witch

Any Taobums ladies want to be on TV?

I have been invited to be on Dr. Oz's show next week. They asked if I knew of any women (or couples) where the woman would be willing to talk on camera about her difficulties with orgasm--either never having an orgasm, never having an orgasm during intercourse, or wanting to have multiple orgasms. I would then give the woman advice and talk about my diet.

The women who have come to me for advice I have mostly fixed up, so I'm hunting for someone fresh. They'd pay for and arrange the flight and hotel room. It would film next Wednesday morning. Any takers?

edit: ...personal attack? very well. we'll see anyways when it never happens; i truly wish for it to be reality, but i know the truth. you'll see.

Edited by fizix

Seriously?

I will watch Dr. Oz's show just for you. You need to have a keyword or phrase that way we'll all know it's you.

Like.... "yes, so now women can have more hello taobums orgasms. Huh? I didn't say anything, I just said women can have hello taobums more orgasms..... wha?"

Then I can tell all my friends I know someone famous.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

Seriously?

I will watch Dr. Oz's show just for you. You need to have a keyword or phrase that way we'll all know it's you.

Like.... "yes, so now women can have more hello taobums orgasms. Huh? I didn't say anything, I just said women can have hello taobums more orgasms..... wha?"

:lol: Very funny, Sir Sloppy!! :lol:

I don't believe you; you just want attention.

--Moderator's warning: Personal attack. Don't do it.

FYI: Witch is a bestselling author who's had plenty of attention from the media already and is merely getting more of the same, rightfully.

--Moderator's sword sheathed

Well I'm a dude who has no trouble orgasming. Does that count? :lol:

Have fun on the show. Let us know when it airs!

Seriously?

I'd do the same if I were on tv lol =D

LOL, yes it's true. Although I'm getting the feeling the reason they want me on is purely for my ability to get women on the show. I've already been on Rachael Ray's show and Katie Morgan's show, been interviewed by around fifty radio shows, had articles in Self and Elle on my book, but that was when the book first came out. I'm surprised by this one coming out of the blue after all my other publicity is over.

They will fly any woman or couple in the United States to the show, put them up in a hotel the night before, etc. If you've never been to Manhattan, could be a little mini-vacation--you have the afternoon free after the show shoots in the morning.

To prove I'm me, here, here's a photobucket picture of me:

Picture43.jpg

And here's a link to my book, with official picture

http://www.randomhouse.com/author/results.pperl?authorid=73839

To prove I'm me, here, here's a photobucket picture of me:

I wish all the regulars would post a photo from time to time- thanks, Witch!

ok, ok- here's one of me (& thanks for what you do, good luck with the show):

MarkatDesk200x272.jpg

yers, MF

Edited by Mark Foote

Great to hear that your book is getting so much attention. I think it can be a help to a lot of people.

So no takers then. Well, it was worth a try--I know the taobums are very adventurous.

Please PM me if you know any woman who would be up for it.

I would, but I don't want to blow my :ph34r:

What was that stuff about "sages staying hidden" or something? Have you tried HARO? He's a guy with a PR list. I can send it to you if you want.

This being said. I suggest it would:

- be hard (no pun intended) for a man to admit in public that he couldn't make his partner come.

- for a woman to admit she hasn't been coming, when she's been (maybe, oh maybe) pretending to do so for a while...

IMO that takes far too much honesty and that is the issue with being on TV (well, mine :lol: )

I would, but I don't want to blow my :ph34r:

This being said. I suggest it would:

- be hard (no pun intended) for a man to admit in public that he couldn't make his partner come.

- for a woman to admit she hasn't been coming, when she's been (maybe, oh maybe) pretending to do so for a while...

Yea, it can be a blow to the sexual ego, but in reality most women don't cum regularly during intercourse. So any woman who does go on the show shouldn't feel too embarassed, because she certainly is not alone!

Maybe they can be silhouetted behind screens and get their voices disguised with a voice box for the interview? :lol: