SheepishLord

Anybody got Matt Furey's "Long Life System?"

It might be good, it is overpriced, but it's your karma to buy it.

We all have our crosses to bear.

Good luck!

It might be good, it is overpriced, but it's your karma to buy it.

We all have our crosses to bear.

Good luck!

You know Yoda, you are so right.

Life is tough!

Sounds solid, but after that piece-of-shit sex course...

Anybody try it? Like it?

Check out first two people giving testomonials: first was on Combat conditioning page but was removed recently- still can see him on the Google's cached page. Second is the guy that sold you his overpriced fish oil. "I was bleary eyed and fatigued from a far too long plane ride. My back hurt, my head hurt and I was in a lousy mood." Lol, that fish oil is doesn't last long...

Lol, that fish oil is doesn't last long...

I never bought his fish oil! :P Pharmaceutical-grade fish oil is cheap and common, yet Dr. Dave claims his is the only real one or some shit and then wants to charge $80/bottle of whatever the hell he is charging these days.

Cod liver oil is the bomb: it has got everything that fish oil has PLUS vitamins A & D and a massive bottle of the best stuff is $6!!!

The things in life that are most important are often cheap and neglected it seems...

But in all seriousness, the principles behind Matt Furey's "Long Life System" are solid: they resonate with that Doctor in Shanghai who tells people to go to sleep with the sunset every day (something I have been preaching for years) and then slap the gall bladder meridian upon awakening from the liver on down for several minutes without stopping in order to cure cancer. She has an incredible cure rate!

Ah, how I yearn for the days that boasted such incredible products as "Combat Conditioning" and "Magnetic Mind Power!"

These days there is a $300 DVD set that teaches you how to be a failure in the bedroom, and another $300 DVD set that teaches you how to hang from one arm like a chimp in order to impress girls, which we all know is impossible since a gorilla has different tendon placement and tensile strength which accounts for its power. B)

The things in life that are most important are often cheap and neglected it seems...

read: stillness meditation.

Ah, how I yearn for the days that boasted such incredible products as "Combat Conditioning" and "Magnetic Mind Power!"

I have a feeling that this product is the real deal. For me, I need a course in English- sometimes my mind is way ahead of my fingers.

And the next course he is making is "Sweat yourself to Super Powers: the lost secrets of Immortals". He already got a picture for it:

matt_chinese_class.jpg

I was playing around in the Itunes store yesterday. If you don't have it its a free download. There is a section called Podcasts. They are various recordings, some are amatuerish some are professional, very polished as a matter of fact. There are 1000's of them.

Under the Philosopy section there are some great ones. I downloaded a few from the Infinite Smile center. They're Zen Buddhist in nature. A bit Eckhardt Tolleish by virtue of enlightenment being a subtraction not an addition.

I listened to one of them today, a good quote is, Intellect will not take you there. At most it can open the door..

So for interests from business to buddhism check out Podcasts. If you have an IPod you can load'em in directly for free. If you don't you can still listen to them on the computer.

Michael

I was playing around in the Itunes store yesterday. If you don't have it its a free download. There is a section called Podcasts. They are various recordings, some are amatuerish some are professional, very polished as a matter of fact. There are 1000's of them.

Under the Philosopy section there are some great ones. I downloaded a few from the Infinite Smile center. They're Zen Buddhist in nature. A bit Eckhardt Tolleish by virtue of enlightenment being a subtraction not an addition.

I listened to one of them today, a good quote is, Intellect will not take you there. At most it can open the door..

So for interests from business to buddhism check out Podcasts. If you have an IPod you can load'em in directly for free. If you don't you can still listen to them on the computer.

Michael

Speaking of podcasts, I am hearing the ones from steve pavlina's one. Most of the things are baby steps change yourself level. BUT for some reason re hearing those things again, after I have been doing things like that for a decade seems to be very good. It feels like rereading the instruction to a very advanced piece of technology 2 years after you have been using it. You know how to do all the basic things, but now you learn much more on how far can you bring it.

I wish there were so good ones on Taoism. If you find any please let me/us know.

Pietro, nice site. I've been working on Lucid Dreaming lately and his podcast #10 was tah dah Lucid Dreaming. Some good insights from an experienced Dreamer, his wife.

Thanks

Michael