anatman

just saying hello

not sure what to say(and those who know me also know i have never been at a loss for words).

i guess to start,i am a buddhist(theravadin)who also finds himself influenced by the tao.not as strange as it sounds,and for me,it works.i am looking forword to discussions(i will not get into arguements),and mabye "answers"to questions that come up.

Oh No!!! Another Buddhist!!

Just kidding.

Hi Anatman,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Yes, I think it is rather common for many Buddhists to be drawn to Taoist philosophy and practice and in my opinion there really is not a conflict when this happens.

Peace & Love!

thank you.i am going to hazard a guess here and think i know marble head in another incarnation.he may joke with me ,but we agree more than we disagree.

apepch7,i also thank you for your warm welcome.i grow very tired of being refered to as the "cult of the empty mind"(or when they want to be nasty,brainless).i find philosophical taoism(daoism for those who have a hang up about spelling)to compliment my own personal path.no philosophy(or belief system for that matter)has all the answers,but i believe i have found a good start.