Eviander

Kundalini

I believe I've began what many call this Kundalini Awakening since November of last year. My health has been poor, well non-existent really, since my mid-teen years after a series of highly traumatic childhood incidents and since then spirituality and metaphysics has always been my main focus.

But last winter it got really crazy. A couple of drug-experiences (prescribed ones being the worst, naturally) combined with a complete system-malfunctioning of my whole body lead to symptoms such as the following, which stay with me to this day;

- Bizarre visions often involving my third eye, many would call these "hallucinations" but they seem to me to be experiences in some lower-dimensions of reality. Often extremely disturbing in nature, death like.

- Extreme sensitivity to noise, light and the energies of other people, especially family members in my house.

- Severe weight loss, almost impossible to digest most foods, periods of extremely low sugar levels (eating something sugary often kicks me back to reality spectacularly, for a while)

- Involuntary movement of my legs as well as other body parts (which links to one of the visions I had in the early stages in which I was floating along the floor in some demented fashion)

- Periods of trippiness, profound insights into the nature of reality, seeing more colour in everything, prophetic dreams, a feeling as though time is flying by realllly quickly

- If I don't ejaculate after about 2 days the craziness gets way worse until I do so, which is way annoying as I used to be able to go without weeks comfortably. All of my dreams seem to be visitations to another dimension which is sort of like this one but distorted, can get really mind-f'ing unless I ejaculate. A lot of false awakenings, layers of reality, and what alomst at times seems like a voice which isn't of my mind influencing my thoughts before sleep (Note: I usually sleep in the mornings). Visions of myself in differing physical forms in front of mirrors, i.e female.

- Shallow, difficult breaths, feeling "flushed" all of the time, testosterone "surges" and crashes (indicated by my voice), incessant de ja vus, a strange feeling in my right eye which clears up after I ejaculate, an internal coldness, sensitivity around my nipple area/s, sensing a strange, possibly snake-like entity almost constantly. Feeling like I've died and this is an afterlife.

-Excess mucus production and a constant nagging pain, almost a narrowing in my chest.

Etc. Sounds like all the makings of a mad-man, but that really isn't me at all.

As you can see most of these are unfortunately negative. A couple of theories I have floating around in my head at the moment: I've seen two spiritual guru-types who've both said I've been cursed by a family member and need to puke up, and another theory is that it's all to do with my diet - I may be allergic to gluten, overly sensitive to refined sugar, and a bunch of other stuff (I tried a bunch of diets in my teens with mixed results, an anti-candida type one for the most part as well as raw etc. ATM my diet isn't that great). It's probably a combination of all of these things really. Also my house is said to be possessed and around the time I moved in it I began having problems. Any thoughts on that lot, lol?! Thanks.

Edited by Son-Of-Niah

You know what man? I like you :) your smart and stubborn as hell, I like that

No more need to debate, you are a very smart guy but we wont get anywhere with this, you have definatley made a good point with the whole animal bit, I will meditate on that,

Thanks man :) same to you. Cheers.

Have been having kundalini experiences for the past two years now and they have not been well to say the least. My third eye is starting to open and I am having semi-clear visions of snake entities, snake eyes, and sometimes a blue eye (I have brown eyes) that is in the center of my head. I also am developing clairvoyance outside of my inner eye.

Anyways..I would like some people to share their kundalini experiences they have had and share some good ways to deal and develop the energy.

Dont focus on powers, when you raise the snake, shoot it very slowly through the third eye and the crown. then bring it back down and stand up, root your feet and shoot it through your fingers dont keep the chi in the higher chakras your only asking for trouble. If you wont be unnerved do it in the dark you will see light coming off your finger tips its such a great feeling this is what the masters are trying to show us. Not just being a sitting Budha and letting the crown shower and shower this can lead to problems. Always be grounded in your practice, never let others mess with your energy. Use your chi, kundi, what ever you want to call it the proper way and karma will reward you many times over. Cloudhand

I believe I've began what many call this Kundalini Awakening since November of last year. My health has been poor, well non-existent really, since my mid-teen years after a series of highly traumatic childhood incidents and since then spirituality and metaphysics has always been my main focus.

But last winter it got really crazy. A couple of drug-experiences (prescribed ones being the worst, naturally) combined with a complete system-malfunctioning of my whole body lead to symptoms such as the following, which stay with me to this day;

- Bizarre visions often involving my third eye, many would call these "hallucinations" but they seem to me to be experiences in some lower-dimensions of reality. Often extremely disturbing in nature, death like.

- Extreme sensitivity to noise, light and the energies of other people, especially family members in my house.

- Severe weight loss, almost impossible to digest most foods, periods of extremely low sugar levels (eating something sugary often kicks me back to reality spectacularly, for a while)

- Involuntary movement of my legs as well as other body parts (which links to one of the visions I had in the early stages in which I was floating along the floor in some demented fashion)

- Periods of trippiness, profound insights into the nature of reality, seeing more colour in everything, prophetic dreams, a feeling as though time is flying by realllly quickly

- If I don't ejaculate after about 2 days the craziness gets way worse until I do so, which is way annoying as I used to be able to go without weeks comfortably. All of my dreams seem to be visitations to another dimension which is sort of like this one but distorted, can get really mind-f'ing unless I ejaculate. A lot of false awakenings, layers of reality, and what alomst at times seems like a voice which isn't of my mind influencing my thoughts before sleep (Note: I usually sleep in the mornings). Visions of myself in differing physical forms in front of mirrors, i.e female.

- Shallow, difficult breaths, feeling "flushed" all of the time, testosterone "surges" and crashes (indicated by my voice), incessant de ja vus, a strange feeling in my right eye which clears up after I ejaculate, an internal coldness, sensitivity around my nipple area/s, sensing a strange, possibly snake-like entity almost constantly. Feeling like I've died and this is an afterlife.

-Excess mucus production and a constant nagging pain, almost a narrowing in my chest.

As you can see most of these are unfortunately negative. A couple of theories I have floating around in my head at the moment: I've seen two spiritual guru-types who've both said I've been cursed by a family member and need to puke up, and another theory is that it's all to do with my diet - I may be allergic to gluten, overly sensitive to refined sugar, and a bunch of other stuff (I tried a bunch of diets in my teens with mixed results, an anti-candida type one for the most part as well as raw etc. ATM my diet isn't that great). It's probably a combination of all of these things really. Also my house is said to be possessed and around the time I moved in it I began having problems. Any thoughts on that lot, lol?! Thanks.

That is definatley kundalini syndrome, I cant be sure its an awakening...Good luck

Good advice cloudhand on having a grounded practice

Thanks Susan. :) I never knew this!

Tell you what. If it was as easy as trippin to see the blue pearl, i would stop practicing and just start trippin on a regular basis. The problem is it isnt that easy.....

Tell you what. If it was as easy as trippin to see the blue pearl, i would stop practicing and just start trippin on a regular basis. The problem is it isnt that easy.....

I'm completely sure it isnt, Yuanqi. I was glad to see what Susan wrote for selfish reasons. As for Eviander, we have no idea what other presupposing factors s/he may have, so I dont make any assumptions one way or the other, not at all.

I am all for practising and not very in favour of trippin as a habit.

I'm completely sure it isnt, Yuanqi. I was glad to see what Susan wrote for selfish reasons. As for Eviander, we have no idea what other presupposing factors s/he may have, so I dont make any assumptions one way or the other, not at all.

I am all for practising and not very in favour of trippin as a habit.

Kundalini awakens what folks call spontaneously for several reasons and then the development starts.

Some of the reasons: drug use, child birth, trauma to sacrum and spine, trauma that is mental, physical, emotional, spiritual in nature so for example either great grief or great joy; transcendent love, sex, Post traumatic stress syndrome because fear and panic cause incredible adrenaline release, the third eye blows open as a protective measure due to the Flight, Fight or Freeze syndrome. Hyperempathy/hypersensitivity follows.

But if these things all caused k awakening then more than half the planet would have their kundalini awake. :) For some it is just time. I am of the belief that Divine Wisdom is a characteristic of Kundalini awakening. If it is not time, in the Cosmic Plan for it to open, it won't open.

Regardless of how we get there what do we do when we are there? Good question. Find a teacher you can trust. This teacher not only has good info and patience, but has mature kundalini development and can serve as an energetic template for your own rising.

I can see with my inner vision that Eviander's is open. Doesn't matter how it opens. If it is time, one could stand out in the middle of a field in front of on opening flower and ask for the k to awake and it would. :)

It is difficult to believe but much that is a problem with kundalini syndrome can be fixed with good hydration, a diet appropriate for this person, a sense of child like gratitude and wonder about this amazing process, doing the Secret smile for ten minutes twice a day, and placing the tongue behind the teeth at the roof of the mouth so the energy can circulate without getting stuck. Some simple chi sets will help also.

The Blue Pearl can show up at any time. I rarely see it. Some newbies see it all the time. Who can guess the mind of Shakti?

If anything, one who is going through this process alone deserves the greatest of kindness and support.

only speaking from my own experiences,

Susan

Edited by ShaktiMama

A few words...

stay away from the drugs. you need to be grounded in earth based reality not being taken away from it. Your shen (mind spirit) is disturbed by these drugs and needs to be calmed not agitated by them.

Simple chi kung exercises will help you ground. Maybe someone here will point you to a good video set.

Take care of the physical needs first because they are related to your survival needs. Having a strong base will mean the rest is easier to get in line.

If what you have can be treated by medical treatment, diet, etc. do it. Once that is taken care of it will be easier to address the other problems.

I suggest you go see a good acupuncturist. They are immensely helpful with deranged and pathological chi patterns which what you are exhibiting. Don't expect to be fixed in one sitting. It took time to get in this predicament. It will take time to get out of it. It could even be a year so have patience. It took me almost 3 years to fix my chi and blood deficiency with acupuncture, herbs, and iron infusions at the clinic.

There is no simple fix here. We are looking at deep constitutional issues on different layers which will take time to harmonize.

once your body's chi, jing, and shen systems come into harmony...then let's talk about whether or not this is kundalini.

it doesn't look to my inner vision that your kundalini is awake. That's good news. One less thing to worry about. :)

take care,

Susan

Dont focus on powers, when you raise the snake, shoot it very slowly through the third eye and the crown. then bring it back down and stand up, root your feet and shoot it through your fingers dont keep the chi in the higher chakras your only asking for trouble. If you wont be unnerved do it in the dark you will see light coming off your finger tips its such a great feeling this is what the masters are trying to show us. Not just being a sitting Budha and letting the crown shower and shower this can lead to problems. Always be grounded in your practice, never let others mess with your energy. Use your chi, kundi, what ever you want to call it the proper way and karma will reward you many times over. Cloudhand

Thanks for this. Practical and wise.

Michael

A few words...

stay away from the drugs. you need to be grounded in earth based reality not being taken away from it. Your shen (mind spirit) is disturbed by these drugs and needs to be calmed not agitated by them.

Simple chi kung exercises will help you ground. Maybe someone here will point you to a good video set.

Take care of the physical needs first because they are related to your survival needs. Having a strong base will mean the rest is easier to get in line.

If what you have can be treated by medical treatment, diet, etc. do it. Once that is taken care of it will be easier to address the other problems.

I suggest you go see a good acupuncturist. They are immensely helpful with deranged and pathological chi patterns which what you are exhibiting. Don't expect to be fixed in one sitting. It took time to get in this predicament. It will take time to get out of it. It could even be a year so have patience. It took me almost 3 years to fix my chi and blood deficiency with acupuncture, herbs, and iron infusions at the clinic.

There is no simple fix here. We are looking at deep constitutional issues on different layers which will take time to harmonize.

once your body's chi, jing, and shen systems come into harmony...then let's talk about whether or not this is kundalini.

it doesn't look to my inner vision that your kundalini is awake. That's good news. One less thing to worry about. :)

take care,

Susan

Thank you for the advice - most of that I already follow but the acupunturist is definitely something I've been thinking about recently. There's certainly an issue with my "Chi", the strength I used to feel in my chest has completely withered away leaving me weak and vulnerable to all types of nonsense - physical or otherwise. ATM I couldn't really care less if it's Kundalini, demonic possession, or essentially something physical - I just want my body to be how it used to be.

Peace, S.O.N.

Edited by Son-Of-Niah

I feel that Susan is really compassionate in her evaluation of what's going on. Funny, I find her quite scary on other occasions. My own doing;-) Must be the blue ray thing ;-)

It must be way easier to simply "see" people and then come around and tell them what's going on. Sort of like "hey, you look tired" ;-) as if it were your neighbor down the street or a friend you see often. Except you're not down the street, nor do you see them often...

I'd love to be able to see properly. It would make many things a whole lot easier :lol:

I feel that Susan is really compassionate in her evaluation of what's going on. Funny, I find her quite scary on other occasions. My own doing;-) Must be the blue ray thing ;-)

It must be way easier to simply "see" people and then come around and tell them what's going on. Sort of like "hey, you look tired" ;-) as if it were your neighbor down the street or a friend you see often. Except you're not down the street, nor do you see them often...

I'd love to be able to see properly. It would make many things a whole lot easier :lol:

kate, some people do have that scary reaction to me until they meet me in person. :) It is the yin, crone nature of the Shakti that you may be sensing. But, I am well regarded by animals and very small children who like to get as close to me as possible by crawling into my lap for hugs.

Seeing comes with practice and experience. It's like a "muscle" that is developed. I am better than some and not as good as others. Santi, and especially Tao, are WAY better than me.

it is helpful...that is for sure...

s

It's great to have you here Susan, thankyou for sharing with us. :)

And thanks everyone. :wub:

Ok, I've gone into thanking mode..

that's all I have to say! :blush:

Thank you for the advice - most of that I already follow but the acupunturist is definitely something I've been thinking about recently. There's certainly an issue with my "Chi", the strength I used to feel in my chest has completely withered away leaving me weak and vulnerable to all types of nonsense - physical or otherwise. ATM I couldn't really care less if it's Kundalini, demonic possession, or essentially something physical - I just want my body to be how it used to be.

Peace, S.O.N.

I know the feeling...

Could not care less...just want to be well again.

Keep at it. It can be a long haul but your endurance will bring rewards.

Sometimes I felt so weak it felt like I could walk out of my body at any moment and never come back. I just had no energy to anchor myself in my body.

Acupuncture REALLY helped with that. For a couple of months I was going two to three times a week. Eventually, I dropped down to once a week for two years. I ate almost 100% organic simple foods and ate a lot of bone broth to rebuild my jing.

http://www.westonaprice.org/Broth-is-Beautiful.html

My fave version of bone broth is made with oxtails. Get a couple pounds of oxtails. Put in large crock pot. Add water or low salt broth to cover and cook on low for 8 hours. Add a teaspoon of vinegar to facilitate leaching the minerals out of the bones. In england it is called beef tea but you can make any kind of meat tea.

Congee is also awesome for rebuilding for chi. It is a staple food in China and easy on the digestion.

http://www.ehow.com/video_4942011_traditional-chinese-medicine-congee-recipe.html

It is basically just rice gruel but you can add meat and veggies, spices and herbs to it or just eat it plain. It is really good food for those who are weak and need to rebuild. I don't think rice has gluten in it so you would be ok. You can actually make congee out of any grain...like oatmeal for example...but rice is traditional.

One can even choose to live on bone broth and congee for a long time. You can even combine the two making congee with bone broth.

If money is a problem for acupuncture find a school and go to a student clinic. They are monitored by instructors so you can get quite good treatment. The bulk of my acupuncture actually happened at a school's clinic but I was able to afford the instructors. My practitioners all had PhDs in acupuncture from China and trained in China. That can make a difference in your treatment. If you can not go often ask for acupressure points to massage and also chi kung exercises to do to supplement the treatments.

Eat simply, practice breathing and slow movements, seek out peaceful, chi rich environments and supportive friends, smile and cultivate a grateful spirit and this will help you greatly as you work on healing yourself.

good luck,

susan

Lost control of what?

Who calls it "The Guardian of the Gate"?

You're having a problem reading?

Try rereading a few times.

Guardian of the Gate is a term from Raja Yoga that yoga's use to describe a barrier that must be crossed.

http://www.insight-books.com/MNDP/Master-Mind-Key-To-Mental-Power-Development-Efficiency/0911662669.html?PHPSESSID=b6cd2314bd823b337d10f2f8131c95b7

Search engines work for me - what is Your problem?

You're having a problem reading?

Try rereading a few times.

Guardian of the Gate is a term from Raja Yoga that yoga's use to describe a barrier that must be crossed.

http://www.insight-b...d10f2f8131c95b7

Search engines work for me - what is Your problem?

Thanks jK. Evidently I have some problem(s) I am not aware of.

Thankyou for pointing them out.

I can only hope someone one day figures out what your problems are and points them out to you.

Thanks jK. Evidently I have some problem(s) I am not aware of.

Thankyou for pointing them out.

I can only hope someone one day figures out what your problems are and points them out to you.

They try but I simply look at the source and forget to listen.

Search engines really are easy to use.

They try but I simply look at the source and forget to listen.

Search engines really are easy to use.

Thanks for the tip.

Cat?

:huh:

Or :lol: ?

I find it easier to be thankful like that when I've cooled down :)

It must be way easier to simply "see" people and then come around and tell them what's going on.
I agree. That's what true masters are valuable for.

The rest is all just speculation & conjecture. A lot of hot air that could all be saved if someone can just SEE what the actual deal is.

It's like people all arguing where a buried treasure is. This can go on for years, until someone finally hits the chest. At that point, all idle discussion immediately CEASES as all the possibilities suddenly collapse to a singularity. Clarity, insight & greater certainty are one invaluable thing that master (seers) have to offer n00bs.

Kundalini awakens what folks call spontaneously for several reasons and then the development starts.

Some of the reasons: drug use, child birth, trauma to sacrum and spine, trauma that is mental, physical, emotional, spiritual in nature so for example either great grief or great joy; transcendent love, sex, Post traumatic stress syndrome because fear and panic cause incredible adrenaline release, the third eye blows open as a protective measure due to the Flight, Fight or Freeze syndrome. Hyperempathy/hypersensitivity follows.

But if these things all caused k awakening then more than half the planet would have their kundalini awake. :) For some it is just time. I am of the belief that Divine Wisdom is a characteristic of Kundalini awakening. If it is not time, in the Cosmic Plan for it to open, it won't open.

Regardless of how we get there what do we do when we are there? Good question. Find a teacher you can trust. This teacher not only has good info and patience, but has mature kundalini development and can serve as an energetic template for your own rising.

I can see with my inner vision that Eviander's is open. Doesn't matter how it opens. If it is time, one could stand out in the middle of a field in front of on opening flower and ask for the k to awake and it would. :)

It is difficult to believe but much that is a problem with kundalini syndrome can be fixed with good hydration, a diet appropriate for this person, a sense of child like gratitude and wonder about this amazing process, doing the Secret smile for ten minutes twice a day, and placing the tongue behind the teeth at the roof of the mouth so the energy can circulate without getting stuck. Some simple chi sets will help also.

The Blue Pearl can show up at any time. I rarely see it. Some newbies see it all the time. Who can guess the mind of Shakti?

If anything, one who is going through this process alone deserves the greatest of kindness and support.

only speaking from my own experiences,

Susan

You give some great advice. I am really impressed. Very thoughtful approach towards kundalini, not just this post but all your post.

I have never seen a blue pearl, ever. I have never really had visual stuff from kundalini or audible. More like mental and energetic and physical. The crown of my head actually grew!

Also if you dont mind me asking what is a chi set?

thanks