Sign in to follow this  
jago25_98

Tear left eye, mind sync, lone

A few things I wonder...

- why does a single tear fall from my left eye when meditating (never the right)

- anyone else notice a sync with other people's minds. Always interesting to see, do you go out of your way to be close to positive people because of this

- loneliness. Not easy. Hearing from people who have got through it would be great. I mean, in order to know ourselves it might be easier to not be close to other people and things influencing ourselves. But to do this we have to face Loneliness. One thing helps me `He who can see beauty in the world is never alone`... or something like that

Peace

A few things I wonder...

- why does a single tear fall from my left eye when meditating (never the right)

- anyone else notice a sync with other people's minds. Always interesting to see, do you go out of your way to be close to positive people because of this

- loneliness. Not easy. Hearing from people who have got through it would be great. I mean, in order to know ourselves it might be easier to not be close to other people and things influencing ourselves. But to do this we have to face Loneliness. One thing helps me `He who can see beauty in the world is never alone`... or something like that

Peace

Hi Jago,

Yeah, some of life's quesions there. I have never noticed which of my eyes teared first.

Yes, there are certain people I gravitate towards and there are others I try to avoid. Their energies either draw or repell.

Loneliness is a tough subject. I think it effects us much more when we are young than it does when we get older. I think loneliness was the strongest in my life between my early twenties and mid thirties.

I am divorced and live alone except for my cats. I can't even remember how long ago it was that I experienced loneliness. Of course, I keep my body and mind busy so there is little time for me to be feeling sorry for myself.

Yes, I like that quote. As long as we are around other living things we can generally avoid loneliness. Doesn't really have to be another human being.

Peace & Love!

I don't notice one eye tearing when I sit. Sometimes I notice that I feel like I need to drink water or choke, suddenly, and sometimes I notice people coughing as my mind drifts around the room. Usually I can add an awareness around the bottom of my ribs to overcome the choke thing, and I'm so accustomed to the coughing when my mind drifts I don't pay it much heed anymore. You'd think I'd knuckle down so my mind wouldn't drift, wouldn't you!- don't know.

Loneliness, go out and find a friend. Don't expect anything from anyone; I think it's expecting something that makes us lonely, like expecting to win makes us a little depressed when we lose. Can't expect to exclude anything and find everything, so the mind goes, and ya gotta dance to sit sometimes.

and above all, to thine own self be true... urk, what's that I see before me, a dirk?

When I'm in meditation sometimes my eyes will tear, usually early on. Strangely, so will my nose, liquid will drip from it. I've always thought its linked to a deep relaxation response.

Michael

Well,

when learning about oneself the influence of others perhaps makes this a harder thing to do?

Might this be why hermits do what they do? How do they do it?

Thank you for you point that company doesn't have to be human. Could be a plant or animal thing. Or indeed, just finding good people to be around (monestary?)

Sign in to follow this