Sign in to follow this  
Ramon25

laughter yoga and zhan zunag

So with luaghter yoga, has anyone tried it? Do you know if it clears energy blockages? Would it offer similar results to the inner/secret smile?

With zhan zhuang I dont know much. Has anyone has experiences with it and kundalini? Also does it help release stuck emotions at all or are it benfits purely physical?

I ask because 2day the inner smile gave me the worst energy headache I have had in along time, considering alternatives....

thnks fellow bums

All of the above help in moving energy through your system. Now it's time to experiment with them and how they are beneficial to you. Maybe try different sequences, also pay attention to your efforting/softness.

I know someone who used laughter therapy to relieve stress and he said it helped a little.

I agree with Nilo. It's time for you to actually try alternatives.

Best Wishes.

Peace & Love!

I have done a little bit as a part of morning qigong in tao garden and as part of another qigong workshop just as a sort of warm up. THe different styles of laughter clearly affected different areas as the teachers said they would. I particulary remember one realy working the heart chakra. If you do it for say ten minutes, you would get a ridiculous happy boost for sure. To me the inner smile energy felt softer somehow. Laughter is sort of wilder then a soft smile. Thats all I can say realy.

In my very limited experience I would defintively say that standing meditation relases stuck emotions as it does get you deep into meditation which always leads to release of emotions and beacuse energy gets flowing very nicely and this unblocks emotional stuff when it is encountered. It does not apear to me or make sense to me that it is a method of working directly with emotions in the same way as inner smile or secret smile which are as direct as you can get but I certainly got into emotional stuff surrounding root chakra issues quite fast. Stuff like trust and openness which are spleen and earth emotions were very aparent. Certain aspects of confidence and strenght as well. Also there is a sort of emotional quality to any pose and this you will get into.

Edited by markern

Thanks very much for the responses guys! I think I might be forcing the inner/secret smile emotions.I am gonna try that softness reccomendation. Did some laughter yoga and had kundalni spontaneous movvements going nuts.

Sign in to follow this