om - head

ma - throat

ni - heart

peme - down & up through the belly

hung - lower tan tien & hui yin

You can get fancy with it and combine chanting while doing puja to Kuan Yin. Also, there are visualization methods. I hope to write an essay about this at my site some day, if I ever get off my ass and write anything more. :rolleyes: It does a lot of key stuff all in one little package.

- Trunk