Sign in to follow this  
GrandTrinity

magical orgasm power and jingshen cultivation

In talking to a fellow taoist student of Chia-Winn-alchemy, I was informed that it is possible to give orgasms through non-sexual touch. Has anyone else experienced this? Do you have super orgasm powers? Finding that woman are attracted to your jing with increased retention? Like you walk into a room and vaginas open up? How about transforming this into shen? Keeping the chi flowing? Anyone know what Im talking about here?

Edited by GrandTrinity

Ill take that as a no.

I saw a japanese guy on TV doing this once...where do you want to go with this thread..

I've seen footage of the modern Shaolin monks, they tour Vegas and do shows in China, etc. They earn their living by performing and are very impressive. I saw one interviewed and he said that they are something of a cirque solei (sp?) type of a thing, but that they are serious about their Buddhism and meditation too.

I saw them live in NY years ago. Very athletic with some martial arts stuff mixed in. Funny, I was walking in after eating some meat and the monk met me at the door waving his hands going "no meat! no meat!" I walked around the corner, drank some water or something and came back a few minutes later.

So, obviously they have a type of orthodox religious Buddhist stuff. Actually, I don't ever remember reading Buddha say anything bad about eating meat and don't think he was a vegetarian but think the practice of vegetarianism was adopted later on for other reasons.

In any case there acrobatic skills are superb.

Edited by Cameron

Actually, I don't ever remember reading Buddha say anything bad about eating meat and don't think he was a vegetarian but think the practice of vegetarianism was adopted later on for other reasons.

Lol, it's in the first moral precept taught by Buddha:

I will be mindful and reverential with all life,

I will not be violent nor will I kill.

Max, I remember reading some artilces about this in Tricycle:The Buddhist review, years ago. From what I can remember, most of the Buddhist scholars(Like the Aikido master and Zen priest John Stevens) were saying that Buddha never rejected any food he was given as part of his "begging practice"(apparently this has something to do with how he finally dies if I am not mistaken).

The teaching, from what I remember, is it is ok to eat meat but not ok to kill. In other words, I can eat all the meat I want as long as I don't kill the animal myself.

LOL, you probably will respond and rightfully so. The reality is, I most likely would not kill for my steak if left up to my own devices. I have grown up in a culture where I can go to the store and buy a delicious cut of meat ready for me to purchase without me ever killing any creature.

My Dad is vegan, hasnt touched meat in 20 years. I respect it. If your following that path I respect it .I am being honest, I love meat too much to give it up. Maybe I can start to cut down a little by little. I just ate some tuna today and a protien shake, no red meat.

Edited by Cameron

In Theravada, it's as you say Cameron, can't kill, but can eat meat (although the details are argued about I think, buying vs. offered).

I Mahayana it's very clear though, eating meat is forbidden, together with other animal products.

Mandrake

The teaching, from what I remember, is it is ok to eat meat but not ok to kill. In other words, I can eat all the meat I want as long as I don't kill the animal myself.

Yes, a lot of people think the same and it's ok.

I stopped eating meat after an experience in my meditation about what the animal goes through right before being killed and the type of energy encoded in the meat because of it. I can say that no-meat diet benefited my spiritual cultivation.

To substitute meat products, I eat eggs, cheese and yogurt.

Sign in to follow this